Getting abusive pm.s

Seraphina121

Greenlighter
Hi guys how do you contact the admin. I joined yesterday and straight away was sent an abusive message from some a##hole. Then he sent one again today. Thought this site was different, guess there is perverts everywhere.

hey, you can contact the admins (that is me or alasdairm) via private message.
same goes for moderators and senior moderators - if you want to contact us, just drop us a private message, we are all very approachable :)

that sort of thing is really not ok, so if you can report the message, we will be able to look into it.

to report it, just open up the message, and click on the button in the top right-hand side of message with the exclamation mark (!) in a little triangle.
it will ask you to give a reason why you are reporting it, so you can just give a really simple reason and hit "send report"
it will then send it through to us and we can act on it.

sorry to hear this happened to you, we don't tolerate that kind of thing, and will respond to it accordingly.

Hey spacejunk thanks have reported the 3 pm.s this idiot sent. They totally freaked me out, as wasn't expecting it. And had only registered on the site that day. He may be doing that to any newbs.that sign up. ?

we'll take care of this. pm abuse is not tolerated.

alasdair