First cycle winstrol, test e.

OliverTries

Greenlighter
I am 24 years old and have lifted weights since I was 16. I am currently training for my first olympic distance triathlon in 3 weeks time. I am at my lightest since 2014 weighing only 67kg. I am making my main goal in life gaining a place on a highly competitive engineering PhD programme. Interviews are at the beginning of next year and I want to be much bigger and stronger for then. I also want to complete long distance triathlons. My ideal weight for this race would be in the 73-75kg range while getting my body fat down to 5% for the race. I have never been over 75kg while fit and lifting weights. The amount of cardio required even for an Olympic distance triathlon reduces your strength massively due to lost weight. For me to achieve my goals and live healthily I need steroids to keep my weight up. I have thought about doing steroids before when I was younger and attempting to bodybuild but never chose to do them.

In the run up to the race low doses of Winstrol will get me leaner while preserving my muscle mass making me faster. Also these low doses will get me used to the increase in testosterone for a strength and mass building cycle that I will start after the triathlon.

I have been training 10+ hours per week for the last 2.5 months and have been in the gym refularly for the 10 months. I have the commitment and determination required for a steroid cycle to be worth it.

The cycle will be as follows:

Weeks 1-3
20/30/40mg of oral Winstrol each day
Weeks 3-6
Maintain 40mg of oral winstrol
Test-E 100mg.
Weeks 6-12
Test-E 200mg.
Weeks 12-16
Taper
Test-E 150mg
Test-E 100mg
Test-E 50mg
Test-E 50mg

I will be taking taurine/zinc/magnesium/Calcium and D3 while on the cycle.
I will buy some arimidex incase of gyno starting and begin to take it of I get itchy nipples and feel it developing.

PCT
Weeks 16-18
40mg nolva ed
100mg Clomid ed
Weeks18-20
20mg nolva ed
50mg clomid ed

Does this look like a good first cycle? Any thoughts and advice are appreciated.

Thanks

Oliver

Last edited:
I am 24 years old and have lifted weights since I was 16. I am currently training for my first olympic distance triathlon in 3 weeks time. I am at my lightest since 2014 weighing only 67kg. I am making my main goal in life gaining a place on a highly competitive engineering PhD programme. Interviews are at the beginning of next year and I want to be much bigger and stronger for then. I also want to complete long distance triathlons. My ideal weight for this race would be in the 73-75kg range while getting my body fat down to 5% for the race. I have never been over 75kg while fit and lifting weights. The amount of cardio required even for an Olympic distance triathlon reduces your strength massively due to lost weight. For me to achieve my goals and live healthily I need steroids to keep my weight up. I have thought about doing steroids before when I was younger and attempting to bodybuild but never chose to do them.

In the run up to the race low doses of Winstrol will get me leaner while preserving my muscle mass making me faster. Also these low doses will get me used to the increase in testosterone for a strength and mass building cycle that I will start after the triathlon.

I have been training 10+ hours per week for the last 2.5 months and have been in the gym refularly for the 10 months. I have the commitment and determination required for a steroid cycle to be worth it.

The cycle will be as follows:

Weeks 1-3
20/30/40mg of oral Winstrol each day
Weeks 3-6
Maintain 40mg of oral winstrol
Test-E 100mg.
Weeks 6-12
Test-E 200mg.
Weeks 12-16
Taper
Test-E 150mg
Test-E 100mg
Test-E 50mg
Test-E 50mg

I will be taking taurine/zinc/magnesium/Calcium and D3 while on the cycle.
I will buy some arimidex incase of gyno starting and begin to take it of I get itchy nipples and feel it developing.

PCT
Weeks 16-18
40mg nolva ed
100mg Clomid ed
Weeks18-20
20mg nolva ed
50mg clomid ed

Does this look like a good first cycle? Any thoughts and advice are appreciated.

Thanks

Oliver

Rather than shut yourself down for a minimal amount of testosterone, drop the test and use 10mg winstrol preworkout.. forget pct..

Hey, welcome to BL mate.

When you add quite a bit of bulk quickly, you'll probably find your performance declines a bit even with constant training. It does take a fair bit of time to get that new mass working at peak efficiency (capillary density, glycogen storage, fatigue resistance etc). Maybe you should just be aiming for 70-71kg for the medium term?

As for AAS choice, you might prefer anavar to winstrol - some don't get on with the joint dryness effects of winny. You won't know until you try though tbf.

Also GF's suggestion of pre-workout pulsing might also be something to try before considering if you need to do an actual cycle. You may find it gives you the performance enhancement you want, for now, without shutting down your HPTA or the need for thinking about PCT or any of that. Then you could still consider doing your test cycle at some point thereafter if it's not enough.