• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Alternating between drugs to reduce harm....MDMA, LSD, Speed etc..

Flashiel

Greenlighter
So i went to a rave 3 weeks ago and i had a blast because guess what? i took some molly!...not that much ...about like 150 mg..but still...a decent dose. Now i have another rave coming up this week end (in 2 days)... i hate going to music festivals sober obviously, but its not recommended to space out MDMA by only 3 weeks so i wont do it because i really respect my body and im somewhat afraid, and rightfully so, of long term side effects....i like to space out my Molly trips by at least 2 to 3 months...just to be safe. its by far my favorite drug and i want to enjoy it for many years and i dont want that diminishing returns bullshit and i try to minimize health issues by spacing it out as much as possible while still allowing me to attend a few festivals every year..

Now, for this upcoming week end, i rule out MDMA, and i rule out being sober. so i was thinking of maybe taking some speed or LSD, or just go for alcohol...... ive tried speed and Lsd before and its really nice. Now my question is; is alternating between drugs in order to reduce the "necessary wait time" a good idea? this is just an example...but lets just say

scenario A . at Month 1; i go MDMA, Month 2; Speed, Month 3 Lsd, Month 4 MDMA, Month 5; Speed, Month 6 LSD, Month 7 Mdma etc...you get the idea...you're constantly alternating....so each drug is spaced out by 3 months here.

scenario B. MDMA each month for 3 months, then Speed each month for 3 month, then LSD each month for 3 months....obviously i wont do that.

(i dont take drugs that often and im really not planning to ...but its just for me to understand and examine the idea of alternating between drugs.)

Would Scenario A be necessarily MUCH better than B ? i suspect the answer depends on how closely related all the substances youre taking really are. i know Molly deals with serotonin...and LSD probably too...not sure about speed...
are those 3 drugs sharing too many characteristics such that both my above scenarios are exactly the same? or is alternating something to consider? My main goal is to enjoy music festivals that are too close to each other while preserving my body and especially my brain!

Thx guys, i hope you guys have some inputs...im pretty new in the drug taking world.

Scenario A. If you can really make the speed a one time thing that month, it's a very safe plan, IMO. (That is, as far as taking chemicals at festivals is safe. Use *all"* precautions ! )

How many times during a month tho? My opinion but id completely skip the speed and and up the LSD... lol.

There is no reason in terms of adverse health effects that LSD can't be used frequently (once a week is probably about the max to avoid having to dose up with the tolerance build up).

Speed is relatively safe being used more frequently as compared to the neurochemical recovery that is required by MDMA. I use adderall daily but obviously amphetamine used recreationally is in higher doses. I don't see moderate use every 1-2 weeks being a problem at all.

Personally I space the MDMA every 10-14 weeks

If you want to reduce harm from MDMA/MDA don't eat it like it's candy and take extremely long breaks inbetween using it, like months at a time.

With people I have personally known those that ate MDMA/MDA like candy or even every weekend or every other week-end wound up having issues from MDMA/MDA and getting burnt out on the drugs. Those that used it once every 1-3 months, or maybe 1-2X a year at special times did not have damage or get burnt out from it.

If you must use drugs why not just smoke herb?

Stay safe.