• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breebae6969

Greenlighter
I have a question I know the risks and I know about the high level of addiction. I just need a little advice my friend and I have been taking hydro and oxy for years but this weekend we're going to get 2 bags of heroin my question is how much should we do at first to feel as if we took an oxy or something we know all the dangers we do not want to smoke inject plug or eat it we will snort it.

I have a question I know the risks and I know about the high level of addiction. I just need a little advice my friend and I have been taking hydro and oxy for years but this weekend we're going to get 2 bags of heroin my question is how much should we do at first to feel as if we took an oxy or something we know all the dangers we do not want to smoke inject plug or eat it we will snort it.

Because you don't know how strong it will be, I would start with a SMALL bump first. Wait 30 minutes. Wait until you feel it drop in your throat, and wait at least 30 minutes. If that doesn't get you where you want, then try another smaller one. Wait. Work your way up until you feel it it.

Because you take oxy and hydro, you know what feeling you're looking for. It's similar, but better.

I'm no expert. I tried heroin twice. But have loads of experience with pills. And that's how I approached it. Small as possible first and worked my way up.

I might be of help here, I've had a huge Oxynorm (Oxycodone instant but for sublingual use) addiction for many years, and I've been addicted to Heroin for over 20 years.

First of all: what kind of Heroin did you score? Is it #3 or #4? Because there is a huge difference (unless the nr. 4 should be severely cut up and the nr. 3 would be of very high quality, but usually the nr. 4 should be way more potent) in potency between the two. But not only that, snorting can more easily cause an overdose than smoking Heroin from tin foil (which you will have to make a Google search about how to do so, because it takes some technique and is not that easy the first times to get it right - or let someone who does have experience with smoking Heroin do it for you so all you have to do is inhale the smoke), yet, only #3 can ben smoked, #4 can only be snorted.

If you have #3 I would suggest you smoke it, because that way you will feel the effects immediately and you will right away know when you have had enough - when snorted, you can easily snort an amount that is too much for you, but you will only find that out 10 to 15 minutes later...

For both smoking as snorting I would start with a line of 10 mg. and indeed do not re-dose before 30 minutes have gone by. Since you have a certain tolerance due to the pills you've been popping, 10 mg. should be, if you are lucky, a more or less "safe" amount to start with (nothing is safe when doing drugs). Another problem with snorting is: not everything get's absorbed by the nasal membrane at once, making it so that the Heroin can increase in effect even way after you've snorted it, so it's hard to say when there will be no more increase of effects from the dose you've taken. (another reason why I would prefer smoking over snorting)

(ps: a line of 10 mg. is a line the size of a sewing-needle...)

If you're living in an area where it's possible to get your drugs tested, I would suggest you do so before actually using them.

May I also ask how old you guys are? (just curious)

Heroin is nothing like the pills you've been popping, not only are the pills you've been popping not even nearly as fast-acting and thus not nearly as strong as Morphine, Heroin outruns Morphine by at least being twice as fast-acting and twice as strong. The feeling will be nothing like the pills you've been popping. But since in most places Heroin it's purity is only about 3 to 15%, you won't be able to get any good Dope anyway - but since you know that, ask yourselves if it's worth getting those other 97 to 85% of pure garbage in your body, potentially lose any effects of the pills you've been popping up until now (from which you know they are not cut up and they have the same purity every single time again) and get stuck with a Heroin habit which is something far more difficult to get rid off than your addiction to those pills...

Just saying, Heroin is a great drug, but it's very hard not to get addicted to - especially since it's proven you already have a weakness regarding getting addicted to Opioids; which makes you a lot more prone to get addicted to Heroin as other people, and those other people most of the time get addicted to Heroin!

Just know what you are getting in to...

Anyway, since you are going to do it whatever I say, let me help you by letting me know whether it is #3 or #4 you've scored (or are going to score). You should know that for sure before using it, so if you don't know, ask the dealer at least.

Also, let me know where you guys are from (I know quite a lot about what kinds of Heroin are sold in which countries and about the purity of Heroin in a lot of countries) and how old you are (believe it or not, all of that plays a role in starting out with Heroin, or any other drug for that matter) and also which pills you've been popping exactly, in what amounts, for how long and what other drug experiences you might or might not have.

Grtz!

Ok we just got it it's a brownish colored looking powder I had to go over it with a razor really good we did one really small bump a peice about 10 mins ago, I feel nothing yet, I felt it hit the back of my throat I'm guessing the stuff in our area is garbage I'm not sure tho it basically looked like dried up dirt but doesn't taste like dirt

In the USA (lucky you, because it's the contrary of what's the case over here in Europe, even here in Amsterdam) what is most common (I'm not going to elaborate on black tar since I think, according to the description of the product given, we can probably safely assume it's not black tar in any way) is #4 Heroin, on the contrary to where I live, where #3 is most common and #4 is virtually impossible to find anywhere, and I really mean as good as impossible, maybe that one lucky little fuck has got a small supplier of #4 Heroin (it definitely won't be more than only a small supply the dealer will be able to offer, thus keeping the sales of his H4 very limited), but for me at least, even after having searched for someone selling it, I did not even found someone willing to pose as he had that kind of Dope, and many people over here don't even know the difference or did not even know there was a #3 and a #4 Heroin.
For those who don't know anything, or not anything more than the fact that there is a #3 and a #4 Heroin, I will elaborate - also for our newbies trying out their Dope tonight, as it might be helpful, because I right away notice a contradiction in the geographical location which indicates a certain type of drug and the smell of the actual product by one of the newbies trying out that gear tonight.
First of all, a common mistake is to assume that their also exists a #1 and #2 form/type of Heroin as well, which is not the case at all, 1) and 2) are specific sub-parts of the production process of Heroin, but at step one (number one) and two, there is totally not in any way any form or type of Heroin produced so far. Now number 3 is the first sort of Heroin that one can obtain by going through the production process as one should, and number 3 Heroin is the unfinished, unrefined, less potent and at the end always for a huge part cut up (definitely with Caffeine, to make it more easy to make the Heroin run down the foil while being smoked (Chasing the Dragon), H3 is (because I'm someone who has the attitude that it's best to avoid any IV use, without judging IV use of course, obviously, I just think it's possible to have just as much fun with a drug in a safer, less self-destructive and less addictive way of using a specific drug, that's all), so this being said, starting from H3 is... - also the base form of Heroin, and H4 is the salt, HCL or Hydrochlorid form of Heroin (which can not be smoked, but way more effectively snorted as the salt form (tho it's kind of mysterious why, yet H3 can be very well snorted too, only without the rush that snorting H4 also has to do without, but with a bit of a larger amount yet with a little intense euphoria, regarding every other aspect, the base form of Heroin, namely H3, can just as effectively by way of snorting produce a bit of euphoria, and other than that (H4 giving a bit more euphoria when snorted) H3 and H4, either snorted or H3 smoked (which does produce an intense rush that is not that far away from the feeling you get by way of injecting the drug) produce exactly the same effects that follow in the only lasting a few minutes long rush, the hours of being high, having what is typically called "the warm blanket feeling" during which you feel warm, safe, without anxiety, without physical or mental pain or suffering, without worries, with a very high sense of well-being, with a fuzzy mind, nodding off (going in and out of conscious, either totally out or semi-out) and so on...
The difference is foremost outspoken in the fact that H4 is usually way less cut up and produces, when snorted (usually) a bit more of a (definitely bodily) feeling of euphoria, however, the difference is small and the real difference is important for the IV users of Heroin: whereas H4 dissolves, being HCL, by itself to it's full extent in water, there is no need for any addition to the in water dissolved H4 which is way less damaging for your veins, while H3 on the other hand does not by itself dissolves in water and needs an addition, namely an acid (most common is citric acid along with one other widely used acid and some other possible but not very harmless (even more harmful than citric acid) and therefore definitely not common used ones (like for example squeezed lemon juice). Anyway, once the H3 is put in to (water and) citric acid, it's heated for a brief while and only then it's ready for injecting, however, the additional acid is way more damaging for the veins in many ways...
H4 is however, when we are talking about high quality, without many or big cuts H4, hard to find (most common in the USA) and is by the way very expensive (for a gram of really high quality H4, I'm not talking about the shitty street-Heroin, but when you buy from better and a bit higher up the ladder sources where very pure and very strong H4 can be purchased, you easily pay up to 200 dollars for only one gram of very high quality H4, on the streets the H4 is way more cut up and sold not per gram but even by amounts starting somewhere around 0.1 gram for example, which can be used for one hit, tho most street-Heroin, like probably every street-drug, is of poor quality in regards to the drugs you buy not from a single dealer but from an organized small gang that is a bit higher up the ladder, charging more, not selling tiny amounts as 0.1 but delivering a lot more quality at least.
H3 is either a brown powder or are brown rocks, while H4 can be white, off-white, beige, a little brownish, a little pink,... Sometimes it's hard to tell if you are dealing with H3 or H4, definitely when it's H4 but it's poor quality Heroin that is quite cut up. Usually, should the H4 be brown or brownish, the smell should give it away: H3 smells very fusty, not as strong when smelling the package, even when opened, but definitely once snorted. H4 has a way more, just by smelling at the opened up bag, intense and distinct smell that is different from the smell of H3 (although H3, as all Heroin, has between it's fusty smell, also the same smell as H4 has, sometimes more prominent sometimes almost not to be noticed at all), and this smell is that of vinegar, which with high quality H4 should be very prominent and distinct, and H4 lacks definitely, or should lack, the fusty smell of H3 all together.
So, actually my first question to the ones trying out Heroin for their very first time would be, we know that it's a brown powder (a powder is most often an indication of cut up drugs, because why otherwise would they totally be crushed into powder, definitely when you know that Heroin, especially (either H3 or H4, doesn't matter which one of the two, it's the same for both) the high quality one (as I know from always having my gear tested, my H3 I can get top quality here in the Netherlands, while top H4 I obtain from Canada, and from all the different sources of Heroin I tried, it where always the rocks, not the powders, that where superb regarding it's quality, and once you know that the test results time after time show that rocks are way higher quality Dope than when it's powder, and once you know that when you have rocks they really are as hard as fucking the hardest kinds of stones, which can take some time to crush a rock (definitely when you get your Heroin, like I do at the moment from one source, however the amount of grams you order, it always is one big rock - so, the bigger the rock, the more difficult to crush), and you often, or me at least, break your cards while trying to crush a rock and once it goes it shatters into lots of tiny rocks that shoot away, if you don't look out, in every possible direction. Most easy is to crush the entire stash with one very firm move while the rock/rocks are still in the bag, they will prick holes in the bag, but it's easy, fast, pieces can't shoot away and you just fold an envelope or use another bag to put your crushed up Heroin in after you have crushed it totally into ready to go powder (that's my favorite way of crushing rocks, I find it very easy this way...).
Why am I so curious to know which kind of Heroin these newbies have? a) Because it will affect how much they could need of the drug since they are snorting it (if I'm not mistaken), b) because how they describe the smell, possible tastes, amount taken and effects while knowing which type of Heroin is being snorted as we speak, we can more easy find out whether or not - I'm guessing 'yes' - the stuff is cut up a lot and if so, to what extent...
So guys, do you know by being told whether or not it's H3 or H4? Since you are from the USA I would guess H4, however, unless I misunderstood (I will check it again after I posted this message), the smell they described reminded me more about H3... (CORRECTION: THEY SAID IN THEIR POST THAT IT DID NOT TASTE LIKE DIRT, NOW BESIDES THE COLOR IF THE COLOR, BUT THEY PROBABLY DON'T MEAN A TOTALLY BROWN POWDER WITH BROWNISH, OTHERWISE THE COLOR WOULD BE NOT THAT TYPICAL FOR H4, THO STILL POSSIBLE, DEFINITELY WHEN CUT UP QUITE OR MORE THAN JUST QUITE A LOT, SOMETHING THE STRUCTURE, AS FAR AS I CAN TELL BY THEIR DESCRIPTION, IT BEING TOTALLY POWDER, WHICH ALWAYS WHEN A DRUG IS BY NATURE SOLID ROCK A HUGE INDICATION FOR AT LEAST MORE CUTS THAN HIGH QUALITY DOPE WOULD HAVE, FOR SURE, FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE AND BY GETTING EVERY BATCH OF HEROIN TESTED AT THE AMSTERDAM TEST SERVICE, I KNOW THAT ROCKS ALWAYS TURN OUT TO BE A WAY SUPERB KIND OF QUALITY DOPE THAN WHEN YOU GET A BAG THAT'S JUST POWDER, AND ALSO SIMPLE LOGIC, WHY OTHERWISE PRESENT A TYPE OF DRUG THAT BY NATURE IS REALLY SOLID AS ROCK IN A TOTALLY CRUSHED UP, TOTALLY POWDERED FORM, THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY POINTLESS, NOT NEEDED AND ACTUALLY IF IT WOULD NOT BE TO CUT IT UP BAD FOR BUSINESS, BECAUSE NOW WHO RATHER GETS A BAG OF POWDER WHEN YOU KNOW THAT WHEN IT'S HIGH QUALITY YOU CAN GET ONE, VERY FUCKING NICE, BIG, VERY BEAUTIFUL BROWN OR WHITE OR GREY OR... ROCK THAT IS AS HARD AS THE HARDEST KINDS OF ROCK ABLE TO BE CRUSHED, I LOVE ROCKS LIKE THAT!) Or should it be a very cut up H4 version? Any thoughts about this, anyone? Also, in most cases (as far as I know from own experience, H4 is only very seldom brown... - and definitely not all the way brown, it should rather have a brownish tint about it, or be white with a sort of very soft, very light brown shine overlaying the white, or something like that, but not actually dark brown powder - or it should be very, very, very cut up H4, from all the literature I've been reading about Heroin I know that the more brown the Heroin, either H3 or H4, goes for both I think without any distinction, the more cut up the Heroin is, cuts seem to color Heroin browner and browner as it gets more and more cut up).
So, guys? Or anyone?
For the time being, so far my contribution, maybe the experimental fellows can take some things they didn't know yet but are interesting to them out of my elaboration, maybe not, but you never know, or maybe one or so readers...

CORRECTION: they say in their post, that it does NOT taste like dirt, so that would not be contradicting H4, only the (if so, but what I think to understand of what he/ they posted) all the way brownish color, however it can still be quality H4, is not common for H4 to be all the way powder and all the way brownish too (but I don't know how they see something and describe it as brownish - if it's an off-white kind of brownish overlay over white, then we can be as good as apodictic sure that it's H4, if it's totally brown powder, I'm thinking at least very, very, very cut up H4 or maybe after all (but since it's USA Heroin I doubt this assumption) it would maybe still turn out to be (but more likely not than that it would be) H3...

Grtz!

Last edited:
FUCK that's a big ass wall of text!^^^
tl/dr

Mananas is the wisest person on this forum. He knows everything, gets the best drugs ever, and can afford the best drugs ever because he's infinitely wealthy. He must prove this superiority by posting giant walls of text everywhere.

Mananas is the wisest person on this forum. He knows everything, gets the best drugs ever, and can afford the best drugs ever because he's infinitely wealthy. He must prove this superiority by posting giant walls of text everywhere.

Hahaha

I might be of help here, I've had a huge Oxynorm (Oxycodone instant but for sublingual use) addiction for many years,

Grtz!
Good tip about the 10mg line being the size of a sewing needle. I can't verify that but it sounds like u know?
huh?
finish your sentence, the suspense is killing me!
me too!
Ok we just got it it's a brownish colored looking powder I had to go over it with a razor really good we did one really small bump a peice about 10 mins ago, I feel nothing yet, I felt it hit the back of my throat I'm guessing the stuff in our area is garbage I'm not sure tho it basically looked like dried up dirt but doesn't taste like dirt
A lot of heroin is actually fake when you buy off the street "cold-cop". Just picture some junkie who can't imagine a future beyond his next hit, he'd rather sell you actual dirt than real heroin. Still be cautious, go small, and prepare for your life to get worse soon.

I am 30 he's 33 and we're from Memphis tn
Cool, always wondered what it was like there.
So OP, did you get high?
Or was it fake?

In the USA (lucky you, because it's the contrary of what's the case over here in Europe, even here in Amsterdam) what is most common (I'm not going to elaborate on black tar since I think, according to the description of the product given, we can probably safely assume it's not black tar in any way) is #4 Heroin, on the contrary to where I live, where #3 is most common and #4 is virtually impossible to find anywhere, and I really mean as good as impossible, maybe that one lucky little fuck has got a small supplier of #4 Heroin (it definitely won't be more than only a small supply the dealer will be able to offer, thus keeping the sales of his H4 very limited), but for me at least, even after having searched for someone selling it, I did not even found someone willing to pose as he had that kind of Dope, and many people over here don't even know the difference or did not even know there was a #3 and a #4 Heroin.
For those who don't know anything, or not anything more than the fact that there is a #3 and a #4 Heroin, I will elaborate - also for our newbies trying out their Dope tonight, as it might be helpful, because I right away notice a contradiction in the geographical location which indicates a certain type of drug and the smell of the actual product by one of the newbies trying out that gear tonight.
First of all, a common mistake is to assume that their also exists a #1 and #2 form/type of Heroin as well, which is not the case at all, 1) and 2) are specific sub-parts of the production process of Heroin, but at step one (number one) and two, there is totally not in any way any form or type of Heroin produced so far. Now number 3 is the first sort of Heroin that one can obtain by going through the production process as one should, and number 3 Heroin is the unfinished, unrefined, less potent and at the end always for a huge part cut up (definitely with Caffeine, to make it more easy to make the Heroin run down the foil while being smoked (Chasing the Dragon), H3 is (because I'm someone who has the attitude that it's best to avoid any IV use, without judging IV use of course, obviously, I just think it's possible to have just as much fun with a drug in a safer, less self-destructive and less addictive way of using a specific drug, that's all), so this being said, starting from H3 is... - also the base form of Heroin, and H4 is the salt, HCL or Hydrochlorid form of Heroin (which can not be smoked, but way more effectively snorted as the salt form (tho it's kind of mysterious why, yet H3 can be very well snorted too, only without the rush that snorting H4 also has to do without, but with a bit of a larger amount yet with a little intense euphoria, regarding every other aspect, the base form of Heroin, namely H3, can just as effectively by way of snorting produce a bit of euphoria, and other than that (H4 giving a bit more euphoria when snorted) H3 and H4, either snorted or H3 smoked (which does produce an intense rush that is not that far away from the feeling you get by way of injecting the drug) produce exactly the same effects that follow in the only lasting a few minutes long rush, the hours of being high, having what is typically called "the warm blanket feeling" during which you feel warm, safe, without anxiety, without physical or mental pain or suffering, without worries, with a very high sense of well-being, with a fuzzy mind, nodding off (going in and out of conscious, either totally out or semi-out) and so on...
The difference is foremost outspoken in the fact that H4 is usually way less cut up and produces, when snorted (usually) a bit more of a (definitely bodily) feeling of euphoria, however, the difference is small and the real difference is important for the IV users of Heroin: whereas H4 dissolves, being HCL, by itself to it's full extent in water, there is no need for any addition to the in water dissolved H4 which is way less damaging for your veins, while H3 on the other hand does not by itself dissolves in water and needs an addition, namely an acid (most common is citric acid along with one other widely used acid and some other possible but not very harmless (even more harmful than citric acid) and therefore definitely not common used ones (like for example squeezed lemon juice). Anyway, once the H3 is put in to (water and) citric acid, it's heated for a brief while and only then it's ready for injecting, however, the additional acid is way more damaging for the veins in many ways...
H4 is however, when we are talking about high quality, without many or big cuts H4, hard to find (most common in the USA) and is by the way very expensive (for a gram of really high quality H4, I'm not talking about the shitty street-Heroin, but when you buy from better and a bit higher up the ladder sources where very pure and very strong H4 can be purchased, you easily pay up to 200 dollars for only one gram of very high quality H4, on the streets the H4 is way more cut up and sold not per gram but even by amounts starting somewhere around 0.1 gram for example, which can be used for one hit, tho most street-Heroin, like probably every street-drug, is of poor quality in regards to the drugs you buy not from a single dealer but from an organized small gang that is a bit higher up the ladder, charging more, not selling tiny amounts as 0.1 but delivering a lot more quality at least.
H3 is either a brown powder or are brown rocks, while H4 can be white, off-white, beige, a little brownish, a little pink,... Sometimes it's hard to tell if you are dealing with H3 or H4, definitely when it's H4 but it's poor quality Heroin that is quite cut up. Usually, should the H4 be brown or brownish, the smell should give it away: H3 smells very fusty, not as strong when smelling the package, even when opened, but definitely once snorted. H4 has a way more, just by smelling at the opened up bag, intense and distinct smell that is different from the smell of H3 (although H3, as all Heroin, has between it's fusty smell, also the same smell as H4 has, sometimes more prominent sometimes almost not to be noticed at all), and this smell is that of vinegar, which with high quality H4 should be very prominent and distinct, and H4 lacks definitely, or should lack, the fusty smell of H3 all together.
So, actually my first question to the ones trying out Heroin for their very first time would be, we know that it's a brown powder (a powder is most often an indication of cut up drugs, because why otherwise would they totally be crushed into powder, definitely when you know that Heroin, especially (either H3 or H4, doesn't matter which one of the two, it's the same for both) the high quality one (as I know from always having my gear tested, my H3 I can get top quality here in the Netherlands, while top H4 I obtain from Canada, and from all the different sources of Heroin I tried, it where always the rocks, not the powders, that where superb regarding it's quality, and once you know that the test results time after time show that rocks are way higher quality Dope than when it's powder, and once you know that when you have rocks they really are as hard as fucking the hardest kinds of stones, which can take some time to crush a rock (definitely when you get your Heroin, like I do at the moment from one source, however the amount of grams you order, it always is one big rock - so, the bigger the rock, the more difficult to crush), and you often, or me at least, break your cards while trying to crush a rock and once it goes it shatters into lots of tiny rocks that shoot away, if you don't look out, in every possible direction. Most easy is to crush the entire stash with one very firm move while the rock/rocks are still in the bag, they will prick holes in the bag, but it's easy, fast, pieces can't shoot away and you just fold an envelope or use another bag to put your crushed up Heroin in after you have crushed it totally into ready to go powder (that's my favorite way of crushing rocks, I find it very easy this way...).
Why am I so curious to know which kind of Heroin these newbies have? a) Because it will affect how much they could need of the drug since they are snorting it (if I'm not mistaken), b) because how they describe the smell, possible tastes, amount taken and effects while knowing which type of Heroin is being snorted as we speak, we can more easy find out whether or not - I'm guessing 'yes' - the stuff is cut up a lot and if so, to what extent...
So guys, do you know by being told whether or not it's H3 or H4? Since you are from the USA I would guess H4, however, unless I misunderstood (I will check it again after I posted this message), the smell they described reminded me more about H3... (CORRECTION: THEY SAID IN THEIR POST THAT IT DID NOT TASTE LIKE DIRT, NOW BESIDES THE COLOR IF THE COLOR, BUT THEY PROBABLY DON'T MEAN A TOTALLY BROWN POWDER WITH BROWNISH, OTHERWISE THE COLOR WOULD BE NOT THAT TYPICAL FOR H4, THO STILL POSSIBLE, DEFINITELY WHEN CUT UP QUITE OR MORE THAN JUST QUITE A LOT, SOMETHING THE STRUCTURE, AS FAR AS I CAN TELL BY THEIR DESCRIPTION, IT BEING TOTALLY POWDER, WHICH ALWAYS WHEN A DRUG IS BY NATURE SOLID ROCK A HUGE INDICATION FOR AT LEAST MORE CUTS THAN HIGH QUALITY DOPE WOULD HAVE, FOR SURE, FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE AND BY GETTING EVERY BATCH OF HEROIN TESTED AT THE AMSTERDAM TEST SERVICE, I KNOW THAT ROCKS ALWAYS TURN OUT TO BE A WAY SUPERB KIND OF QUALITY DOPE THAN WHEN YOU GET A BAG THAT'S JUST POWDER, AND ALSO SIMPLE LOGIC, WHY OTHERWISE PRESENT A TYPE OF DRUG THAT BY NATURE IS REALLY SOLID AS ROCK IN A TOTALLY CRUSHED UP, TOTALLY POWDERED FORM, THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY POINTLESS, NOT NEEDED AND ACTUALLY IF IT WOULD NOT BE TO CUT IT UP BAD FOR BUSINESS, BECAUSE NOW WHO RATHER GETS A BAG OF POWDER WHEN YOU KNOW THAT WHEN IT'S HIGH QUALITY YOU CAN GET ONE, VERY FUCKING NICE, BIG, VERY BEAUTIFUL BROWN OR WHITE OR GREY OR... ROCK THAT IS AS HARD AS THE HARDEST KINDS OF ROCK ABLE TO BE CRUSHED, I LOVE ROCKS LIKE THAT!) Or should it be a very cut up H4 version? Any thoughts about this, anyone? Also, in most cases (as far as I know from own experience, H4 is only very seldom brown... - and definitely not all the way brown, it should rather have a brownish tint about it, or be white with a sort of very soft, very light brown shine overlaying the white, or something like that, but not actually dark brown powder - or it should be very, very, very cut up H4, from all the literature I've been reading about Heroin I know that the more brown the Heroin, either H3 or H4, goes for both I think without any distinction, the more cut up the Heroin is, cuts seem to color Heroin browner and browner as it gets more and more cut up).
So, guys? Or anyone?
For the time being, so far my contribution, maybe the experimental fellows can take some things they didn't know yet but are interesting to them out of my elaboration, maybe not, but you never know, or maybe one or so readers...

CORRECTION: they say in their post, that it does NOT taste like dirt, so that would not be contradicting H4, only the (if so, but what I think to understand of what he/ they posted) all the way brownish color, however it can still be quality H4, is not common for H4 to be all the way powder and all the way brownish too (but I don't know how they see something and describe it as brownish - if it's an off-white kind of brownish overlay over white, then we can be as good as apodictic sure that it's H4, if it's totally brown powder, I'm thinking at least very, very, very cut up H4 or maybe after all (but since it's USA Heroin I doubt this assumption) it would maybe still turn out to be (but more likely not than that it would be) H3...

Grtz!
Haha, whoa!

LMFAO! Ohh shit, that killed me haha!

After all that's been said I only have one more thing to add.As I have gotten older I can honestly say that I have dabbled with every type of drug imaginable and the only one that dabbled back is heroin.When I day dabbled I mean it grabs you and shakes you to your core, your whole life becomes about trying to score some , not getting ripped off, then the senseless hours lost while you are taking it and then it starts all over again, it becomes a relentless circle and on the way, you family and friends drop off one by one, that's the nature of the drug, it's so unlike anything else I promise, the chances are if you try heroin you're gonna like it, it even tastes nice! But that's how it gets you and then before you know it, you're hooked! And when you can't get any you will wish you were dead believe me, it really is that bad! People say it's like the flu? No it's nothing like the flu, your bones itch and your skincrawls but you can't touch yourself because it's agony, your hair will become greasy and your body dirty because it's too painful and sensitive to touch nevermind wash.You ache from top to toe and I mean REALLY ache so much so that you can hardly walk, so that's my advice on trying heroin, just give it a miss cos the high it gives you is nowhere near the hell it turns your life into!.

After years, always using for a few months non-stop, then go cold turkey for a few weeks (two mostly) to then start again, I have a harder time not using Coke than not using Heroin... I always quit for a short while to have yet again a better effect afterwards...

Heroin can have different potencies due to different processes of producing morphine into diamorphine -- if in all my experience I'd highly recommend starting off with snorting the powder amount equal to the size of a match head unless you have precision scales to weigh out milligrams, even though, start small and see how the potency runs, snort some and wait a good 30 minutes before redosing due to once diamorphine is metabolized into morphine which stays in your system longer than the actual diamorphine itself.

Remember: you can always do more, you can't do less.

DR

So, guys? Or anyone?

Grtz!

TL:DR crock of shit

Man if i could go back in time and not try heroin. It will take over youre life completely. But if you are going to do it. Do the smallest little bit and wait at least 30 min to test strength. Theere is too much fent going around these days and that stuff WILL kill you if you arent super careful when dosing. Even if you are opiate tolerant

Why oh why do people insist on quoting that Manana dude's posts? It's bad enough that they exist, especially when filled to the brim with bullshit and misinformation, like the one's above. I might not be too hard on a bored teenager for spending his free time typing out post after post of wanky effluvia, but I get the impression that he's a little bit too old to deserve such a pass. Sorry, but I had to finally get that out there

As per the topic, I'd agree with those that advocate the low and slow method, and also add that you and your friend may very well enjoy plugging some, assuming you procure a solid source and become more comfortable with the stuff. And again, do a test amount every time you pick up, I've seen shitty H that was to me was identical to another bag of primo.

Status
Not open for further replies.