• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Post Your Pic - Using vs. Sober 2.0

beebox

Bluelighter
During the height of my use. I couldn't even look into the camera:

17523293_10154244064730563_4617854063213521382_n.jpg

And just a few days ago, the day of my interview:

20770079_10154591718845563_8258053956343520092_n.jpg

Beautiful! You look alive and excited. I'm so glad you kicked off this thread.

wow - you both look great!

grinders,i hate to ask what happened to you on benzos and 3meo pcp?
looks real nasty man :(

wow - you both look great!

grinders,i hate to ask what happened to you on benzos and 3meo pcp?
looks real nasty man :(

Thanks spacejunk! I'd like to tell you what happened, but it remains a mystery. I blacked out and woke up in the emergency room. My home was in disarray and covered in blood when I got back, so the best I can surmise is that I just fell down and hit my face on every surface in the apartment :p

far out, that's horrible.

i'm so glad i don't take benzos any more. the amnesia is pretty terrifying.

keep grinnin' there mate :)

Grinders, you look amazing!!! I'm so sorry you had such a scary experience. :( That's terrifying.

You guys look great! You're my inspiration.
I get scared that I've lost so much of myself that I won't ever be me again. I really hope not.

You guys look great! You're my inspiration.
I get scared that I've lost so much of myself that I won't ever be me again. I really hope not.
I know that feeling well. I've been there so many times and I'm currently there now. But I can tell you that once you are able to fully climb out of this and let it all behind you, you'll find yourself again. And you'll learn new things about yourself, too. I believe in you.

In the first 2 I had just gotten back from a 10 day coke binge in Medellin but was sober... *edit* was probably drunk and on phenibut/kratom
DsM7x2W.jpg

YnfoJdq.jpg

In these last 2 I had started using heroin again
oKieHrD.jpg

rmL4Nqq.jpg

Not really much difference.. I don't have any old using pictures. I didn't really use that hard or long but I have lost a lot of weight. I really look like shit right now because of withdrawal and the fact that I haven't showered, shaven or really slept in days..lol... Don't really want to share current pic. These were all in the last couple of months.

Last edited:
I don't know?? They only seem to stay up for a short time. I keep refreshing it. I will try a different host later.

I'm using iOS and nope, they come up as blank boxes. You did use the correct links (.jpg) and bb code (
) though, so the issue would seem to be the hosting site. I have never had any issues with Imgur to post pictures on BL.

^^ Thanks man.. Starting to feel better. Still can't sleep. Ohrs last night.. Hopefully tonight will be better.