• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

completely lost/addicted

itzkmt91

Greenlighter
So here it goes... I had two major reconstructive surgeries on my ankle within a year. I got hooked on percs through this whole process started at 7.5s went up to 20's started to get 120 a month hooked for life. Buying what ever I can find cause I have extreme nerve damage and obviously addicted. I pop a pill when I wake up drink 3 cups of coffee get my high going. I gained like 60 pounds can't hike jog work out like i used to. I'm miserable. This isn't what I wanted in life any scripts I find I take i mean it sucks. What do i do I'm 25 soul provider.for my family i need to wing myself off but how. Right now I'm day 3 kinda sober took 2 7.5 hydros but they don't do ish you know... been taking lyrica Gabapentin and imoduim lol anything to feel decent. Never thought I'd be in this position.

Hey itzkmt, welcome to Bluelight :)

So sorry to hear about your experiences - it sounds like you're having a really tough time :(

Have you checked out the Recovery Support forums yet? They could be really helpful. I know of many who've been in similar situations, and it really is possible for things to get better. Don't give up.

Wishing you well,
CFC