The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opiates not working anymore

Ront_ron

Greenlighter
Ok In nov '16 I started taking what I thought were perc 30s but way later on found out they were pressed with .8mg of fent. Anyways I didn't start doing them almost everyday until feb-middle march then I stopped cold turkey no withdrawals(very surprised as my friend had bad withdrawals) I would snort them btw. My tolencer rose slightly from doing .5-.75 to doing 1 pill to get me high. I started doing them again in June (3 month break) and within 2 weeks of doing them about 4 times a week my tolence skyrocked to the point where I would snort 3 at one time and barely felt it. So I was confused and decided to stop. About a month goes by and my buddy is able to get his hand on some super good h claims to be 90% purity (I trust this source) and a half gram got me high about 10 times. After I went through that I stopped for two weeks and bought 2gs and this stuff wasnt as good but still up there and i barely felt it. I snorted .7g in about 5hrs and didn't feel much. Most of you will prolly say it's shitty dope but I had a buddy who does h check it out and he said otherwise. Also the pressed 30s don't really get me high anymore either. (Haven't done them for a month or two)

Anyways my question is could this just be my tolerance? I've always had somewhat of a naturally high tolerance but nothing crazy and I hear about guys sniffing h for a couple years. Before they start iv (which I'm not going to do I only sniff lol) any input would be great.

To add on I'm in pretty good shape physically I workout 5 times a week idk just thought I'd throw that out there

It sounds to me like you've built up a tolerance. You're snorting heroin that can easily vary in strength from batch to batch. I bet if you were to go back to pills you might be able to find a dose that worked for you. You could also take a sustained break which would lower your tolerance a bundle. My recommendation would be to stop flirting with addiction and stop while you're ahead.

That being said:
When this happened to me, when I hit that "plateau", I started shooting and dove into my addiction in a very serious way. So you could try shooting up. However, I would caution you that once you go to the needle other methods of consumption will pale in comparison. That is a triple A promise.