• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Wondering about combining modest Valium with Crystal for energy - yet anxiety reduce

PaulMorphy

Greenlighter
Tournament chess player many years ago. Getting back into it, and getting better than I was in my prime in high school/college, where I was a serious ranked tournament player.

Opioids dried up, hurting, but crystal became available, and has made study, play, energy very effective. On weekends, indulge enough to really real ramped, and feel good. Play, study, program, online chats and training for hours. But I've been playing engines (Chess computers) since my return. Really really want to test myself online on these nights when I'm ramped...but then.... I just can't. Bravery is enhanced....but the anxiety of facing another living human is something still need to get past since it's been many years. I still cant do it. What if my work is for nothing, and I really suck.

Wondering if modest Valium before or throughout the evening would allow my energy and motivation from the ice to remain, but cull the anxiety enough I can get online and play real people again. (Remove fear, or care, of losing, and just have fun and improve) Wouldn't be stupid about it. Modest doses. 2mg Val I think.

The Valium will make you careless in your chess playing.... Plus imagine meth psychosis with a benzo blackout. Just so many ways that it can go wrong. Just use less meth and keep the doses low and infrequent... It's toxic in high doses.

why are so many people making threads about benzos with stimulants? Its not all anxiety i think, its just a better drug as a mix in the right ratio its not mixing uppers and downers. More stimulant than benzo fore sure, or atleast not too much of each but yeah it creates a new drug called

[Fluid
living IR ]

you dont feel tired or anxious and your able to do things like a normal person

Its mixing A gaba Raising agent with a Dopamine and Glutamate agonist, its goat

i think stimulants alone create fatigue from their cumulative inflammatory properties and excessive stress hormone/neurotransmitter output (noradrenaline, cortisol, adrenaline),

and benzos alone create fatigue clearly and are a very shitty drug since the dosage of just Benzos you need to do things out of pure Gaba created mood is like 3-4 mg of xanax and nobodys not going to black out on it.

Inotherwords, Benzos induce anhedonia and akathasia type blackouts Alone. but the doses of them at .25-1.5 mg becomes Magic with amphetamine

Once you add 2 MG, or over 1.5 mg, you start to get in a crushingly pissed mood about lack of Reward center activation and you may get frustration from not feeling stimulation

Heres a rough estimation for an amp taker I think to watch yourselves:

.5 mg of xanax = You will bump up your dosage by about 10 Mg only and still feel the amp

1 mg of xanax = All of a sudden you just needed to add another 20-40 MG to your typical amount to be stimulated, getting uncharted

2 mg of xanax + = You will possibly try to increase the stimulant dosage to up to 100 MG more than your typical amount/tolerance, because the Gap to make the stimulant kick in is now potentiated by a lot, the benzo can suppress any sub 60-100 mg dosage from being as satisfying as the user normally feels minimum.

and for a 4-16 Mg of xanax user:

The amphetamine will never kick in per say, but you will possibly falsely believe a drug like adderall or dexedrine is not a big deal to handle at doses between 200-500 Mg, You will never notice it kicking in, and you are in some dangerous hot water and need to seek detox immediately

Anybody who says they routinely abuses regular D or L amphetamines well over the triple digit range without heavy benzodiazapine use is a fraud. its not possible.

Last edited:
Save the Valium for the after euphoria but still stimulated part of the meth experience like hours 6-10 after your last dose of ice. It's that part of the experience where redosing is common because your mind feels shitty yet your body is still stimulated, a low dose of Valium could help take the edge off so you can focus on things besides using more meth, but as tacodude said nobody wants to blackout during meth psychosis. So taking Valium is not recommended if you've already been up for days- if that's the case you really need to just pay the piper and ride it out.

Very good advice, in fact alot of times when i felt the ice had mostly worn off the next afternoon after a bit too high of a dose and i was coming down, a low dose benzo would set me back to functional. Downside to this is, gotta be very careful with the dosage of the benzo, as once youre no longer feeling overstimulated it can be very easy to justify redosing on the meth to have the euphoria kick in again. Tread with caution!

I really do not think youl blackout unless your eating a shitton of benzos, I mean meth is pretty strong the amnesia out of focus part should be balanced by the Stimulant

Unfortunately thats not how it works. The blackout can be potentiated due to exhaustion & its just less likely youll even know you blacked out after the fact. Meth isnt a stimulant in the traditional sense like caffeine or ephedrine it has alot of other effects as well that its so fucking powerful on the body and mind these tend to be overlooked. Meth on itds own can cause blackouts due to exhaustion/overexertion

You have a fear of failure and not being good enough. Valium nor anything else besides emotional healing is ever going to help that. Deal with your emotional issues head on or mask them for the rest of your life.

^^ psy997, yet another excellent post.

PaulMorphy, if you need to use the benzo concurrently w/(meth)amphetamine, you simply need to lower your dose of amp and use very low benzo occasionally, if at all. Most users, both recreational and prescribed, usually save the benzo for the end, or concurrently if prescribed.

In the end, getting jacked and using benzodiazepines will not help you all that much. This is IMO, but whatever preceved edge your gaining by using amp/benzo will be very low due to any amnesia producing effects of the benzo.

Btw, just how many 2 mg dosages would you theoretically use during an amp run?

You will gain a better edge, using less amp.

I apologize if my redundancy is getting redundant ;)

Occasional usage like you are suggesting shouldn't be much of an issue, but will not help in the long run.

What is your usual ballpark total usage of benzos in the end of a run?

2 mg 10-20 times still equals 20mg-40mg eventually.

No judgement, just keep these facts in mind.

Last edited:
^^ psy997, yet another excellent post.

PaulMorphy, if you need to use the benzo concurrently w/(meth)amphetamine, you simply need to lower your dose of amp and use very low benzo occasionally, if at all. Most users, both recreational and prescribed, usually save the benzo for the end, or concurrently if prescribed.

In the end, getting jacked and using benzodiazepines will not help you all that much. This is IMO, but whatever preceved edge your gaining by using amp/benzo will be very low due to any amnesia producing effects of the benzo.

Btw, just how many 2 mg dosages would you theoretically use during an amp run?

You will gain a better edge, using less amp.

I apologize if my redundancy is getting redundant ;)

Occasional usage like you are suggesting shouldn't be much of an issue, but will not help in the long run.

What is your usual ballpark total usage of benzos in the end of a run?

2 mg 10-20 times still equals 20mg-40mg eventually.

No judgement, just keep these facts in mind.

Why would you say less amp with a benzo? I think you can benefit from the amounts slightly more than your anxiety can usually handle occassioanlly. Im talking like, If someone normally takes a 20 mg dosage and once in awhile needs to be more on point but 30 MG has minor side effects, Id say its much more benign and easy to control anxiety/Logical choices with the addition of say, a .5 mg benzo

He's just saying less meth in general. You need to let your dopamine reserves recover...

I mean, like Yes get your tolerance as low as you can get it through not overusing amphetamines before believing you need a benzo, because maybe the dose is simply too high. Otherwise nothings very clear

The Valium will make you careless in your chess playing.... Plus imagine meth psychosis with a benzo blackout.
Many very good posts and points in this thread, but the second sentence here from Taco, I think takes the cake. VERY good point.
OP, I strongly suggest you take the goldmine of good advice being offered to you throughout this thread. Both methamphetamine and benzodiazepines each on their own are some pretty serious shit, but put the two together.....it's a recipe for disaster.

-PA