View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Worst trip experiences

George1012

Bluelighter
On any substance from cannabis to any other hallucinogenic or any deliriums. Whats something bad that happened during a trip?

My brother said when he drank cough syrup he tripped so bad he curled up in bed and didn't move for hours.

One time when I was super baked I heard my neighbors start talking serious shit about me. Being in that 'everything is so real' zone when you're the most sensitive, at the peak of the trip it sucked to hear people talking badly about me. I was in my yard baked out of my mind a few years ago and my neighbors thought I couldn't hear them.

One of my friends said on a shroom trip he got ambushed and mugged by a bunch of people. I'll bet that sucked seriously. Any stories you'd want to share

I got arrested for public intoxication while I was on 900ug of AL-LAD. Wish I could say it ended there but I was tripping so god damn hard I thought I was getting mugged or something and I fought the cop. I ended up getting tazzed 5 times and in the icu for 2 days before a few months in jail and 5 years probation and mandatory 35 day in patient rehab.

I think this would be better for Psychedelic Drugs, as it's not a trip report but a discussion thread.

TR -> PD