Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM - Experienced - HYPNOTIZED ON DRUGS

syrupdevil

Greenlighter
Two days ago, me and a mate (let's call him J) were walking around during our break and decided to purchase a 200ml bottle of robitussin from the nearby chemist. By this point I was experienced with DXM. I had had a fourth plateau experience before and done it at lower doses several other times. J however, had never done it before and wanted to try it for his first time. We returned to class, having bought the bottle of syrup and I started doing the maths on how much we should each drink. Since J is very skinny and had zero tolerance for it, I decided to give him 50ml of the syrup which is about 150 mg of dextromethorphan. I was having the other 150ml which is roughly 450 mg.

We went out for an hour long lunch break and sat in a big seating area where shows are usually put on. I poured the syrup into a cup that we go from a store. I drank three cups with 50ml of Robitussin mixed in with orange juice. J then drank his 50ml of it. We then sat back and started chatting with other friends who were sitting with us. After sitting there for about 20 minutes, I started feeling the effects of it. I started feeling more giggly and light on my feet and I got that usual body feeling that is accompanied by it. I started laughing at things that I wouldn't usually laugh at and walking around a lot more. J wasn't feeling it just yet as he had eaten before drinking it, whilst I was on an empty stomach.

Soon we decided we should go for a walk around South Bank. We left the stadium and walked across a grassy area towards a playground. At this point J was starting to feel it so we were both very giggly and smiling a lot. J and I thought that it would be fun to play around on the climbing frame so we both climbed up to the top and slid down the slide that was there. It was such an exhilarating experience, even though I wasn't going that fast. The both of us had wide smiles on our faces and were laughing our heads off. Our sitters decided that we were a little too drugged up and that the playground wasn't the best idea, considering the amount of children and parents that were around.

We moved on from the playground and continued on our walk. J thought that it would be fun to go down into the underground carpark and our other friend wanted to skate down there. As I was walking towards the stairs, it really hit me. My balance went completely off and walking became rather difficult. I made my way down the stairs, spinning in circles at the same time, making everyone laugh at my wobbliness. Once we were in the carpark, I immediately picked up a witches had and started mucking around with that. I was putting it on my head, swinging it around and just laughing very loudly. J was also playing with the witches had and our other friends were all watching and enjoying our antics. I think we stayed down in that carpark for about 10 minutes before we had to return to our class. We made our way up there to the music room and sat down along with the rest of the class.

As I was sitting with my class, the trip started to get stronger. I could feel my peak coming soon so I just wanted to hurry up and get into our rooms by ourselves. The teacher talked for a few minutes before letting us all go into our rooms. Once in there, I sat down at the drum kit and started playing around on it. I'm not sure if I actually was playing well, but it sure seemed like it. I'm not a drummer so I can't actually play very well, but to me it was like I was playing perfectly. I completely zoned out whilst playing and didn't realise everyone was trying to talk to me and get me to stop. I soon snapped out of it and stopped playing. My friend, Josh hooked up his phone to the PA system and put on some meditation music. The music was accompanied by a man speaking and giving directions on the meditation. We turned all the lights off so the room was pitch black. I lay down on the floor along with J and everything was silent apart from the meditation audio. I lay there for about 15 minutes before I felt compelled to stand up. I don't know why I wanted to but I did. I was holding a drumstick in each hand. I walked around the room tapping different things with the sticks. For about 30 seconds I just stood in front of the speaker and listened. I didn't realise it was a speaker however, I only knew of it as the voice. I felt like this voice was controlling me in some way. Eventually I sat down at the drum kit and snapped out of this sort of trance I was in.

My mate Josh asked if he could hypnotize me and J as he is interested in that stuff and knows how to do it. I sat down and he started the process. I can't remember what he was saying but it was supposed to make me sleep but still be awake. My vision went extremely blurry and I started having this vision in my head. It looked just as real as it would if I were actually there, much like the visions I have on the fourth plateau. I should also mention that I was positioned behind my actual self, having an out of body experience. I was in this extremely dense forest, with huge trees all around me and ferns everywhere. The colours were so vibrant and seemed like I was on another planet. Actually it seemed very much like the moon of Endor from Star Wars. I brushed my hands through the ferns and when I touched them, bright sparkles flew out of them. I thought this was very beautiful so I continued to do it for a little longer. I rubbed my hand along the bark of a tree and I could actually feel my hands moving along the tree trunk. After a few more minutes of exploring this world, I decided to wake my mind up and return to the room. All of my friends were sat around me, in silence. I told them of my experience and they all seemed amazed, particularly J. Soon J had his turn and had a similar experience to me, except his was on a beach and he encountered a 'Sand tiger' which he said was blue and looked like it was sinking into the sand.

After J's experience we all started having very deep conversations about the point of life and why the chemical Dimethyltriptamine is in our heads and only released when we die or smoke DMT. These conversations continued on for a while. Soon my trip started to come to an end and by the time I left the room, I was almost completely sober. Then for the next four hours or so I was able to relax and enjoy the wonderful afterglow from my trip.

Overall this trip was a very enjoyable one. While not being particularly strong, I still felt like I brought something back from my out of body experience. J said that he very much enjoyed it and is considering doing it again with me. For now I will take a break to reflect upon this experience.

Thanks for reading!

substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
roacode_oral
exptype_positive

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bro ive done dxm a handful of times and id lay n my bed alone n pitch darkness on purpose n stair directly at my ceiling because everytime id be starting at the ceiling for a few seconds then the hallucination would start and its hard to explain but like a colorful tunnel of colors and id just be able to feel like im going thro it you ever had that hallucination? Also id see dark outlined shapes of all sizes and shapes flying towards me keep n mind this is me experiencing these two hallucinations n my pitch black room hit me back up if you would im interested to see if we had any relatable hallucinations

Yes, simple patterns and colors and sensation of movement can happen to me on nmda antagonists like dxm

Thanks for sharing, sounds like a nice experience. :)

I have found that I've had similar hallucinations but this has only ever happened on much higher does ranging at about the third or fourth plateau. I see random geometric shapes most times of all different colours just randomly flying around. I always find it very interesting but I dont tend to focus on it for very long.