• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Way to send $ to someone who doesn't have ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radtastastic

Greenlighter
I owe my brother $60 bucks from him helping with a copay. I have always intended to pay it back so have it set aside. He lives 3 minutes from me but we haven't been on good terms for 10+ years.
He just called and is in an incredibly unlike him situation. His straightlaced, perfect career etc self is without ID and is stuck in Washington. It's not a very long drive (30-40 minutes) from me in Oregon. However I am in a benzo detox cus doctors suck.
I have a touch of time to see if there's another way. He's not going to care if I tell him the truth. That my health is too poor.
Black and white person and I did overdose at his wedding 10 years ago. Amends have been made but he hasn't taken them. Which is choice. I have to do right and pay this.
Thanks all. I appreciate ideas as it was a fluke he paid this bill. Parents forced him to pick me up for Christmas and my credit cards were declined.
He didn't hug me when be took us home that night. I have to do right by him AND shouldn't drive up to 1.5 round trip.
Anywhere that will actually let him pick up $ without ID? I called Walmart and they said no?

Do you and he have paypal? You can send him money that way.

Why does he not have any ID? I would not suggest mailing him cash as the USPS is notorious for stealing money. Good luck.

You can western union money and tell them the recipient doesnt have id theyll have you choose a password for him to give them in lieu of id . Or send cash via regular mail tucked inside a bday card

a prepaid debit card perhaps? I second not sending cash in the mail.

For future refrence, there is no need to post the same basic question twice.

You have a rough idea. Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.