• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-HO-MET - 20mg, 2CB - 10mg, MDMA - 250mg, Ketamine - 300mg) A Trip to the Void!

captaintom

Bluelighter
This is a brief experience report as much of the experience was far too complex and ineffable to be conveyed by mere written words. The following took place in a tent at a popular music festival in the south of england. I had been going hard all weekend and taking large amounts of psychedelics as I am inclined to do at such events as they are by far my favourite class of drugs.

I had spent an enjoyable day on the 4-HO-MET bopping around the festival site, dancing to all kinds of music, interracting with friends and strangers alike and generally enjoying the magic of being fucked off my face on psychedelics at a festival. I found the MET to be rather subtle but enjoyable and I described it to a friend as "digital shrooms" which I feel is a fairly apt description of that particular tryptamine's vibe. While throwing some mad shapes to the sounds of some 180bpm psytrance, a buddy and I decided to split and snort a 20mg cap of 2cb. This really amped up the visuals and increased my energy and we ran around the festival some more, soaking up big bassy tunes and general good vibes wherever we went. I decided to take half of a 250mg MDMA pill to further increase my rather mashed psychedelic state.

The next and most important stage of the trip came when we were back at our campsite. Collectively, our group decided to rail some fat belters of fine quality S-isomer ketamine. I have a fairly large tolerance so I couldn't tell you exactly how much k I consumed, but I feel it was somewhere around the 250mg to 300mg mark. I lay back in the darkness to the beautiful sounds of the album Cold Fact by Rodriguez (this is an excellent tripping album, by the way). Rapidly I began to slip into an incredibly deep psychedelic k-hole. The concoction of psychedelics and the MDMA lent the hole a much deeper and more primal feel than a regular hole and seemed to enable me to go much deeper into the void.

What happened next defies words, but I will do my best to explain it. Please bare in mind that this written description conveys less than 10% of what I actually experienced. I began to contemplate the absolute madness of anything existing at all. Why are any of us here? Why am I myself and not any other person?? All these questions seemed to spiral backwards until I existed as nothing other than pure consciousness. I was every single human being that had every existed ever as well as simultaneously nothing at all. I visualised this as eternally looping strings of energy which I travelled along as a disembodied point of nothingness. I have no idea how long this lasted in real time, perhaps about 15 minutes but it seemed much, much longer. Once I emerged from the hole, I felt no fear just pure bewilderment. I felt so sure I had been to this place before as a child, prior to ever trying any kind of drug. I am absolutely sure of this but I cannot possibly say why. It's probably best to not think about it too much, but I feel as an agnostic that this may be a similar place to where we go when we die.

All in all, this was my most spiritually profound trip to date and I feel incredibly humbled by the experience. It reaffirmed my love for psychedelics as well as the deep love I feel for my friends and family. Bless you all!

substancecode_4homet
substancecode_2cb
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_ketamine
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_phenethylamines
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
roacode_oral
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a really cool experience. I have never sampled 4-ho-met. How does it compare to 4-aco-dmt in terms of OEV's and CEV's? I am also not well versed in ketamine so this combo has me intrigued.

Awesome, the thought loop and void experience you describe is so archetypal, right along with the feeling certain you've been there before. My first ever trip was that, and I've been there a few more times since then (but only a few). It's so interesting how many people independently reach this place. It's the kind of experience where even if you've read about it happening before, words can't come close to conveying it. And for me, I hadn't read about psychedelics at all yet when I had my experience, I was expecting dancing fairies and shit like that the first time I tripped. Instead I had a realization about what all this is that changed my life, through more or less exactly the same experience you describe.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks Xorkoth! It's fascinating and really does make you wonder what it all means. I certainly didn't expect to find myself in such a place and yet at the same time it was inevitable that I would. You really hit the nail on the head there.

Also I will admit I'm mildly starstruck by your reply, hehe. :D

We're all just some dudes and dudettes trying to talk about our experiences. :) I've just been doing it a long time and I write a lot of TRs. I remember when I joined, I was like, OMG morninggloryseed is talking to me. =D Now we're good buddies.