• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Will I pass my drug test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleanme313

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I just found out that I have a drug test coming up in 6 days for a job I'm applying for. My last time ingesting THC was at night on Sunday, August 6th when I ate some cannabutter (70-80mg) and then the next day when I took 3 hits of a joint. Before then I hadn't smoked in about two months (was a daily smoker before then) so I was perfectly clean. I've heard that if you're clean THC leaves your system in about 5-7 days and since I got high on the 7th I'd be clean for my test on the 16th. However, I'm unsure exactly how valid these estimates are, I bought home test kits and have obviously failed the last one I took. I'm willing to do anything to ensure I pass this test as this job is very important to me. I've looked into dilution and understand that is an option but would rather leave it as a last resort and actually be clean for my test. Is there anything I can do to speed-up the detox process? Am I completely fucked? I know I shouldn't have smoked before a drug test but I've had many similar jobs and have never been tested before so this took me by surprise. Also, I know that there is a lot of information on THC tests out there but I know every situation is different and I'd appreciate advice on my specific situation from someone more experienced. Thanks for all of the advice guys.
Cheers

Sex: M
Height: 5-8
Weight: 126

Hey guys, I just found out that I have a drug test coming up in 6 days for a job I'm applying for. My last time ingesting THC was at night on Sunday, August 6th when I ate some cannabutter (70-80mg) and then the next day when I took 3 hits of a joint. Before then I hadn't smoked in about two months (was a daily smoker before then) so I was perfectly clean. I've heard that if you're clean THC leaves your system in about 5-7 days and since I got high on the 7th I'd be clean for my test on the 16th. However, I'm unsure exactly how valid these estimates are, I bought home test kits and have obviously failed the last one I took. I'm willing to do anything to ensure I pass this test as this job is very important to me. I've looked into dilution and understand that is an option but would rather leave it as a last resort and actually be clean for my test. Is there anything I can do to speed-up the detox process? Am I completely fucked? I know I shouldn't have smoked before a drug test but I've had many similar jobs and have never been tested before so this took me by surprise. Also, I know that there is a lot of information on THC tests out there but I know every situation is different and I'd appreciate advice on my specific situation from someone more experienced. Thanks for all of the advice guys.
Cheers

Sex: M
Height: 5-8
Weight: 126

Sorry cleanme313, drug test question are not allowed here at BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.