• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need quick advice

Cookedornot

Greenlighter
Did MDMA first time almost 2 months ago, then I did one pill on Friday and one saturday(back to back), after a month and a half long break I did a half pill yesterday and redosed with a quater.Want to do them today too(again back to back) but not sure if this will damage my brain ot something. I know I am overusing but then again a lot of people are overusing it or doing more(I am still at a very low dose). Also afterwards I would have another one month long brake pop it once and then 3months plus or more atleast since festival season will be over.

Thanks

Is it good for you? No
Could you end up feeling like shit? Yes
Are you going to die? No

Personally I'm in it for longevity of enjoyment although many will tell you they have done much worse. Also plenty who have wished they had given MDMA more respect

Yeah, it won't kill you. But that sound like you're setting yourself up for a potential future of bingeing on M. Whether or not that happens, it's not something you want to risk happening. Elongated use of MDMA can cause some serious problems. (Plus the hangover I get after doing it for more than two days make me want to rip my soul out and cry on it lmao.)

Addiction really does creep up on you, though. You've already decreased the time between breaks, and you say you'll take a shorter one, dose once, and then take a longer break. This is nice in theory, but I've told myself the exact same type of thing and, well. It didn't turn out so great. Breaks kept getting shorter, justification became more... 'just', and, yeah. We know where it goes from there.

I'm not condemning you, just saying to be careful. Addiction sucks.

Yeah, it won't kill you. But that sound like you're setting yourself up for a potential future of bingeing on M. Whether or not that happens, it's not something you want to risk happening. Elongated use of MDMA can cause some serious problems. (Plus the hangover I get after doing it for more than two days make me want to rip my soul out and cry on it lmao.)

Addiction really does creep up on you, though. You've already decreased the time between breaks, and you say you'll take a shorter one, dose once, and then take a longer break. This is nice in theory, but I've told myself the exact same type of thing and, well. It didn't turn out so great. Breaks kept getting shorter, justification became more... 'just', and, yeah. We know where it goes from there.

I'm not condemning you, just saying to be careful. Addiction sucks.

SO did it and the 2nd roll was pretty much better than the first time, no big comedown looks alright so far.