Mental Health Ever tripped into constant anxiety?

Tripintoreality

Greenlighter
So, around a week ago I did half a tab of LSD. Before I go further into this I'd like to say I am already quite an anxious person, always have been. Diagnosed with GAD (generalised anxiety disorder) in my early teens. I've dabbled in drugs a little, ive done my fare share of MDMA and Cokecaine. I've been known to panic over small things and I thought that was bad, but then comes the acid.

I had the pleasure of attending a festival recently and I had a fantastic time. The trip wasn't bad at all, at least not at the start. I know you have to be dedicated to a long day of losing complete touch with reality and I thought I was ready for that. The first 5 hours we're great, I was one with the grass and laying with my eyes closed felt like I was watching the rainbow road on maricart spiral out of control, the clouds we're deep red and i was having a lovely time.

Then the anxiety started. For no reason at all, I have no idea what sparked it during the trip but I had a feeling of dread go through my body and I didn't feel ok. I rode it out and let the lsd wear off, but the anxiety didn't go away and I almost felt like I was still on lsd. The day after I felt completely depersonalised, everything that was happening felt so far away. I was trying to pinch myself because i couldnt even feel pain. I was constantly shaking and i couldnt go outside without clinging onto my mums arm. I was having panic attacks regularly and these feelings didn't go away, and 6 days later they still totally haven't. I felt hypersensitive to the point where my heart heating scared me. Everything scared me, I could barely watch the latest episode of Rick and Morty (PICKLE RICK!!)
By the 3rd day I had completely convinced myself that nothing was real, that i had imagined everything, my own existence and the people around me. I was having irrational thoughts that would spiral my anxiety out of control. I was very scared of everything.

I'm a regular stoner, I wake up and blaze then blaze before bed. It's 6 days later and I can barely handle sharing a joint with my boyfriend.

My anxiety levels are now starting to settle down and I can finally smoke a little weed without panicking too much. I feel a little more connected to reality. I just want to go outside without feeling my heart pound out of my chest. I know it's only been a week and I need to take it day by day and eventually I'll be okay, it's just hard to battle the spaced out feeling - especially after a J.

Yeah I've had it happen. It'll go away with time. Try to chill on the weed or at least the super heady strains.

Did not with me. Read my thread.
Maybe its time to take a little brake with the harder drugs for a while?

Best not to blaze if you can't handle. It may increase anxiety symptoms in your current state. Grab some benzos if you can. Meditation to clear your mind will help as well. I might as well suggest passionflower or passion fruit, as it is known to help with anxiety and insomnia.

Yes I have. My first acid trip was an entirely a panic attack. Minus the first 5 minutes, where I was crying tears of joy.

I thought I was going to die. Then the trip ended after 12 hours and I felt like a reborn beast. But then, I would read articles on the internet and words would stick out. It seemed to all be about me (delusions of grandeur).

Then I went outside to grab a cup of coffee. As I was waiting, I thought I heard the cashier say paramedic. I rushed out and walked home, and I felt like everyone was watching me and that the cops were going to be at my house at any moment to take me into custody (delusions of persecution). I deleted all my "epiphanies" I typed out.

Sucked ass. Couldn't sleep for a day. It went away, and now my acid trips are orgasmic. So, ride it out.