• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Help with dosing Opiates ?

lizzy2389

Greenlighter
I'm new , so my apologies if this isn't allowed but I currently take 13 to 15 Norco ( 10mg325) a day . I am running out and next refill isn't til 8 days away .

currently I have:

50-10/325 Norcos
60- 5/325 Norco
40- Tylenol # 3
20- vyvannse 30mg
so here's my question. .. combining those to where my current range would be ?

I'm use to all of the above btw, have taken them together .
could I take a 10/325 with 2 Tylenol #3 to satisfy Me? or maybe a Vyvannse 30mg along with 2 5/325 . since vyvannse potentiate's the opiates for me ( at least ) but I hate the god awful comedown. FYI I don't do breaks, I go into horrible withdrawl, which has put me in the e.r the last time I'm talking about blood pressure 180/90 type of crap. I'm a female , 5"5 medium size. and been on opies for 9 years . and remove if this isn't allowed.

You could look into the equianalgesic chart as to what dose of codiene could equal that much hydrocodone, gonna be alot tho.

And if you don't know about a cold water extraction (cwe) that much Tylenol can be bad for you.

^I' agree.

You really shouldn't take that much APAP it can cause potentially fatal liver damage especially over long periods of time. Sounds like you're habit isn't sustainable at this point. Please get yourself some help before it gets worse (and your liver is still intact). I understand not wanting to give up your opiates but why not replace them by getting methadone or bupe from a clinic? I'm really not trying to be judgmental or anything... Just think about bupe or methadone

you are right. and I've already stretched this . vyvannse saved me . I took half the amount with the help of amps. really does wonders. and you're right I've thought about quitting so many times ,but the nearest bupe Dr is 400 miles away and they rarely hand out methadone here ,apprebtly I don't have enough of a habit to jump to methadone. stupid huh ? taper is the way but holy gosh it's hard!

I'm new , so my apologies if this isn't allowed but I currently take 13 to 15 Norco ( 10mg325) a day . I am running out and next refill isn't til 8 days away .

currently I have:

50-10/325 Norcos
60- 5/325 Norco
40- Tylenol # 3
20- vyvannse 30mg
so here's my question. .. combining those to where my current range would be ?

I'm use to all of the above btw, have taken them together .
could I take a 10/325 with 2 Tylenol #3 to satisfy Me? or maybe a Vyvannse 30mg along with 2 5/325 . since vyvannse potentiate's the opiates for me ( at least ) but I hate the god awful comedown. FYI I don't do breaks, I go into horrible withdrawl, which has put me in the e.r the last time I'm talking about blood pressure 180/90 type of crap. I'm a female , 5"5 medium size. and been on opies for 9 years . and remove if this isn't allowed.

Holy Shit!!!

You are eating DANGEROUS amounts of APAP - SERIOUSLY!

You are potentially totally fucking your liver. Liver damage is such you won't even know until you're down to like 10% function left. Look into it, be careful - AND

AND

PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!!!

I don't normally like giving "medical advice" to strangers on the Internet, except warnings. And you are definitely taking MORE than the daily limit of APAP.

^Long-term it's not good, that's for sure. But the max recommended dose a day is 4grams. So.. It's not that crazy much over. But that is recommended dose only when u spread it out 4hrs apart per 1gram.

,apprebtly (SIC)I don't have enough of a habit to jump to methadone

You don't. You would be swapping a mild-moderate (mild really, trust me) opiate habit - short acting opiate habit at that - for an addiction to an incredibly strong, long-lasting opioid that's close to impossible to stop using. Named "liquid handcuffs" because dosing / Take-Away requires will mean you're essentially tied to your chemist (or where ever you get it from). Do NOT jump to 'done. You're no where near that point. Not even close.

I wouldn't go to bupe either, for similar reasons - that said, if you ever do go down this route. DEFINITELY try bupe before done - it's a LOT easier to get off of. Harding to get onto it though (not legally, I mean physically - it can be hard to go from full-agonists to bupe.) Once you adjust to bupe, its fine. but yeah, can be tough doing the switch (whereas methadone is easy). But I wouldn't recommend done or bupe for a small habit like yours. HOWEVER - if you do, try bupe first, only ever go to 'done if you have a reaction to bupe, or it doesn't work and you constantly lapse/relapse.

stupid huh ?

NOPE! Best advice in this thread.

^Long-term it's not good, that's for sure. But the max recommended dose a day is 4grams. So.. It's not that crazy much over. But that is recommended dose only when u spread it out 4hrs apart per 1gram.

True. But you're not recommended to take 4g/day every day. Some people have suffered serious damage from doing that. His habit, daily - has the potential to cause some serious damage. He needs to get tested, because everyone is different.

I've known people to take 10g/day for months at a time and then they tested fine (no liver damage at all). But not everyone is so lucky.

OP seriously needs to take a liver-function test.

That's why I said 'long-term it's not good, that's for sure'. ;) Yeah, it's problematic and you should definitely look into getting ur liver tested and start doing cold water extractions asap.

That's why I said 'long-term it's not good, that's for sure'. ;) Yeah, it's problematic and you should definitely look into getting ur liver tested and start doing cold water extractions asap.

Yup - absolutely. Considering how easy and fast a CWE extraction is, there's basically absolute no excuse not to be doing it.

FYI:

I always found coffee filters to be pretty handy, I'd typically get the large ones and use three at a time (each one placed inside the previous one). If I crushed 40 tablets, then I'd use around 60ml of water. I'd just crush the tablets to a powder (usually I'd get a greetings card, stick all the tablets inside, fold it and then fold the edges to make it 'sealed' and beat it with a hammer - or something hard n heavy) for 30 seconds or so. Typically got a pretty fine powder). Then just add to a glass with water, stir it for 2min, then stick it in the fridge. Then I'd prepare the coffee filters while it was cooling. I'd use an elastic band to strap the coffee filters to a large water glass, then I'd get about 50ml of water in a different glass and pour it in (if you pre-wet the filters, then it makes it easier/quicker for the solution to go through PLUS you will lose less of your product as a result of soaking into the filters.) Also - I made a habit of 'trimming' (with scissors) the excess filters that hung over the side of the glass; otherwise this excess filter would soak up additional water/solution - resulting in greater product loss.

Now- I don't recommend doing a 'second wash' or anything like that. However, once it has finished dripping, NEVER squeeze it or anything like that - because worst case it will bust and the end-product will go instantly cloudy with APAP - the whole lot might even 'plop' through lol. But - so long as you used a small amount of water to begin with, feel free to (slowly/gently) pour another 10-20ml of water over the product that's now in the filters (a big pile of white gloup). This should get the last bits out, with minimal risk of APAP contamination.

Now, the final solution should essentially be totally clear/transparent water. And you should have a huge pill of wet powder (filler and APAP) from the pills. If the water is cloud or whatever, then you've stuff it up. This really shouldn't happen. It only takes 15min or so to drip through 60ml of water. So don't rush it - don't play with it, shake it, hold it, move it, squeeze it, roll it, or do anything to try and speed the drip. Just relax, give it half an hour if you can and let it go through and you'll will get a nice clear solution.

Also- if you do stuff it up, you'll probably find if you instantly try and re-filter it, you'll probably end up with the same cloudy solution, I have a theory that this is because the solution has basically gone 'colloid' (that's when a powdered, non-soluble product has been well mixed/dispersed through the solution - colloidal - basically totally mixed through, though not technically 'dissolved'.

A colloidal solution can take hours to days to re-separate into water / product (although, it will eventually). If this happens, I strongly suggest either discarding it, or putting it in the fridge for a couple days until the solution is no longer colloidal and then re-filtering.

Anyway - CWE is really easy. When I used to do it, It would take me roughly 5min to prepare a 60tablet solution. Then I'd wait 15-30min for it to drip. Add some cordial and drink it down. Easy peasy. Plus - a nice watery solution kicks in WAAAAY faster than tablets!

EDIT:

Oh - one other thing- I always found that different brands of tablets used variously different fillers. Now - occasionally you'd get one that had something else soluble in it - don't use those, as it will obviously make life more difficult for you - plus, you just don't want to!

Also - I found that some tablets, you could basically just add them to water, with no crushing at all, and they would rapidly dissolve into the water (brilliant) whereas other tablets, you had to bring the entire tablet(s) to a fine powder; any remaining 'rocks' of tablet would basically not dissolve - which sucks, because once it is in the solution, it can be quite difficult to continue 'crushing' the remaining bits of tablet and if you're not careful, you can accidentally spill your solution, or send bits flying, while trying to crush bits against the side of the glass or whatever.

So my advice is to find a brand the works well and stick to it. But, when in doubt, always crush to a fine powder for best results.

Also - never blend your solution (just mix as much as required) : if you blend, you'll end up with a colloidal solution (see above!!).

Finally - I always used "paracetamol" (called something else in the USA) tablets, NOT ibuprofen. I have stomach issues and I cannot take NSAIDS. If you have stomach ulcers, gastric re-flux, stomach problems or ANYTHING that seems to fit that description, the avoid anti-inflammatory as they'll cause you problems, potentially severe problems.

Last edited: