Editing profile

Radtastastic

Greenlighter
I was in a rush when I signed up. Is it possible to edit my profile? I have only used messaging once when an admin had sent me one. Terrified of using my messaging service to admin in the incrediblely unlikely situation I'd need to PM someone else.
Do messages to admin count in the send only one message every how many hours rule as well?
Thanks for the work you all do. I have seen a couple of you be extremely on the ball. It's incredible and thanks for putting up with his crazy kids who stalked page for years and finally registered.
Wonderful work and hoping I'm getting the feel of this. I can't find this in WIKI or greenlight guide!

I just tried to use your link to edit my profile but it didn't work? Does anyone know another way?

If your using a mobile browser (like from a cell phone or tablet) then that link will not work. You would either need to click on the link while using a desktop or laptop computer.

Alternatively, you can switch your mobile browsers viewing mode from mobile to desktop, then the link should work. Doing this simulates a desktop view but while on your mobile device. Most mobile browsers view can be changed back and forth from mobile to desktop from in the settings menu.

I don't think so.
The mobile site isn't great, i'm afraid. Desktop mode has far greater functionality, and the above tips are for desktop/full mode.

This should link you to desktop mode