• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin House at risk of being raided because roommate can't keep weed use down

So, you expect her to quit weed so that you can feel content to use heroin in the house?..

Let's look at it from her perspective maybe - she's living with a heroin addict who lies about using smack and has drug paraphernalia sent to the address through the mail. OP has been asked not to use heroin in the house, a request which was completely ignored. Gemini could overdose inside the house at any minute or get arrested when out buying the stuff. This is all shit that could bring down heat on her house, trouble that this weed-smoking flatmate really doesn't deserve.

She smokes weed, big deal. Who are you to be taking an attitude with her? At least she's honest about it. I actually don't care that you use heroin, we all have our vices, but get over yourself, quit bullshitting and stop being a hypocrite.

Edit: I just read the comment about taking your gear to your parents' house and calling the cops on her. Then you go on to call her dumb?..

OP, the problem is you.

Last edited:
The big deal is she obviously is abusing the weed and rationalizing her addiction. I bet the op knows his heroin habit isn't helping him, but in a physical dependency it is extremely hard to stop.

I suggest an in patient phenobarbital based detox treatment. I just went through a 5 day detox and feel better than ever. I have tried getting off opiates over 5 times and even after a month didn't improve. I've also tried ort to ween and couldn't even stabilize. Really though going back and forth between cannabis and opiates is what was my downfall. That's why I have no sympathy for this girl who is rationalizing such inappropriate behavior.

So, you expect her to quit weed so that you can feel content to use heroin in the house?..

Let's look at it from her perspective maybe - she's living with a heroin addict who lies about using smack and has drug paraphernalia sent to the address through the mail. OP has been asked not to use heroin in the house, a request which was completely ignored. Gemini could overdose inside the house at any minute or get arrested when out buying the stuff. This is all shit that could bring down heat on her house, trouble that this weed-smoking flatmate really doesn't deserve.

She smokes weed, big deal. Who are you to be taking an attitude with her? At least she's honest about it. I actually don't care that you use heroin, we all have our vices, but get over yourself, quit bullshitting and stop being a hypocrite.

Edit: I just read the comment about taking your gear to your parents' house and calling the cops on her. Then you go on to call her dumb?..

OP, the problem is you.
Um no the problem is his roommate. When the manager has recieved complaints & the neighbors have told them as well then maybe OPs roommate should smoke somewhere else. If the neighbors didn't know about the weed use that's one thing but they obviously do. If i had a habit that was putting me & my roommates at risk then I'd fix it.

lol @ the heroin addict

stop doing heroin if you are afraid of getting in trouble.

you want someone else to change their ways because it has an effect on your life?

try changing your ways that have an effect on your life.

tell your room mate to use a spoof or some shit.

To people saying it's my fault, yeah, I get it. Trust me I know I'm a hypocrite. But regardless of what types of drugs we're using, they're both illegal. She's at risk of giving us both away and I'm not. Btw, I just about lost my shit bc a cop just came up to my house, only to ask for someone who doesnt live here. Didnt help my paranoia lol.

well, I'm not going back to read again, but if you haven't sat down to have a chat with your room mate I would start there.

Seriously explain to them that you like where you are living and want to keep it and just to be smarter about smoking.

Then, hide all of your paraphernalia very well, hopefully so well that you don't find it again.

Last edited:
@jahSEEus i've tried that and didn't work so we're getting our landlord involved.
@FireandWater wait are you serious

lol F&W

question to OP - what age range area you/your roommate in?

When you had that discussion was it in friendly amiable manner or more accusatory?

Maybe you could make a spoof and present it to your roommate then they wouldn't have any excuse for stinking the place up.

Also, IME raids generally only occur when there is significant amount of drugs/selling going about.

That is a weird coincidence....

Did the person they asked for live there at one time? That would at least make some sense.

If it was a random name... that would spook me a little I will admit, and I'm the same person that earlier said the cops don't give a shit...

I forgot what the name was already but maybe he could have lived here, I'm not sure. We get mail here addressed to other people all the time. But it was extra weird bc the cop came in a normal car, not a cop car, and it had no license plates. Logically though it wouldn't make any sense for them to come to our house with a fake name just for the neighbors calling on us.
@JahSEEus we are both 19. believe me I was very respectful when I spoke to her. I was like "I'm sorry, I don't have anything against your lifestyle but this is the law and I cannot be associated with it if you are not willing to compromise."

The only scenario where I could see this even remotely possible is if you live in a super small town with cops that have time on their hands and a country bumpkin judge who would even take the time to consider a warrant like that.
Lol funny you should say that, because ALL that applies to me. 4 years ago the police came knocking on my door at 2:30AM with 10+ officers and a search warrant freshly signed by a judge in the middle of the fuckin night! For shoplifting a $9 bottle of nicotine lozenges at the dollar store!!!
Unfuckingbelievable, but true.

also sad... very sad

roll up a big 12 skin spliff and smoke out the whole street they wont know whose house its coming from anymore.

I really dont mean to sound pretentious,

but you're coming online to talk about how youre going to avoid the police and ordering paraphernalia with Heroin and information about where you live around online in a public forum

You should probably stop focusing on another girl smoking pot in her house

I don't live in a dorm.

And you're right.... i feel like my paranoia has backfired.....