Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MPT/40 mg) - First Time - Sheer Force Psychedelia

Kaleida

Bluelight Crew
This was my first experience with MPT, and it was a long time coming. In all of my research chemical experimentations, the one molecule that has stood out to me the most, given me the best and most impressive psychedelic experiences, and rightly earned the position of my favorite among them, is 4-HO-MPT. That one has recently appeared on the scene again and initial reports so far make it seem as though I might be a bit sensitive to the effects of 4-HO-MPT compared to some, so perhaps that should be kept in mind as I would assume it could transfer over to MPT as well, but nonetheless, for me it's simply perfect, so it is what it is and I'm not complaining. This was my mindset going into the experience, thinking about these things and hoping that MPT might turn out to be as enjoyable for me as 4-HO-MPT, but also trying not to cloud the experience with too many expectations.

My previous experience with psychedelics includes DMT, MET, MiPT, DiPT, DALT, Psilocybe cubensis, 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-DET, 4-HO-MPT, 4-HO-EPT, 4-HO-DPT, 4-HO-MiPT, 4-HO-DiPT, 4-HO-McPT, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-AcO-MET, 4-AcO-DET, 4-AcO-MALT, 4-AcO-DALT, 5-HO-DMT, 5-MeO-MiPT, 5-MeO-EiPT, 5-MeO-DALT, Ipomoea tricolor, Argyreia nervosa, LSD, ETH-LAD, AL-LAD, 2C-B, 2C-I, DOC, and MDMA. My most recent trip was a little under two weeks before this on 55 mg of 4-HO-EPT.

T+0:00 - I layered 40 mg of MPT into a bong bowl of cannabis and smoked the whole thing over the course of three or four hits, I can't recall exactly now. I was originally going to go with 35 mg, the furthest I've gone with MET so far, but a little extra came out on the scale, and when it stopped at exactly 40 mg I figured that was fine. I had read around a bit on MPT and wasn't too afraid of what it could do, it seemed like a good few people reported mild experiences at doses higher than this, and MET wasn't very strong for me at 35 mg either, so I smoked it without much apprehension. However, I quickly realized how wrong my assumptions were....

Within the first thirty seconds or so of taking my first hit, faster than I remember coming up on MET, my room around me started becoming covered in highly intricate and beautiful geometric patterns significantly reminiscent of DMT, but with a color scheme and some geometric designs much more alike 4-HO-MPT for me, but far more intense, which is really saying something for me. At this time I also felt myself beginning to have a strength sweaty sensation all over my body, the exact same one I've gotten from DMT, MET, and MiPT, so I know that I was genuinely entering a strong base tryptamine state and leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes. The first thing I noticed was a wall of sensory overload much like I get from DMT, and started to get from MET; sadly it's almost impossible to remember vividly now (hopefully that will change with repeated experiences), but the geometry and colors were simply overwhelming, flying everywhere and practically pushing me into a state of dissociation all on their own.

However, at this time I did also feel that I was experiencing some genuine dissociation not unlike other bulky tryptamines for me, and again actually particularly like 4-HO-MPT which I find especially dissociative in nature for a full-spectrum psychedelic, though I would say the dissociation of MPT was actually stronger, and there was my usual visual aspect of countless arms all reaching out to me in a spiraling pattern coming from a distance to accompany it, and they actually mixed quite beautifully with the sensory overload, I don't get them to this degree on DMT and MET so this was new to me and quite nice. Finally, I was actually also getting an effect I get before this solely on 4-HO-MPT of the simple tryptamines which reminds me of high doses of LSD more than anything else, this sort of effect where 3D wireframe patterns take human shapes and there's often a light blue glowing background behind them, and it's hard to explain why without really being able to show anyone the true experience, but this visual effect is extremely hedonistic and enjoyable for me, and feels like it touches upon a more deeply psychedelically dissociated place than pretty much any other molecules I've ingested, so I was completely delighted to see it on MPT as well, and it was notably more intense than it had ever been on 4-HO-MPT and LSD, my best guess being because it's a base tryptamine of course.

Anyway, I was absolutely in love with the effects I was getting at this point, but also absolutely overwhelmed, especially considering that I had figured this dose wouldn't be all that powerful. The overall dissociation from all the effects combined was making it hard to even process anything that was happening around me, and a couple times I had an experience that is more common on mushrooms than on DMT for me of suddenly becoming aware of my sensory perception again and thinking "Oh yeah, I'm hallucinating my ass off...." Nonetheless, I was well aware of the experience as a whole, and much like I often feel after smoking a higher dose of DMT, and also that I've felt to some extent on MET, the trip begin with a sudden feeling of "What the hell have I done to myself?" as such strong trips often do. I spent most of the peak rolling around in bed trying to grasp what was happening and get comfortable, which is not to say that I was particularly uncomfortable but simply didn't know how to react or position myself in a way that wouldn't overwhelm my senses. I was getting a thought process that I often get on DMT as well, that I really need to start taking better care of my body while I still have the chance, as I felt that I could sense it decaying in all the little ways that eventually add up to lead to our deaths, and it actually did give me some motivation to start working on myself again which I have not had in that exact way in quite some time, so that actually was nice all things considered.

Finally, at T+0:15 just as I was wondering if this was ever going to end or if I would simply be stuck in a DMT-like trip forever, I started coming down a bit. All of the difficulty of the trip other than some of the heightened physical sensations immediately faded, and I felt completely lucid and functional, and it became easier to move around again too. Interestingly though, unlike DMT or MET for me at this point, the visuals were still quite strong and impressive, not compared to the peak of course, but just as a trip in general, just like when coming down from something like a high dose of mushrooms. I wanted to enjoy them for as much as I possibly could before they really started to fade, so I got up and headed out to the living room to put on some music.

T+0:25 - I've been listening to a lot of calming music to help relax me into this great afterglow, and it's been working quite well, though despite the theme of the music and the heavy nature of the peak I was finding myself with a good bit more energy to move around with now, more like MET than DMT for me. The visuals were still noticeable and quite significant when really watched but had gotten a little less intense at this point, but at the same time they were now being replaced with an orgasmic bodily euphoria not unlike the one I experience from 4-HO-MPT, and it was being accompanied by its own visual effect that I also once again got on 4-HO-MPT when I had the same feelings but never on other base tryptamines, a mind's eye effect of a giant flower-shaped geometric design with the petals spinning around and buzzing and just creating this sort of jumpy, buzzy effect that adds to the orgasmic and energetic nature of this euphoria. My mind was beginning to race as well so I got up and started pacing around and getting lost in thought to the music, though at one point I noticed just how wired I was so I decided to check my heart rate. It was indeed a bit high, but of course I checked it immediately after stopping in place from walking frantically around the apartment, so I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down, sat down in a chair, and waited a minute to check again. It was definitely slower now, but still above normal. I don't normally get increased heart rate from 4-substituted tryptamines, the ones I've used the most, so this concerned me slightly, but I know that elevated heart rate is common when smoking DMT and such, and this really wasn't that fast in the end, so I just tried to put it out of my mind.

T+0:40 - At this point I noticed that, while not completely gone, the visuals were largely disappearing now. I did still have the euphoria going, which was quite nice, but I was also beginning to have a bit of a rebound headache kick in, not uncommon for me after strong psychedelics particularly when combined with cannabis, so I was considering taking a shower to help relax my body, which usually helps a good bit.

T+0:55 - With the energy now pretty much gone and nothing left but a lingering body high and that headache, I finally decided to jump in the shower.

T+1:15 - I'm out of the shower now, and it felt good in general, but while I was in there I notably started feeling some tension in my extremities, sort of like they were made of clay as another psychonaut recently said about 4-HO-MPT, and I will say in retrospect that I have noticed a similar though lesser effect on 4-HO-MPT, but it was never uncomfortable for me. This version of it was a bit stronger, I was feeling stiff and like I would probably have to just relax for a little while after this to keep myself comfortable.

T+1:30 - Back in the living room, I put some music on again and enjoyed the bit of euphoria I was still feeling, but the body tightness was still getting to me, so I grabbed a beer. I did this because my general theory, though I have no real idea so don't quote me on this, is that this tightness results from vasoconstriction caused by these bulkier indoles being more efficacious in activating 5-HT2A receptors than the natural ones, basically like the psychedelic amphetamines compared to their corresponding phenethylamines, and so therefore the vasodilating properties of alcohol could help reverse some of it. I really can't say whether or not any of this is accurate, but I can say that the beer did help, as it has done for this feeling in the past.

T+1:45 - I decided to take the last hit of the bowl I had loaded the MPT in before to see if I had actually gotten it all, and also because there was just a little bit of green cannabis still left in it. I easily got everything in one hit, but I never felt any psychedelic effects, even mild ones, begin to appear. I suppose my technique was a success, so yay.

T+4:50 - My roommate and a mutual friend arrived not long after my last note so I spent a lot of time hanging out with them and not tracking what was happening to me anymore, but most of it was definitely over by the time of my last note anyway, aside from the slightly remaining tingly body high and the tightness. By this time both of those things were pretty much gone now too, occasionally they would make themselves known for a second, but other than that that was basically it.

So, that concludes my first experience with MPT. I have to say... I was pretty impressed. It felt very much like an intersection of DMT, 4-HO-MPT, and a bit of LSD to me, which is pretty much exactly what I would have expected and hoped for, so in the end it was a pretty satisfying experience. The visuals in particularly were just fantastic.... Again, I feel the need to point out that it seems that I might be somewhat sensitive to some aspects of 4-HO-MPT compared to some, and that includes the visual effects, so it could turn out to be the case here too, but nonetheless... the visuals produced by MPT I would actually say were the strongest I've ever gotten from any research chemical psychedelic, at least in terms of the traditional, classic psychedelic visual feel, with tons of patterns, colors, distortions, heavy tracers, and so on; I say that just because I have also had some extremely visual experiences on things like ETH-LAD and 5-MeO-MiPT which I could argue were more intense in certain ways, but so far were specifically not as intense in this more traditional psychedelic visual way, instead being more dissociative or whatever in ways that are hard to compare to this. But, in that classic way, yeah, MPT was definitely the strongest for me, beating out even my recent experience with AL-LAD, which I would say is possibly the second most visual research chemical I've taken in this way so far.

Outside of the visual experience, the headspace and body high were quite nice too, again very dissociative and orgasmic in a way that reminds me of 4-HO-MPT, so no complaints there. Pretty much the only negative was the heavy-ish body load that kicked in after the main effects wore off, so I would say be warned about that, though I do feel compelled to say that it didn't bother me as much as I would have thought... though this may be because as of late I am actually getting myself into the mindset of learning to simply accept the heavy body load that some powerful psychedelics have as part of the experience, like the purge from ayahuasca for instance, and with each experience I have with this type of body load it does get less and less alarming or distracting, like I'm just adjusting to it. That doesn't necessarily mean that others will find it so easy, but just some food for thought.

One final note to I would like to make is that while this experience was clearly sub-breakthrough, it also completely felt like it had the potential to reach that breakthrough point. But, personally, I've never actually had a DMT breakthrough yet... so I'm somewhat nervous to push myself to that point on a research chemical before knowing what the experience is like on something that I know will be guaranteed safe first. For that reason, I may end up putting off further explorations with MPT for a bit.... I don't want to waste it, after all, I want to be able to get the most out of each and every experience I have with it. The last time I tried DMT I didn't particularly feel ready for a breakthrough, but that was actually many years ago now, and I'm quite confident that I could handle it and am excited to experience it at this point, so I think I just need to get myself some again and go all the way with it and then I'll be able to pick up where I left off with this no problem. But, until then it will have to wait....

So, that's all I have to say about that for now, and I'd say I'm pretty happy about what I've experienced so far. Nonetheless, this is still a relatively unexplored psychoactive, so I would definitely urge caution to all those looking to explore it themselves, especially in higher doses considering the potential for body load. That being said, I do also think it's likely that anyone who is sensitive enough to this molecule to receive strong effects like I do may be quite pleased by what they find in it, especially if they have similar psychedelic desires to myself, so I would recommend it to anyone looking for a potentially powerful trip who is also highly aware of their own body, in itself and its reaction to psychedelics, and prepared to handle an intense experience of any kind, positive or negative. As long as the proper care is taken, that's really all you can hope for. But, that's probably enough seriousness for now, so I'll end it here and say farewell, my fellow travelers!

substancecode_mpt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing

Last edited by a moderator:
Great report Kaleida and some really interesting and profound observations. I'm comparing what you said to some of my own conclusions about MPT which differ and have a few thoughts of the discrepancy. My comments on MPT can be found in the The-Big-amp-Dandy-MPT-Thread/page3. Perhaps I had residual 3-MeO-PCP or DCK still in my system with my first 30 mg experience with MPT which is why I didn't experience the full visual spectrum of this substance. I've been a heavy dissociative user the last 3 years, so even if I skipped a day for my MPT trial, I likely used it the day before (these substances have long half-lives). My subsequent experiments with MPT co-administered with 3-MeO-PCP suppressed the visuals notably. Maybe that's why I didn't find this a particularly visual psychedelic unlike your description. Or perhaps cannabis is a factor in amplifying the visuals.

I didn't have much psychedelic tolerance at all when I took that dose so that's not a factor. Also, very interesting observation about dissociative effects of MPT. I can see that now. I described MPT as a suitable psychedelic for people learning to experiment with the psychedelic headspace given the duration and overall gentleness for an otherwise immersive psychedelic. This might be due to this dissociative quality you are describing. I've noticed this quality in psychedelics like DOC myself. Well, always a pleasure to read your impressions on these chemicals. Thanks again

Thanks so much levels, I'm glad you like it and got so much out of it. :)

I've read your comments before but just looked over them again to refresh myself. I can certainly relate to a good amount of what you said, especially like with the aches and pains along with the deep desire to be clean and healed, and I think I know what you mean by gazing through light too, I had certain effects that I could see describing this way on this as well as 4-HO-MPT and AL-LAD. Interestingly, all of these drugs are extremely visual for me in that classical way, maybe the top three.... AL-LAD does seem to be described as highly visual by quite a few people, and I've known at least a couple other people to describe it that way too, but a couple accounts of 4-HO-MPT came out in the last few days that described much weaker visuals than I would get for the same dose; one said they were decent but short-lived at 25 mg, and the other mostly just got changes to normal visual perception except for some closed eye effects when falling asleep that night at 26 mg. On the other hand, the last time I took 20 mg at the peak I was seeing the trees mutate into digital patterns alike Alex Grey art with eyes open, and with eyes closed was seeing massive fields of flowing electrical activity on a strucutral base similar to Mayan art. So, I'd say it's definitely possible that the factors you mentioned contributed, and I would certainly recommend trying it again with a clearer neurochemistry if you think it would help, but I would also say it seems genuinely possible that I am simply more sensitive to the visual effects of the MPT base than the average person. It wouldn't be the first time I've had some seemingly uncommon reactions.... For instance, MiPT and 5-MeO-MiPT actually produced some intense and beautiful visuals for me, whereas 4-HO-MiPT, which I pushed all the way to the point of exteme sensory overload and microscopic vision kind of effects because everyone told me it was so visual, really never became too complex or interesting for me despite being that intense, the visuals are just kind of superficial and boring for me. Just goes to show how different we indeed all are.... Either way, when you do go back to it I will certainly be interested to hear what you've got to say about it. :)

Yeah, I definitely found this very dissociative, and would agree that it did make it kind of gentle, relative to how extreme it was anyway. I am actually increasingly realizing that the dissociative effects of psychedelics are one of my strongest motivators for using them.... 4-HO-MPT is my favorite research chemical so far, and it's definitely also very dissociative in this way, more so even than most bulky tryptamines particularly with how visual it was for me. TheAppleCore actually recently compared it to methoxetamine, and only having tried that recently in retrospect I can agree; in addition to just feeling dissociative, it also caused blurred, doubled, and distanced vision, all already at 20 mg, and at 50 mg was starting to cause some realistic hallucinations through the mind's eye. I actually find it very interesting that you mention DOC too.... I've also felt it strongly on that, and it factors into a theory I have about all this. Put simply, all the research I've done seems to show that the pyramidal glutamate neurons in the higher cortical areas of the brain that are indirectly disinhibited by NMDA receptor antagonists are the very same ones, or at least some of them are, that are directly excited by 5-HT2A receptor agonists, and thus I can only deduce they must share some overlapping effects. 5-HT2A agonism by serotonin is known to produce things like vasoconstriction and muscle tension, which already would lead me to suspect that the physically comfortable classic psychedelics might be relatively low efficacy partial agonists, and some studies would seem to support this, with one recent study showing 16% for psilocin, 28% for LSD, 40% for DMT, and 56% for mescaline relative to serotonin. However, a good number of research chemicals have significant serotonergic body loads for me... and they're very often the same ones that cause more significant levels of dissociation for me too. Some, like 4-HO-MPT, are a bit more comfortable at low doses for me, but at higher doses still become a bit more physical for me than the classics.... So, basically the theory is, what if the reason these psychedelics are causing more dissociation is simply because they're higher efficacy 5-HT2A agonists, the reason they also cause stronger body loads, and consequently also cause more glutamate release via the same pathway as NMDA receptor antagonists? This is actually a thought that has been guiding some of my decisions lately, like my desire to learn to accept and learn strategies to overcome the strong body loads of certain psychedelics rather than just give them a pass so that I can achieve some of the most far-out psychedelic states possible.

Anyway, you're very welcome, and thank you again too, that's very much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed MPT so much, although I already knew you would. MPT is one of my favorites. Of all the synthetic tryptamines, MPT is second only to DPT for me. I've only taken it a few times so far but I plan to get more.

You aren't alone in getting amazing visuals from MPT. The visuals are some of the most beautiful I've seen. It has a very rich color palette, intricate patterns, and it aesthetically enhances everything in a dramatic way. The most unforgettable moment from the first time I took MPT was when I went into the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. I was the most beautiful person I had ever seen.

If dissociation is what you're after, you'll probably love DPT. As one might guess, MPT is in some ways like a hybrid of DMT and DPT. DPT has dissociating effects like MPT but many times stronger, and less of the DMT-like effects.

Thanks for sharing, as always. :) Looks like you had a very rich and satisfying trip, and considering how you reacted to 40 mg, I have no doubt you'll be able to break through with a higher dose. I look forward to hearing how that goes! Unfortunately I think I'll have to scratch MPT off my personal list though, considering that I already got a heavy bodyload on an underwhelming dose of 4-HO-MPT, and if it's even worse on base MPT, I doubt there's a chance in hell I can get anything out of it. I think you just lucked out with your personal chemistry here, because as you noted, there are a number of people who found MPT lacking in visual content, even with higher dosages.

Was this the free base or the fumarate salt?

I don't think you should rule it out just because of the possibility of body load. MPT has very little body load for me, much less than I got from 4-HO-MPT.

Ah, that's good to hear. :) Perhaps I shouldn't jump to conclusions too quickly...

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed MPT so much, although I already knew you would. MPT is one of my favorites. Of all the synthetic tryptamines, MPT is second only to DPT for me. I've only taken it a few times so far but I plan to get more.

You aren't alone in getting amazing visuals from MPT. The visuals are some of the most beautiful I've seen. It has a very rich color palette, intricate patterns, and it aesthetically enhances everything in a dramatic way. The most unforgettable moment from the first time I took MPT was when I went into the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. I was the most beautiful person I had ever seen.

If dissociation is what you're after, you'll probably love DPT. As one might guess, MPT is in some ways like a hybrid of DMT and DPT. DPT has dissociating effects like MPT but many times stronger, and less of the DMT-like effects.

Thanks much. :D Yeah, it was pretty interesting for sure.... This one experience wasn't enough for me to rank it confidently just yet, but it definitely seems like it has the potential to compete for the top spot. Cool to know that you like it so much too, I'll definitely be interested to hear what you have to say when you use it more....

Awesome about the visuals too, glad we can relate in this case! It was definitely incredibly beautiful, and quite satisfying as I had been really craving some strong visuals like that.... Even the recent AL-LAD trip, as impressive as it was, didn't give quite the experience I'd really been wanting, it's incredibly visual in a way that's very impressive but still not quite artistic like this, so far anyway, I'm sure that could change. That's really neat about your experience seeing in yourself in the mirror too, especially because I actually also had that exact experience on 50 mg of 4-HO-MPT. :)

I am certainly very interested in DPT, and even more so after this recommendation. I've put it off for a long time because of its somewhat extreme reputation and the fact that I wasn't really working much with base tryptamines yet anyway, but I am actually starting to find myself gravitating more towards them than the 4-substituted tryptamines as of late.... I will say though, as much as those dissociative effects are one of my strongest motivators for using psychedelics, if there is any other quality I prioritize perhaps equally highly it would be that full DMT-like effect spectrum that in my experience is indeed fairly restricted to those indoles with a methyl on their tail, and I can at least say that I much prefer 4-HO-MPT to 4-HO-DPT despite the latter being more selectively dissociative, and also, to stay within the same class, also MiPT to DiPT which are in a similar situation. So, I won't be surprised if MPT does end up being my favorite of them in the end.... It definitely seems like a significant possibility so far!

Thanks for sharing, as always. :) Looks like you had a very rich and satisfying trip, and considering how you reacted to 40 mg, I have no doubt you'll be able to break through with a higher dose. I look forward to hearing how that goes! Unfortunately I think I'll have to scratch MPT off my personal list though, considering that I already got a heavy bodyload on an underwhelming dose of 4-HO-MPT, and if it's even worse on base MPT, I doubt there's a chance in hell I can get anything out of it. I think you just lucked out with your personal chemistry here, because as you noted, there are a number of people who found MPT lacking in visual content, even with higher dosages.

Was this the free base or the fumarate salt?

You're quite welcome, once again. :) I definitely agree that a breakthrough seems quite possible with this one for me, and will certainly excitedly write all about it when I've had one! I do think I quite lucked out with respect to the psychedelic effects, and I've been on the other end of that myself so I'm quite delighted to have it happen with a substance that fascinated me so much; the body load could be a bit better, but it's acceptable. With regards to that, I would also echo what cj187 said.... You really never know how it's going to go until you try it, the body loads from what I've observed seem to differ just as much as anything else from one drug and person to the next, and I've heard of some directly analogous situations to this one, like some people who got stronger body loads from DPT than 4-HO-DPT and others the exact opposite.

That all being said, if you do end up getting a bad body load from MPT, I can at least say that MET and MiPT did not give me this body load at all, they were two of the lightest psychedelics I've ever taken, so perhaps you'll have more luck with them. The MET seems more alike DMT, but the MiPT gave me a much more recreational and therapeutic experience so far.

Also, it's the freebase.

Wow, awesome! This is the one of the new base tryptamines I decided to get, and I've been discouraged by reading a variety of comments on the Internewt about it not working well for people, but I guess that was probably due to smoking/vaping technique, or maybe some people have a salt form instead of the freebase. I've got the freebase though. Haven't tried it yet, but due to the short vaped duration I think I should give it a try sometime soon when I have a little free time.

Thanks for sharing as always!

You're very welcome, glad to contribute as usual! :)

Yeah, I was definitely feeling some of that discouragement before this experience, but no longer.... I really can't wait to see what else this one has in store for me now! And yeah it was pretty workable, longer lasting than DMT and MET but not by a huge margin. Since you also find 4-HO-MPT pretty LSD-like I'd also bet you'll enjoy this aspect of MPT, since I also did feel there was quite a bit of stylistic overlap for what it is.... I would say that some LSD-like qualities were actually a bit stronger in MPT for me I think mainly because I find LSD to be a bit more powerfully hallucinogenic than 4-substituted tryptamines in general in a base tryptamine-like way, but I will say too that the MPT trip itself was actually less alike LSD overall than 4-HO-MPT in terms of the headspace and level of detachment from the environment, it felt more fittingly like a base tryptamine in that respect where it was more just overwhelming and dissociative than significantly psychological and stimulating, though there was still more energy than DMT and MET at some points particularly after the peak.

I'm definitely very eager to hear what you'll think of it when you do try it. :D

Thank you for the very detailed TR, Kaleida! ;)
I'm glad you've found the MPT so great! It didnt impress me for some reason...

Excellent read. Sounds like a great material, Id love to try.

Thanks very much. :) I definitely thought it was pretty worthwhile, and intend to explore it much more thoroughly in the near future.... If you do get to try it, I would certainly love to hear what you think of it too!

Thank you for the very detailed TR, Kaleida! ;)
I'm glad you've found the MPT so great! It didnt impress me for some reason...

You're quite welcome. :) Yeah, I definitely found it very impressive, though I'm not too surprised given my reaction to 4-HO-MPT. I would be more surprised that others don't, but if there's one thing I feel I'm pretty much always learning more and more, it's that different people simply don't respond the same way to the same psychedelics.... In the end, as long as everyone does get at least some psychedelic that really does it for them, I think it's an acceptable aspect of reality; variety is the spice of life as they say, and it's always fun to see which substances are going to turn out to be any given tripper's personal favorites. :)