• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Florida Man Strikes Again! Man causes $128k in damage at liquor store const site

aihfl

Bluelight Crew
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/feat...ndle-liquor-store-rampage-20170814-story.html

A Florida man who caused $128,000 in damage in a rampage at a liquor store construction site aimed a forklift at police officers before telling them his name was Alice in Wonderland and that a hookah-smoking caterpillar told him to do it, police said.
Mathew Horace Jones, 32, of Freeport broke into the Crestview construction site in the Florida Panhandle on Saturday night, threw cinder blocks, and used a forklift to damage the building, which is attached to a Walmart, the Crestview Police Department reported in a Facebook post.
"Multiple 911 calls flooded the Police Department’s Dispatch Center around 9:10 p.m.," the Panhandle town's police department said.
Jones was stopped at gunpoint, arrested and booked into the Okaloosa County jail. He later explained to officers that he was opposed to Walmart building a place to sell alcohol, the report stated.

Jones is also accused of damaging a fire hydrant and water meter valued at $3,200.

--

I'm glad his priorities weren't misplaced. Alcohol is way worse than hallucinogens IMO.

Last edited:
I guess he went chasing rabbits, and knew he was going to fall...

I wonder which one of Florida's most finest was he?

I'm guessing Uncle Herman

Florida+s+finest+mugshots+deal+with+it+dave+doesn+t+even+care_a6cc4d_4413115.jpg