Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2 grams mushrooms) - experienced

TinyTiger

Greenlighter
Hi, this is my first post on BL
I'm a 21 yd male from Portugal, weight about 60 kilos and I'm 1,65 meters tall
This trip took place a year ago, when I bought 2 grams of really strong Golden Teachers.
I ate the mushrooms when I got out of the bar I worked at and smoked a joint in my way home.
By that time I was using psychs (mostly LSD) and MDMA almost weekly and I wanted to have a strong experience, and because previous to this I had only done shrooms twice, 1,5 grs each time, I decided to go for 2gs.
I started to come up very fast and when I got home I was already getting this weird deja vu feeling.
I layed in my bed and try to listen Acid Mothers Temple, but started to feel like I was being watched, but somehow ?that didn't worried me much. I wasn't really enjoying the music so I closed my PC and started to 'watch' the dark, with really detailed patterns, even tough they were "black on black" really.
I think I was about two hours into the trip, looking around my dark room and feeling the shadows morf into each other when I started to listen to my mothers voice.
For what seemed hours, she was telling me everything that I had to change in my life. It wasn't the most fun thing to hear, but it really terrifying and I don't think I was scared at any point.
When she was done talking, she said "open the window, it's morning" and it really was, so I went to a park and sat there looking at the sun, smoking weed and feeling completly reborn!
Ever since, I can totally say that I am a much healtier and happier person, really slow down on the drugs as well.
Hope you enjoyed and feel free to discuss how psychedelics have change your perspective on life.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_lifechanging
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Man i relate no doubt its like when i was high my ego was nowhere near so i was able to see myself from another persons perspective allowing me ultimately to see deep down truly how i was as a person and being able to correct the ways of yourself for the betterment of you. its spiritual growth without a doubt it makes you feel reborn such a truly remarkable experience that i would wish everyone could experience and a experience i wouldn't trade even for a million dollars

Oh ps ever on shrooms or acid did you look at yourself n the mirror and it would kinda trap u in i had a few different trips where id go piss n stop dead n my tracks n look at myself n the mirror me being so intrigued by my own self n the mirror tho proves how n a way you lose ability of being able to lie to yourself about how u feel about yourself just allowing you to get the privilege to see things n another perspective to help guide n direct you to be able to change for the better