• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Other pleasures in heaven?

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
I read some places on internet about sex in heaven, the website got questions says something like there will be no sex in heaven like in physical bodily sense and we will be spirit form and experience more blissful other pleasures way beyond on earth. The question is what are these pleasures or is hard to explain on this earthly realm?

I'm not sure about sex in heaven cause the traditional concept of heaven doesn't really make sense to me. As far as spirit sex is concerned, yeah, that seems to be a thing. Some people seem to experience it while still in the earthly realm. There are subtleties in definition however that are lost on me, so you should do your own research or wait for someone with a better understanding to comment. Astral sex seems to be common and may present certain dangers, with possessing entities like the succubus. In my psychedelic days I once opened myself to sex with an entity cause I was, well, horny. I felt the presence in the room. However as soon as something palpable started happening, I removed my consent and dispelled the spirit. I'm glad I did because later I read some creepy stuff online about it. That's likely not the full story however from what I gather. There may be other types of spirit sex going on that are not particularly dangerous. Not sure. I leave you with a video by an expert on the subject, Jason Miller, who gets spirit sex on the regs. Listened to this 3 years ago, so don't remember all the details.

http://www.thehighersidechats.com/jason-miller-sex-magick-tantric-alchemy-the-secrets-of-erotic-sorcery/