L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Risky proposition

FilthyMarkus

Greenlighter
So, there's this girl that I know only online, she is my definition of attractive and I take our friendship very seriously, however, she has sexually rejected me on a few occasions. We have been chatting on and off for about 3 years. When I say I fancy her, I mean it more than I ever have done.

Here's my question - I received an email from a lingerie and Sex toy website offering me £20 off a £40 order. It got me thinking, even though she won't have sex or be my partner, could I buy her some lingerie as a gift and ask her to model it for me, I.e send a picture back. The reason this is difficult is that my friendship with her is very important to me and I don't want to lose it. She also probably won't give me her address. She is basically asexual when chatting to me but I'd love nothing more than a naughty picture. How can I broach the subject without fucking everything up?

And yes, I am an almost 27 year old virgin that no one wants to fuck, so that explains my wantingness for this.

So, there's this girl that I know only online, she is my definition of attractive and I take our friendship very seriously, however, she has sexually rejected me on a few occasions. We have been chatting on and off for about 3 years. When I say I fancy her, I mean it more than I ever have done.

Here's my question - I received an email from a lingerie and Sex toy website offering me £20 off a £40 order. It got me thinking, even though she won't have sex or be my partner, could I buy her some lingerie as a gift and ask her to model it for me, I.e send a picture back. The reason this is difficult is that my friendship with her is very important to me and I don't want to lose it. She also probably won't give me her address. She is basically asexual when chatting to me but I'd love nothing more than a naughty picture. How can I broach the subject without fucking everything up?

And yes, I am an almost 27 year old virgin that no one wants to fuck, so that explains my wantingness for this.

Without knowing all the details, my intuition tells me that's a very bad idea. When your friendship is "very important" with someone, you don't send them lingerie and ask them to model it for you.

That's a negative if you value the friendship you have as much as you say you do. But If you'd rather have her as a sexual partner than not have her in your life at all, you've got nothing to lose. Otherwise you need to accept "no" for an answer and move on. Go spend that $20 on some free weights and get in shape and go meet some girls in the real world. I'm sure there's rare exceptions, but All attraction starts with physical attraction. If you don't have that to begin with then you'll never get to the point of getting to know someone well enough for them to want to fuck you.

Are you one of those computer gaming, soda drinking, pizza roll eating types? If so you need to make major lifestyle changes unless you plan on picking up girls at comic cons or furry cons. And if you are that type of person and never plan on making those lifestyle changes, that's exactly what you should do. Start going to those kinds of places where the girls there are likely to be just as lonely as it sounds like you are. Those are a hotspot of girls that are more likely to accept you for who you are instead of what you look like on the outside.

Everyone wants to find love, but you need to go do it in the real world. I dated a girl I met online, had her move halfway across the country to live with me and it was cool for like a year and then it sucked. HARD. People communicate differently online than they do in the real world, and when you meet them IRL you may find they aren't at all the same person you thought they were online. That was my experience anyways.

I'm not trying to make assumptions about you but based on the little info you gave like being a 27yo virgin who would be satisfied with a picture of a girl in lingerie, it sounds like you need to get in shape and increase your testerone levels which will inevitably attract a girl. Also when you spend all your time talking to people online you never develope anything close to the gift of gab. Go out to the bars and get a few drinks in you, that'll loosen you up enough to just start talking to strangers at the bar, whether it be a girl or a guy. Just talking to strangers, of any gender, will help you with communication which is what will really count after a girl decides she's physically attracted to you. Attracting a girl isn't all about muscles and tan lines. You have to be able to speak with and exude confidence. The longer you spend trying to hook up with girls online the harder it's going to be later in life to do that shit in the real world. Some people are totally fine living most of their life behind a computer screen though. I know I was in my later high school years because besides a small group of us, I was in a rich white suburb full of jocks where your status in school was decided by how much money your parents had, and even though I was well off too, I could see through all that fakeness and all I wanted to do was tell the world how great psychedelic drugs were without being ostracized. So I spent all my time on Internet forums with like minded people until I turned 18 and moved to the city where I could interact with like minded people in real life.
/rant

So to sum up, no, don't do that.

That's a negative if you value the friendship you have as much as you say you do. But If you'd rather have her as a sexual partner than not have her in your life at all, you've got nothing to lose. Otherwise you need to accept "no" for an answer and move on. Go spend that $20 on some free weights and get in shape and go meet some girls in the real world. I'm sure there's rare exceptions, but All attraction starts with physical attraction. If you don't have that to begin with then you'll never get to the point of getting to know someone well enough for them to want to fuck you.

Are you one of those computer gaming, soda drinking, pizza roll eating types? If so you need to make major lifestyle changes unless you plan on picking up girls at comic cons or furry cons. And if you are that type of person and never plan on making those lifestyle changes, that's exactly what you should do. Start going to those kinds of places where the girls there are likely to be just as lonely as it sounds like you are. Those are a hotspot of girls that are more likely to accept you for who you are instead of what you look like on the outside.

Everyone wants to find love, but you need to go do it in the real world. I dated a girl I met online, had her move halfway across the country to live with me and it was cool for like a year and then it sucked. HARD. People communicate differently online than they do in the real world, and when you meet them IRL you may find they aren't at all the same person you thought they were online. That was my experience anyways.

I'm not trying to make assumptions about you but based on the little info you gave like being a 27yo virgin who would be satisfied with a picture of a girl in lingerie, it sounds like you need to get in shape and increase your testerone levels which will inevitably attract a girl. Also when you spend all your time talking to people online you never develope anything close to the gift of gab. Go out to the bars and get a few drinks in you, that'll loosen you up enough to just start talking to strangers at the bar, whether it be a girl or a guy. Just talking to strangers, of any gender, will help you with communication which is what will really count after a girl decides she's physically attracted to you. Attracting a girl isn't all about muscles and tan lines. You have to be able to speak with and exude confidence. The longer you spend trying to hook up with girls online the harder it's going to be later in life to do that shit in the real world. Some people are totally fine living most of their life behind a computer screen though. I know I was in my later high school years because besides a small group of us, I was in a rich white suburb full of jocks where your status in school was decided by how much money your parents had, and even though I was well off too, I could see through all that fakeness and all I wanted to do was tell the world how great psychedelic drugs were without being ostracized. So I spent all my time on Internet forums with like minded people until I turned 18 and moved to the city where I could interact with like minded people in real life.
/rant

So to sum up, no, don't do that.

I'm a "fat because on anti psychotic medication after years of stimulant abuse" type. Luckily, I am in the process of reducing the dose and my weight will come down with that, like it did the last time we tried reducing, on my second relapse now. That also explains altered testosterone to some degree. I absolutely ballooned after being put on risperidone, 7 years ago. I do own weights but hardly pick them up, the medication holds me down so much I barely get any exercise.

After thinking about it last night, I've decided not to go ahead with the whole lingerie thing with her. Will just let happen what happens, if anything.

My problem is, I do have women interested in me, some sexually, but I'm never interested back as they mostly look like a tub of lard with tits. The girls I actually want are way out of my league, I just can't bring myself to fuck a whale. People would take the piss. I once knew a guy who thought he was gods gift, always had to rub it in that he had a fit girlfriend (who wasn't all that in reality), and I just imagine whenever a fatty comes onto me, him laughing along with everyone else.

FilthyMarkus said:
My problem is, I do have women interested in me, some sexually, but I'm never interested back as they mostly look like a tub of lard with tits. The girls I actually want are way out of my league, I just can't bring myself to fuck a whale. People would take the piss. I once knew a guy who thought he was gods gift, always had to rub it in that he had a fit girlfriend (who wasn't all that in reality), and I just imagine whenever a fatty comes onto me, him laughing along with everyone else.
So just to be clear, sex for you is a means to increase your status in the eyes of other men?

Also, honestly, if you've been chatting online for 3 years and have never met in person and there is clearly no mutual sexual interest, just give it up, I guarantee that your "friendship" is not nearly as important to her as it is to you.

Well first you should work on not giving a fuck what other people think. Because of genetics I'm super skinny, in high school, friends called me "crack head twang" and "big slanky" (because I'm so lanky) and even though I don't find obese girls attractive, chubby girls can still be pretty. When I was 17 I had sex with a girl who was fat. Not obese, but she was overweight. I actually met her on a hippie forum and she ended up living really close to me and she did OxyContin too so me and a couple of my high school buddies started hanging out with her and her friends, and would get high together. I ended up casually fucking her here and there and my friends laughed in my face and thought it was gross. But I didn't give a fuck. I was just happy to be having sex at all. yeah she was overweight, but she had a pretty face and she was a cool person. They'll laugh for awhile, but if you let them you don't give a fuck it won't be as funny to them. When my friends laughed and called me gross I told them straight up I thought she was pretty and she was awesome in bed because she was in her early 20s and not like the girls in school that just lay there. They never brought it up again. And this Dennis Reynolds guy is someone you ONCE knew? Meaning you don't even know him anymore? Get over it dude. You're a virgin, and all pussy pretty much feels the same, so stick it in someone that'll let you. Just because they're fat doesn't mean they can't be pretty. And if the only problem is you IMAGINING people laughing at you, not people actually laughing, that sounds like an even bigger problem than anything else you've mentioned. Do what makes you happy and stop caring about "what would the neighbors think?" Get some notches in your bedpost while you're getting fit and then when you are more fit and can attract women more your taste, you'll have an inkling of an idea of what to do when you get them into bed

Well first you should work on not giving a fuck what other people think. Because of genetics I'm super skinny, in high school, friends called me "crack head twang" and "big slanky" (because I'm so lanky) and even though I don't find obese girls attractive, chubby girls can still be pretty. When I was 17 I had sex with a girl who was fat. Not obese, but she was overweight. I actually met her on a hippie forum and she ended up living really close to me and she did OxyContin too so me and a couple of my high school buddies started hanging out with her and her friends, and would get high together. I ended up casually fucking her here and there and my friends laughed in my face and thought it was gross. But I didn't give a fuck. I was just happy to be having sex at all. yeah she was overweight, but she had a pretty face and she was a cool person. They'll laugh for awhile, but if you let them you don't give a fuck it won't be as funny to them. When my friends laughed and called me gross I told them straight up I thought she was pretty and she was awesome in bed because she was in her early 20s and not like the girls in school that just lay there. They never brought it up again. And this Dennis Reynolds guy is someone you ONCE knew? Meaning you don't even know him anymore? Get over it dude. You're a virgin, and all pussy pretty much feels the same, so stick it in someone that'll let you. Just because they're fat doesn't mean they can't be pretty. And if the only problem is you IMAGINING people laughing at you, not people actually laughing, that sounds like an even bigger problem than anything else you've mentioned. Do what makes you happy and stop caring about "what would the neighbors think?" Get some notches in your bedpost while you're getting fit and then when you are more fit and can attract women more your taste, you'll have an inkling of an idea of what to do when you get them into bed

Perfect advice ^^

I find it hard to rationalize your use of words. You openly admitted to being a 27 year old virgin and being overweight due to meds. That definitely causes low self esteem. You are referring to women as tub of lard with tits. Seems a bit hypocritical. You sound like a dick for saying that. Call me crazy, but I think someones personality makes their looks more than their actual looks. The most beautiful person in the world can become instantly ugly and the ugliest can become beautiful just from personality. You should work on your personality too. Looks are not everything.

twang gave good advice- op your psychosis is your biggest issue

you sound more crazy than you are letting on...