• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dropped a 30 into the public toilet

Neurotica

Greenlighter
I was taking my normal opiate dose in the public bathroom stall of a drug store today, and I accidentally dropped a pill into the toilet. The toilet was void of waste.

The toilet was visibly clean, so I went and fished the pill out really quick, but I'm not sure if I should pass on taking it or not. I hate to waste pills, but I have no idea what breed of people have used the restroom.

Has this happened to anyone else? And if so, did you indulge yourself?

I was taking my normal opiate dose in the public bathroom stall of a drug store today, and I accidentally dropped a pill into the toilet. The toilet was void of waste.

The toilet was visibly clean, so I went and fished the pill out really quick, but I'm not sure if I should pass on taking it or not. I hate to waste pills, but I have no idea what breed of people have used the restroom.

Has this happened to anyone else? And if so, did you indulge yourself?

Haha. This is quite the conundrum. Honestly when I was an addict I would have eaten it without a second thought.

Especially if it was clean water.

Now... if it was sitting on top of a previously left shit, that changes things. But if I was in the full throes of addiction (like I was a year ago) and that was my last oxy and knew I wouldn't score for a while... I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't, at the very least, consider it...

Yeah I've decided to save it for a rainy day. Fortunately I have a pretty good supply left.

So I've heard that movie is a classic, however I've never seen it. My loss (umm, not too sure from the looks of it) but I suppose I'll have to take the word of others on that one. But DAMN! That is as fucking disgusting as anything I've ever seen on film. Or if it isn't, I sure can't remember it right now.

Wait a minute, you dropped a pill into an empty public toilet and are worried about using it?

It's perfectly fine. Toilet water isn't some kind of disease laden puddle water, it's perfectly fine for you to ingest it

Perfectly fine mate it's just water, if you dropped it in someone's piss I would advise otherwise, but as you already put your hand in there to grab it what would be the harm in taking it?

This happened to a friend of mine a long time ago. He was in a restaurant and dropped a 15 in the toilet as he took it out of his bottle. he swooped right in and grabbed it without hesitation and took it right after he pulled it out. It's never happened to me but I've dropped them in a sink before but I always rinse it off with water before taking it.

It all depends on the level of sickness you are in, the amount of funds you have and the abililty to get another one within the hour. Those are the determining factors.