European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your worst paranoia on stims? "There are men in the loft"

Ismene

Bluelighter
Has anyone got really paranoid on stims to the extent you think there are people in the house (but of course you never actually see them - just hear the cunts rummaging round in the loft..lol).

Speed - intense masturbation while convinced someone is peeking at you from the entrance to the loft...

My paranoias have always been more centred around people being able to see in through the windows than actually being in the house (though I do always check the loft hooks are still secured when it gets creaky up there)

I've looked at my windows from outside in the dark (when not on stims, obviously!) and you really cannot see in at night when the curtains are drawn, but I really have not believed that many a time, to the extent of putting a pop-up tent up in my sitting room to sit in (that I was then too paranoid of setting on fire to sit in & never went in it & broke trying to make it pop-down the next day)
Having a lot of windows & mirrors everywhere really doesn't help matters, & a lot of mirrors end up covered with scarves

Many pipes have been smoked hiding behind furniture due to the window paranoia which only happens at night - daytime/daylight with curtains semi-open is relatively fearless - just have to watch out for that police helicopter hovering around filming me, like it does! :sus:

Most assuredly. MDPV was a hell of a drug for me. God I miss it. Was using daily for years. Plenty of times I was a paranoid delusional mess but I somehow managed to keep it all inside while going on about my life (working, raising a family, hanging out with friends, etc)

I've been convinced there were people in the attic or in the walls.

I believed many times that aliens were in my house because I could feel their presence, hear them, smell them, feel them brushing against me, etc and I believed I couldn't see them because of their advanced alien technology.

I was also convinced for awhile that my life was being recorded and broadcast worldwide (a la Truman Show). I believed the cameras were too small to see and/or too well hidden to find. I convinced myself that everyone around me was acting like my friends/family and that they knew about my drug habits. They were suppose to pretend they didn't know because that's how they were scripted to act.

I started to believe my job was actually a secret government training program used to train super heroes. I was a super hero in training who's powers hadn't manifested yet.

For awhile I believed my wife and kids were imposters. I believed my wife was actually a man who had undergone a sex change before we met but was just trying to trick me. I believed my children were either Android's or small people who were just taking of advantage of me by pretending to be my kids.

Plenty of other things I can't recall ATM. Its amazing I kept all those delusions inside especially considering how intense and long lasting they persisted. It's even more amazing that I still have my family and I still have the same job (although I did leave for awhile at the end of my use due to "health reasons" lol but they had no problem hiring me back later on).

People close to me knew something was weird about me but I kept my shit together well enough on the outside. Not so much on the inside.

Last edited:
Oh - check with the small cameras thing MDVP - I was convinced it was new small technology =D

Got in this loop where I thought I'd turned the light off and every time I turned round it was turned back on - I was blocking off the access to the room to try and see if he could still get to the fucking light "He'll not get over that bastard without me hearing him...." Those were the days..

What do you think it is about stims that cause it? The drug itself or is the lack of sleep a big part of it too?

Lack of sleep is definitely a contributing factor but not a necessity.

For example, a large enough (very large) dose can catapult me into psychosis even when well rested and nourished.

Lads with ski mask faces, faces with white make up like say something maybe akin to mushroom head the band that were ought to kill me. Hanging from the roof, swinging in the trees and staring in the window. Never thought I could descend to such a mess but thats what no sleep and no food gets you. Complete mess. . I can laugh at these epsiodes in my life looking back on them now but when they were playing out in the present tense it was absolute hell.

Last edited:
I had binged on many things including mdpv/a-pvp but it was a-php that ended causing me the most problems. After a multi day session I was convinced that the police were about the bang down my door and arrest me and that I had been watched for weeks. I took on the role of a person who was on the run from the police. I became so paranoid that I left out of my apartment and was hiding in bushes in view of my front door waiting to watch them kick in my door and not find me. I could hear voices telling me that I was going to get caught and that I was a terrible person. I was jerking my head around like a maniac and then a few hours later I really did have an encounter with the cops and got taken in for an evaluation. Had I not left my front door like all the other binges/psychosis I would have been fine. Moral of the story don't ever leave the safety of home in this state or your paranoid delusions will come true.