• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok we just got it it's a brownish colored looking powder I had to go over it with a razor really good we did one really small bump a peice about 10 mins ago, I feel nothing yet, I felt it hit the back of my throat I'm guessing the stuff in our area is garbage I'm not sure tho it basically looked like dried up dirt but doesn't taste like dirt

I got the same shit yesterday and pissed me off. Not I got nothing and hurting like a mf'er

I've been seeing brown powder called "gunpowder" which is actual powdered tar. I love those rock hard rocks too. What I do is take a super sharp knife and shave off powder as much as I need and leave the rest of the rock intact. It's an expensive fucking habit and good shit cost nearly 200 a gram as you said. Doing a gram and a half to 2 grams per week, you can see how exppensive this gets. Problem is even after you have kicked the habit after 4-8 days, you still have cravings, much like a cigarette. My advice would be never to try it and if you must do an opiate stick to something like codeine or tramadol.

Manamas, I have a question for you. Being a veteran, how often can you do H and not become dependent? I realize everyone is different. 1x a week? 3x a week? It's hard to put this drug down completely.

Just one bit of advice...
Do as little as possible. Because you can always do more. But you can't take back what u already did...
It could save your life.

This thing is gonna get closed. It's kind of going nowhere. Nobody can or should try to give advice to anyone else regarding Heroin dosage over the internet. Dope these days can be anything from garbage to potent enough to put down a rhino. People will try to tell you there are similarities in dosage, but it's possible to estimate. You just can't be doing that, because I know folks who have been in it for a long time get put down dead by one bag of dope.

It's too dangerous and I don't like the liability of potentially causing death.

Status
Not open for further replies.