L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Expanded orgasm?

basketAce

Greenlighter
My girlfriend and I had sex, mostly very slowly and for a pretty long time. She was crying the whole time and we said i love you after. She said she had a very long orgasm (months later when explaining it to me). She said her vagina was contracting and shaking and her whole body was shaking as well. She also said it lasted a very long time and she had never experienced the feeling before. I was wondering if this was an expanded orgasm? She has had vaginal orgasm from riding on top and also clitoral orgasms. But she never experienced this and said it was her favorite experience.

I read about all different kinds of orgasms and I'm pretty new to hearing of expanded orgasms. I want to do it again but honestly cant remember how we experienced what she described other than we were in missionary position, going slowly, being in love and passionate, and it lasted a long time.

Just consider herself lucky and don't obsess over it, if it was that great and you are that in love then there should be no problem to replicate it.