• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

questions regarding a festival

NGW

Greenlighter
I am very aware of the dangers of taking mdma today and tbh quite paranoid about what im taking. I know at <<some festival>> i'll easily be able to find mdma, it's just i have no idea what it actually is i'm taking and no way of testing my drugs. I was hoping the loop (a drug testing / harm reduction organisation) would be attending <<some festival>> however they aren't. I don't really know what to do.

Also, if i did have mdma available, would i be okay to drink alcohol the first day of the festival and roll on the second day? I don't fancy rolling on both days as i know it wont be as good the second day and that i know its just bad for you. Or maybe roll the first day and drink the second day? I cant decide. I probably sound stupid lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are reliable places to get MDMA online but you won't be able to get that answer here.

I would recommend getting a testing kit and testing whatever you find at the festival. This is STRONGLY encouraged as a friend of mine went to <<some festival>> this summer and was sold some MDMA. The test kit ended up saving his life becauae whatever he got was adulterated with BPZ.

I'd plan on needing to buy MDMA multiple times potentially to find what you are looking for although you likely won't need to.

As for drinking the first day and rolling the second, that is a good plan

Last edited by a moderator:
Took out the entire first part of your post as it was just asking for a source. This is absolutely not allowed here, next time will be an infraction and possible limited access to the forum. Took out the event names on both posts too as that is not allowed either. Please read the forum rules before posting again. I left your post open since it did contain a valid question at the end

As for your questions, drinking alcohol the day before won't have any interaction with MDMA the next day. However if you have a hangover it might make your roll less enjoyable. Much better plan than rolling 2 days in a row though. Also you should order a testkit online, you can have it delivered to your door and then take it with you to the festival if needed

Last edited:
Think he was talking about me =D my apologies, wont happen again!

I do have a test kit at home however i have had it around 7 months now on a shelf and wasn't sure if it would still be in use and if it would have gone off as i'm pretty sure they do at some point.

Also doubt i'll be able to bring drug testing kits into the festival without getting caught