• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Pain pills in such a countities I would not believe if it wasn't me

Lisalefttodie

Greenlighter
I believe my husband is trying to killl me 27 years of marriage I'm given 15to 20 foxy 30 a day plus xanax plus perkocet plus hydros I am 45 years old and I have not ever been mean to any one which is why it makes it so hard for me to see the evil in him I am scared to death I have two or more kidney and liver failure symptoms and did I mention methanphetamine was my drug for thirteen years which he allowed for me to get and treated me so horribly disrespectful because I was so beneath him now he is taking the pills with me but he is so much healthier than I am and when I ask to help me quit he said lisa get this house done and then I'll help you

You need to get to a doctor and go into a rehab to safely get off the drugs with the knowledge that when you come out you will not be returning to the marriage. How are you going to stop and reclaim a healthy life for yourself in such a toxic setting? What do you mean, you are "given" these pills? Do you mean you are prescribed them? If so, for what??

You may be afraid of being alone or afraid that you cannot survive on your own but there are worse things than being on your own. When it is for a positive reason, being on your own can be empowering.