• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Whats the biggest kratom habit you've had?

burn out

Bluelighter
My kratom habit has sourced to ridiculous heights lately, I would be embarrassed to say how much I've been taking but I am just wondering how high others have gone in this regard and what were the side effects? I seem to experience conspitation which I never had a problem with when I was on lower dosages.

At my height easily 25 to 30 grams per day.

Have you looked into Stem & Vein powder to eliminate withdrawals and get off kratom??

As much as I'd like to help you more, I don't feel it'd be in the interest of HR for me to state my dosages....I haven't met a single person in real life that could tolerate my dosages...so I actually don't really tell anyone in real life either.
But what I will tell you is, yes, it certainly will cause constipation, just like any other opioid....if it's such a big problem for you, I'd say first best recommendation is ditch the kratom if possible. If that's not necessarily feasible for any reason, then I believe there are many things you can get OTC for this (softeners, stimulants, etc), if these are no help, see a doctor.
Kratom will basically come with a mix of mild opioid and mild stimulant type effects some those are the alkaloids it contains, so the side effects will be generally the same. As for effects on your health, there's barely anything factually known yet in this regard, but I have come across a fair bit of anecdotal evidence of a possible relationship/correlation between overconsumption of kratom and liver damage.

At my height easily 25 to 30 grams per day.

Have you looked into Stem & Vein powder to eliminate withdrawals and get off kratom??

No I havent. I actually dont have any plans to get off right now.

i drink over 30 grams a day, every day. probably have hit up to 40 maybe 50

i still get very good effects from small doses and have been using about a year. If you are expecting a heroin or oxy high from kratom you might get the first time you try it...chasing that high with large doses isn't the way to go.

the drug is what it is, a chill, subtle stimulant/opiate

The biggest was a few months ago, around 4g x 4-6 times a day, so more or less 20g of good quality kratom each day. No noticeable side effects aside from constipation which can be annoying at times but that's it.

I take a bit less kratom now and don't plan to quit anytime soon.

When I was using it regularly I took 40ish grams a day I could easily kill a quarter pound of it in three days usually red vein Bali

While I can understand that you want to talk about side effects etc. on high doses I don't think that it's in the interest of harm reduction to talk about how many grams someone takes as it could lead to dick sizing and opioid naive people reading this could think that it's alright to take more than a few grams for the first time

yes. I just need it to not be sick and feel normal. kratom w/d's suck (this is coming from someone who has been a full blown IV heroin Addict)

I find that lower doses are more effective and enjoyable than higher doses, even with a moderate tolerance. But I never used kratom as one dose opioids, they're too different for my tastes. I prefer the mild stimulation from kratom more than its opioid like effects.

I get waaaay more outta one or two grams of nice kratom than taking like five grams. I also always make tea, as I have never seen the point of toss and wash. The kratom I get has no stems really, very finely powdered, nice mellow woody taste. Makes awesome tea.

I used to need like four but i got a feel for the effects and slowly lowered my dose to two, in an odd sort of SENSITIZATION or reverse tolerance.

Mine was massive. I was taking it multiple times a day over 6 years. My dosage varied since I took all variants - extracts the spectrum in strength and many different kinds of powder. I constantly had constipation, itchy skin, and would be regularly sweating or at least with hot red face. At times I'd take too much and felt extremely dizzy. And if you don't know already, the withdrawal is extremely unpleasant; my nervous system could not relax and felt I was jumping out of my skin without cessation. I eventually had to taper off by having a friend hold it and dose me out. What I'm saying is: I was addicted. It's a really great leaf with a real noticeable high, but be very careful. I don't know how long you've been taking it, but if like me, slowly (SLOWLY) taper off. I'm not saying don't ever take it again, but if you're going to do it, limit the amount of doses a day to three max. Then I'd HIGHLY recommend not taking it on sequential days. It became a real problem for me, which is ridiculous given what it is.

I get waaaay more outta one or two grams of nice kratom than taking like five grams. I also always make tea, as I have never seen the point of toss and wash. The kratom I get has no stems really, very finely powdered, nice mellow woody taste. Makes awesome tea.

I used to need like four but i got a feel for the effects and slowly lowered my dose to two, in an odd sort of SENSITIZATION or reverse tolerance.
I'm the same way, 3 grams of Kratom works much better for me than 5 grams

I dont get it, I have been reading all these kratom threads for months. I have taken many differant strains, Ive tried all differant dosages and have ordered from all the top vendors amd yet I feel zero effects from Kratom. Maybe this is the wrong thread for this post but it seems like its working for you guys. Im not expecting it to get me high Im just looking for that slight euphoria, relaxation and all the other things kratom is said to do. What am I doing wrong?? Ill start by taking 5grams, wait a couple hours then take another 3 grams and still feel nothing. I am also doing this on an empty stomach...any suggestions?

I dont get it, I have been reading all these kratom threads for months. I have taken many differant strains, Ive tried all differant dosages and have ordered from all the top vendors amd yet I feel zero effects from Kratom. Maybe this is the wrong thread for this post but it seems like its working for you guys. Im not expecting it to get me high Im just looking for that slight euphoria, relaxation and all the other things kratom is said to do. What am I doing wrong?? Ill start by taking 5grams, wait a couple hours then take another 3 grams and still feel nothing. I am also doing this on an empty stomach...any suggestions?

DO you take opiates? if so thats your problem.