• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time with Molly

chucks

Greenlighter
Hi. I tried molly at a festival a week ago from today for my first time and i think i got methbombed or something. I had a horrible reaction and got super quiet and started puking, also felt kind of cold. Ever since that friday i have felt super tired to the point where sometimes i feel like I'm going to faint and have had these weird headaches that go from the back of my neck to the top of my head. I have also had super bad anxiety about all this especially because i am really not a drug person. Someone PLEASE tell me if this is common or should i see a doctor. SOS

Not uncommon if you didn't weigh your dose or use a test kit. Try to eat healthy, exercise regularly, and get plenty of sleep. You'll feel better with time.

Its very common after having md to go into a mild depression, or even get extreme anxiety and agitation, however every day your body is pushing out more of that leftover md and your brain is recovering, I would say give it a few days.

Even one of the friends I tried it with ended up dry heaving, its a shame you dont know more about what you took or in what dose, then we would be able to tell you what you should and shouldnt expect, hopefully you see this.