• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time smoking Crystal Meth - when will I be able to sleep + using H4 helps?

Mananas

Bluelighter
Hello everyone,

Today I smoked about 60 mg. of Crystal Meth for the first time in my life. At this point it's been about 3 hours since I smoked the Meth.

At first it was not speedy at all, but very euphoric, by now the peak of euphoria is a bit less yet I'm still very awake.

I'm not going to use Meth again for now and I've started to use nr. 4, very strong white Heroin.

I feel high from the Heroin, I feel it's euphoria, but I'm not nodding off or anything, which I definitely would have been if I wouldn't be on Meth.

I also have a lot of different sleeping pills and anti-psychotics (like Seroquel and Nozinan 100 mg, which work even better to fall asleep than sleeping pills...).

So my question is, how long after I smoked this Crystal Meth will I be able to get some sleep?

And also, the Crystal Meth I got look like pure glass shards, pure white and like glass you can see right through it - when crushed it is a powder looking like Cocaine and once heated it turns into a bit of a yellow, liquid substance, and like I said at first it gave a very euphoric feeling, not speedy at all, after some hours I still felt really good but the euphoric peak was more or less over and a more speedy feeling was left. Does this sound like good quality Crystal Meth or not so much or not at all?

I would be thankful for some answers, thanks in advance!

Kind regards!

Update: I smoked the Crystal Meth before noon, and now, almost nine in the evening (I did not re-dose), I can feel the Meth working out and I did my second line of H4, this time I'm having a more complete Heroin experience - nodding off (not a very intense nod, but definitely nodding off), so personally I'm guessing I will just have a good night sleep tonight.

I will probably do another line of H4 in a few hours, when I feel I'm not nodding off anymore, enjoy the major euphoria of this very strong H4, and some hours later, probably around 2 or 3 in the morning (what is my usual pattern of going to sleep) I'll take my normal dose of sleeping pills and I think I won't have any trouble falling asleep one hour or so after that.

Still, I could use some feedback about how I described my Meth whether it sounds like good quality, not so much or not at all, since I don't have any prior experience with Crystal Meth (not personally but also not from people I know, so I have nothing else than some online research to go on...).

Where I am from, and actually in Europe in general, Meth is a drug that is as good as unknown (people know it from hearing about it from it being used in the USA, but they don't know it from using it), it's a drug that as far as I know nobody is selling it and as far as I know nobody is using it. There probably will be some Meth in Europe, but it's like H4, practically none-existing over here.

I was reading the news-paper last week, and in an article about drugs it said that where I live, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (and keep in mind, this is the drug capitol of the world since drugs, any drug, is legal to have in your possession or to use or to get it tested in professional laboratories set up by the government so you exactly know how pure your drug is, whether or not it is cut and should it be cut with what and the % of every cut, all of this up to 2% accurate), there are only 3 known cases of Meth use (and no source was given, so it could very well, and personally I think this is the case, have been purchased outside of Europe).

Amphetamines on the other hand, a drug I dislike, are very popular over here, and I know that in places where GHB is no longer legal to buy in the Smartshop (meaning: everywhere except in some Smartshops in Amsterdam) people are making GHB in massive amounts in their own homes for either own use, selling or both; because all of this, I find it strange that Meth is virtually none-existing over here, since Amphetamines, Cocaine, Crack, MDMA,... are very popular over here and since Meth, like GHB (liquid XTC) can be home-made without too much know-how and hard-to-get equipment.

So, still hoping to get some answers on:

a) Do you guys think I'm right and I will be able to sleep tonight?
b) Do you guys think that, according to my description of how my Meth looks like and the effects it produced, whether or not it probably is good quality or not and to what degree?
c) How you guys think it comes that Meth and H4 are from rare to none-existing in Europe while being common in for example the USA?

ps: is smoking one dose of 60 mg. Meth (for a first time and in general) a high dose?

Questions that are interesting for me personally, but also (at least some of the questions) that I would imagine are interesting in general, no?

Grtz!

You might actually sleep tonight! 60mg is a healthy first dose, a lot of people do a lot their first time (myself included) and can't sleep the first or second night. Careful with mixing meth and #4, you will think you need more h if you're already stimulated, so just be careful