• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What about the quality of drugs in Canada? - mostly Heroin and Cocaine?

Mananas

Bluelighter
Well, the title says it all... I have my reasons for wanting to know more about this. I did some research online already, but maybe over here I can get some (more) first hand and trustworthy answers from (hopefully) a lot of people.

What about, in general, the quality of drugs in Canada? And more specific: Vancouver? And about which drugs, more specific: Cocaine and most of all #4 Heroin.

Can anyone, and even better as many people as possible, tell me about the quality of drugs (Cocaine and H4) in Canada? Are these drugs over there - in general - high quality drugs, low quality drugs, in between or is the quality too scattered to give a more or less conclusive answer to this?

I'm especially interested in the quality of #4 Heroin, and - more out of curiosity than, unlike in regards to H4 - the quality of Cocaine. And if someone can be more specific about this information of (these) drugs in Vancouver, that would be even more helpful.

As to what are my reasons for wanting to know more about this, I won't elaborate. But I would be thankful if people would, by either experience or research or..., would help me out with some replies.

What I do know about my own online research and my own experiences, is that Vancouver has a lot of Heroin (and other Opioids) going around in that city (as well in Toronto) and from online research I found out from some sources (not many yet) that the quality of Cocaine should be from quite to very good in Vancouver.

From my own experience I know that it's at least possible to score high quality Cocaine in Vancouver (the same quality as most Dutch Coke, tho in the Netherlands you can get even way better Coke for way less money) and also I know that in Vancouver, for what is a very high yet normal price for this drug, you can get very high quality H4.

Also I would like to know your own opinion(s) about the following: what would you prefer yourself, paying a high, yet normal price for top quality H4, or paying a very low price for top quality H3. The differences being that H4 is more powerful, definitely when you're using your H by way of snorting (since H4 is a salt and H3 is a base, yet H3 can be snorted without a problem, the only difference is that you will need more H when snorting H3 because it does not get absorbed that well by the nasal membrane and also it will not give the same euphoria as H4 will give you, tho H3 will give you the same 'warm blanket feeling' and can make you nod off in the same way just by snorting - furthermore you can smoke H3 and this also will ask for a greater amount of Dope but will give you a rush that comes close to the rush you will get from snorting (high quality) H4, and of course H4 is not only more potent but also way more pure and less cut than H3, which is definitely highly cut).

For me smoking and snorting are the only ways of using Heroin, I'm not someone who would (besides some experiments taken place already years ago) use his drugs by way of shooting up.

ps: does anyone can tell me something more about H4 (or Heroin in general) that is still a bit wet? And perhaps ways to dry it without the H losing potency?

Thx and Grtz.

I'm moving this to the regional section but keep in mind price discussion is not permitted.

Okay, I'm not interested in the price by the way, just if anyone knows more about the quality of drugs in Canada, more specific Vancouver and Heroin and Cocaine. That's all. Grtz!

Hey i live in alberta, ive had shitty coke and shitty H but also really good H and blow also depends who you go through i had thr best from silkroad b4 it got all fucked up and the blow was from vancover, i hear they isually get pretty pure shit. It afterall is one of thr biggest ocean ports in canada but id say ots thr same as the states thr further from the sorce the more ppl stomp on unfortunately, i wish ppl eould jist that the decency to leave it and let the ppl get what they pay for!

From what I've heard and seen online thru videos and stuff Vancouver has a pretty big dope scene, especially in one section of the city. What's strange is that it actually is mostly #4 and fent. I say it's strange because I used to live in WA state which is directly below Vancouver, and it's all tar there. I guess they have an entirely different connection. I know crack is also pretty big in that same area, not sure about powder coke though, but I'd assume you can find it. Alot of down and out people living in the streets also a lot if crazies so be careful. Vancouver also has the only Safe injection site in North America. Insite. Hope that helps.

Heroin is not that popular in Canada, cocaine is a lot more easy to find. Heroin, 99% of people think it means shooting up is mandatory. It's big in Vancouver though, most people who get Heroin Maintenance Therapy are in Vancouver, if not all of them. There's some in the southern ontario peninsula but a lot of it is the crap that used to be good ECP, which now is RC fentanyl analogues with U-47000 with a bit of heroin, if there's any and hyper dangerous cuts like baby powder. In Montreal there is heroin sometimes, I hear, but it is #3 brown, most people smoke it on foil, the one time I went to a place where a friend of mine I had just made brought me to this rather rich little street in Montreal-Nord, so close to the water it reminds you Montreal is an island. And there was this guy who had a delivery service for H and my friend bought some, but I only watched them, I was already so high from OC60's and shooting up Dillies I preferred not to tempt the devil in me.

Cocaine from somebody in a bar, usually will be crap that doesn' "turn" much freebase, but when I was using coke on a daily basis, 90% smoked, the delivery service guy in town's stuff was out of this world amazing. But I had to stop, I threw in close say a brand new Impreza in 6 months for my habit, didn't use my student grant at all, aggrandized my anxiety issue just to get a note from my doctor to have my semester cancelled so I didn't get all 0's for not going at all. I spent all the money the grant + my job was giving me other than rent on smoking freebase. And I live in a rather isolated town, one of the last places considered to have a metro area in the country, but it makes it here easily, the highways from Montreal all get to hear on a straight arrow.

PCP and meth pills is more common than heroin, by far, if we're talking hard drugs.

Don't know where the good blow stories in Van come from, tried a couple of different sources and it was a let down. The main contact the stuff is different almost every time no consistency at all. Was ok at first then went bad and it varied alot of mainly it was a let down. You would think it would be easy to get good stuff but it's not

I have very recent and validated information on quality of drugs in toronto. heroin is back finally, albeit very expensive and extremely hard to find with any consistency. all of this is not a problem for me though as I have access to good heroin without fentanyl. I have personally performed re agent tests indicating a rough estimate of purity, and no fentanyl presence. there's a grayish brownish form of #4 heroin of Afghan origin that is currently circulating. smokers and snorters report it with a quality of 8.5/10 . this is the one I'm speaking of.

there's also 2 kinds of the infamous "purple dope" circulating. one kind is not good for shooting, but one kind is. both good for smokers and shooters. users report ratings on average of 9.5/10 . there's no way to tell if you've received the bad version of the purple dope that's not good for shooters until you try to cook it . unless you have a consistent source that is.

cocaine is very good currently in the toronto area. high heat , b.p. usually 167 ish area . . again more expensive for quality.

Well, the
title says it all... I have my reasons for wanting to know more about this. I did some research online already, but maybe over here I can get some (more) first hand and trustworthy answers from (hopefully) a lot of people.

What about, in general, the quality of drugs in Canada? And more specific: Vancouver? And about which drugs, more specific: Cocaine and most of all #4 Heroin.

Can anyone, and even better as many people as possible, tell me about the quality of drugs (Cocaine and H4) in Canada? Are these drugs over there - in general - high quality drugs, low quality drugs, in between or is the quality too scattered to give a more or less conclusive answer to this?

I'm especially interested in the quality of #4 Heroin, and - more out of curiosity than, unlike in regards to H4 - the quality of Cocaine. And if someone can be more specific about this information of (these) drugs in Vancouver, that would be even more helpful.

As to what are my reasons for wanting to know more about this, I won't elaborate. But I would be thankful if people would, by either experience or research or..., would help me out with some replies.

What I do know about my own online research and my own experiences, is that Vancouver has a lot of Heroin (and other Opioids) going around in that city (as well in Toronto) and from online research I found out from some sources (not many yet) that the quality of Cocaine should be from quite to very good in Vancouver.

From my own experience I know that it's at least possible to score high quality Cocaine in Vancouver (the same quality as most Dutch Coke, tho in the Netherlands you can get even way better Coke for way less money) and also I know that in Vancouver, for what is a very high yet normal price for this drug, you can get very high quality H4.

Also I would like to know your own opinion(s) about the following: what would you prefer yourself, paying a high, yet normal price for top quality H4, or paying a very low price for top quality H3. The differences being that H4 is more powerful, definitely when you're using your H by way of snorting (since H4 is a salt and H3 is a base, yet H3 can be snorted without a problem, the only difference is that you will need more H when snorting H3 because it does not get absorbed that well by the nasal membrane and also it will not give the same euphoria as H4 will give you, tho H3 will give you the same 'warm blanket feeling' and can make you nod off in the same way just by snorting - furthermore you can smoke H3 and this also will ask for a greater amount of Dope but will give you a rush that comes close to the rush you will get from snorting (high quality) H4, and of course H4 is not only more potent but also way more pure and less cut than H3, which is definitely highly cut).

For me smoking and snorting are the only ways of using Heroin, I'm not someone who would (besides some experiments taken place already years ago) use his drugs by way of shooting up.

ps: does anyone can tell me something more about H4 (or Heroin in general) that is still a bit wet? And perhaps ways to dry it without the H losing potency?

Thx and Grtz.