• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Taking Jurnista and Targin together - is it safe? In pain and need advice ASAP!

ChronicPainE89

Greenlighter
Hey guys I'm new to this page but I've seen so many helpful posts. I have severe chronic pain (lumbar disectomy surgery in January 2016) I still have severe sciatica in my right leg and now I'm bed ridden, in a lot of pain and due for two more surgeries. I was recently changed to JurnistaSR (16mg morning & 8mg at night) from Targin 40mg 2x a day & OxyContin 10mg 2x a day under the aid of my pain management doctor. We did this as my pain was through the roof and we needed my pain managed prior to surgery. I've been taking Jurnista for 4 weeks now and have recently noticed it isn't helping much anymore and I can't stand the pain! I have 40mg Targin left, would it be okay to take Targin 40mg with my Jurnista dosage? Please any advice would be appreciated. (I also have an extremely high tolerance as I take Endone for breakthrough pain).

Welcome to Bluelight. This thread should be in Other Drugs. I don't know all the drugs listed so I don't feel comfortable telling you it is okay. You can either ride out the pain till you can call your doctor during business hours or go to the ER.

If you want a possibly quicker answer, start a new thread in the Other Drugs forum.

Last edited: