• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Way to send $ to someone without ID?

Radtastastic

Greenlighter
I owe my brother $60. We have been on bad terms for 10 years. He chose not to take my amends.
Reason I owe was a fluke of parents forcing him to pick me up for Holiday celebration. He's in a very unlike him situation and has no ID and is stuck in Washington.
I didn't know the # when he called. We don't speak from my addiction and multiple amends. I have to find a solution.
Is there any way to send someone $ from Oregon to Washington? I can't tell him the truth; my doctor put me in klonopin withdrawal and my health is flared up.
It's about 1ish drive round trip. I can't do it. He's not called me ONCE in the years I've been clean. I thought Walmart had a waive ID option? I called and they said no?
Any idea' would be lovely. Only group which may know, gets benzo detox, resentment and amenda.
Thank you for reading. Praying there's a way to show up without physically showing up. Ten minute drive somewhere I can do. I can't handle the drive, seeing him like this or being a fuck up and dropping the ball either.

I'm going to move this thread to life advice.

If you both bank with Chase(I know, long shot), you can use quick pay to send money from account to account.

Cj you rock! Somehow I shifted from homeless to wrong thread. You are a reason blue light thrives.
His wallet was stolen so not an option. I ignored his calls entirely. He lives 3 minutes from me when not in this spot. He's principal of a high school, wife's a lawyer.
I remembered the reason he hatesv

Where's he at? I'm in your area if he's with in an hour of Oregon. I could help him get the money if you'd like and there's a way to contact him. I'd say PayPal me the funds and I can deliver as I'm guessing he's in the Longview area and that's only 30 or so from me

Does he need the money or are you just wanting to repay the debt? Option 1 is the easiest way. Option 2 you could risk the postal service through recorded delivery.

I feel like im not understanding the full picture here. I'm sure some fabulous bl'er should be able to come up with a solution for you x