Best anabolic steroid usage for a beginner to gain mass?

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
So I'm new to this side of the forum, but recently decided to start looking into anabolics as I have a new gym membership and have been going 5 days a week. My question is, for a beginner, what would be the best route to gain muscle mass a strength quick. I understand nothing happens overnight and you have to put the work in, just wondering what you guys' input would be on this; I was thinking 30mg dbol a day stacked with a natural testosterone boost? Any input would be appreciated as I am still quite naive to the scene

So I'm new to this side of the forum, but recently decided to start looking into anabolics as I have a new gym membership and have been going 5 days a week. My question is, for a beginner, what would be the best route to gain muscle mass a strength quick. I understand nothing happens overnight and you have to put the work in, just wondering what you guys' input would be on this; I was thinking 30mg dbol a day stacked with a natural testosterone boost? Any input would be appreciated as I am still quite naive to the scene

Unfortunately test boosters dont seem to work. The most anabolic agent you can employ after strenuous exercise is food..
5mg dbol 1 hour preworkout might give you an extra boost without effecting HPTA..

I second GF in regards to something minimal if anything. What's your gym experience? How long have you been weight training seriously? How's diet? Your stats such as height, weight, body fat? Have you plateaued naturally? I'd be more inclined to give more info once you've posted your stats as too many people wanna hop on the gear train for short term results when most don't realize what all of it entails when it comes to the life style.

I second GF in regards to something minimal if anything. What's your gym experience? How long have you been weight training seriously? How's diet? Your stats such as height, weight, body fat? Have you plateaued naturally? I'd be more inclined to give more info once you've posted your stats as too many people wanna hop on the gear train for short term results when most don't realize what all of it entails when it comes to the life style.
As I said I am quite naive and new to the scene, most of what I know is just internet knowledge from reading up, I've been working out pretty heavy the last few weeks, 5-6 days, I'm going to change my diet as it's something that will hinder me, I want to start meal prepping. I. 5'6, 160lbs and have a bit of pudge that I've gained over the last year, which is why my last LSD trip made me want to change myself for the better. I don't believe I've plateau'd as there's plenty more work I can gain naturally but would like to gain decent amounts of mass/strength in a timely fashion. Like I said in the post I completely understand that it's not an overnight thing and I know the work and want-to has to be put into the lifestyle

Just wanted to make sure I understood your post correctly. I'd recommend dieting down to as lean as possible before beginning aas usage. Most beginner use aromatizing compounds which are best used when lean as they can cause estrogen issues. Being lean will also prime your body for growth. I'm not saying get contest lean but mid single digits like 7-8%. Then you can rebound with a low dose test and dbol cycle like what's laid out in the first cycle sticky. You'll notice and feel the gains come a lot more easily with less side effects.

Personally I'd try to gain muscle and strength naturally for a good while first. When you begin, your body's already primed to add mass much faster than if you'd already been training for a year or two, and probably not much slower than if you were taking AAS anyway.

What I would focus on with extreme attention is getting your diet (and training routine) on point. Even with AAS, if your diet's not optimal, you won't gain well.

Personally I'd try to gain muscle and strength naturally for a good while first. When you begin, your body's already primed to add mass much faster than if you'd already been training for a year or two, and probably not much slower than if you were taking AAS anyway.

What I would focus on with extreme attention is getting your diet (and training routine) on point. Even with AAS, if your diet's not optimal, you won't gain well.

I know a young bodybuilder who used AAS and got very big in a short time only to lose nearly everything after coming off. It literally looked like he gained zero muscle the whole time he was on steroids. He also didn't bother to gain any muscle and strength naturally before going on cycle.