• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

IV HEROIN Addict Need Help, Lost & Alone

Zero2sxyKatanaDoll

Greenlighter
Am I fantasizing with false hope thinking KRATOM Red MD could assist me in shaking this impending doom I've tripped & fallen in, or is there something maybe so amazing & successful that is a massive secret & only the wealthy or pivotal people can obtain? I'm desperate here, I use IV Heroin (1 1/2gms daily) 10+yrs, lost 15yr marriage, solely achieved amazing career, love, respect, & tight bond with my 2 sons, age 36 forced to move into the back of my mothers mobile home, astranged since age13...I think about suicide daily after searching for some relief & trying to find who/what I once was, discouraged by my limited options & support, completely aware that I've cornered myself into a dead end where all possible options or routes of receiving assistance, most chance at recovery have passed leaving me lost, uncertain of how I stop this decline without OD'ing or committing suicide, chosing to completely isolate rather then hear everyone's cure-all to "my issue" I've only given little tidbits about, mostly made up just to end their questioning...CURRENTLY BOUNCING OFF MY ROCK BOTTOM
Considering KRATOM Red MD as possible alternative being the only option obtainable. Don't qualify for state medical insurance & no income bc of inability to commit due to managing my habit & for reasons unknown began having frequent Grand Mal Seizures 6-7yrs ago.
Without having MedIns, detox/rehab & medication assistance to help me, somewhat affordable KRATOM Red MD is the only thing I've heard of leaving me any hope.
Anyone having info & experience willing to offer me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a second ...I'll be grateful for anything at this point

If you are having seizures you need to go to the ER, insurance or no insurance.

As far as your addiction goes, I am so sorry that it has taken so much from you but make no mistake--if you can rise up against it, you can repair the relationship with your kids and that, from your list of losses, is what I would focus on. Addiction is a symptom of something deeper. Try to avoid fatalistic thinking either about yourself or about your situation--it will only keep you stuck and in more misery. As difficult as it is, you need to try to resurrect some faith in yourself and your capabilities. Come to Sober Living and start a thread. Get support and see if you cannot begin to turn this around.<3

Am I fantasizing with false hope thinking KRATOM Red MD could assist me in shaking this impending doom I've tripped & fallen in, or is there something maybe so amazing & successful that is a massive secret & only the wealthy or pivotal people can obtain? I'm desperate here, I use IV Heroin (1 1/2gms daily) 10+yrs, lost 15yr marriage, solely achieved amazing career, love, respect, & tight bond with my 2 sons, age 36 forced to move into the back of my mothers mobile home, astranged since age13...I think about suicide daily after searching for some relief & trying to find who/what I once was, discouraged by my limited options & support, completely aware that I've cornered myself into a dead end where all possible options or routes of receiving assistance, most chance at recovery have passed leaving me lost, uncertain of how I stop this decline without OD'ing or committing suicide, chosing to completely isolate rather then hear everyone's cure-all to "my issue" I've only given little tidbits about, mostly made up just to end their questioning...CURRENTLY BOUNCING OFF MY ROCK BOTTOM
Considering KRATOM Red MD as possible alternative being the only option obtainable. Don't qualify for state medical insurance & no income bc of inability to commit due to managing my habit & for reasons unknown began having frequent Grand Mal Seizures 6-7yrs ago.
Without having MedIns, detox/rehab & medication assistance to help me, somewhat affordable KRATOM Red MD is the only thing I've heard of leaving me any hope.
Anyone having info & experience willing to offer me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take a second ...I'll be grateful for anything at this point
Hey regular Kratom might not be strong enough to give you the time to quit H. There are extracts but those can be seriously addicting themselves. Also Tianeptine Sodium will do the trick but that of course is dangerous also to get addicted to. Tianeptine withdrawals are absolutely no joke but if you think you could taper down the H regular Kratom might come through. I am not trying to recommend anything that you could trade one addiction for another but if you have the will power to taper I would give Tianeptine Sodium a try. Or you could alternate days on Kratom and Tianeptine for as long as needed. Tianeptine gives a nice opiate like euphoric rush so it might not be the best idea. You will probably have to go through some sort of withdrawals at some point. There are plenty of threads on here about both so you could interact and receive info from people who have used them. I used both and became addicted to both but I was able to get off the heavier stuff and then taper down after many failed tries and now I am not using either. Also Loperamide is a thought but that is toxic at high doses but I have read about people using it to get off H. So it's all about what you think you could handle. It might just be best to taper as low as you can on heroin and then jumping off and getting a weeks worth of comfort meds and see if that will work for you. Whatever you decide I wish you the best and please do a lot of research on all three substances before you use them (if you decide to). So please hang in there and there is plenty of people here who have been through the same things, so know you are far from alone. Good luck!