The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

In Lima Peru

AndreIceSmoker

Greenlighter
Was wondering I have heard that in Lima the use of Cocaine was big was wondering if Meth or ICE is also big in Lima, Peru. ANyone hear anything about that I been curious.

im not from Lima but yes from a country next to Peru and here you wont find Meth bro, sorry! :(

I'm not sure why you would want meth in a place like Peru. I know in Columbia the cocaine is so good and cheap I wouldn't think about meth, but I was never into meth in general. Cocaine is just a much better drug, especially in a place like that.

Here in Bluelight is not the place to discuss whether somewhere has or hasn't a determined drug. Or evaluate about its value. We are a harm reduction site and sourcing is against the rules. Please do not discuss prices, drugs or places you can find illegal substances.

I have been on blue light for years. Sourcing would be me saying, go to "x st and y ave" speaking about cities and states has always been allowed. Hence the different threads that are city and state specific. Me saying that coke is cheaper and more pure in the country of Peru or Columbia is and has always been allowed. Not once did I say a specific dollar amount or an exact location where that drug could be found. Enjoy your weekend, we have enough police officers already in the real world.