• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Slam.

beebox

Bluelighter
In April I slammed cocaine for the first time. I did it for about ten hours. Ever since then, my left arm has that pins-and-needles feeling, but it's constant. It doesn't really matter which way I have my arm positioned, I still feel it to varying intensities. What could this be?

I'm so afraid of going to the doctor for any of my cocaine-related ailments because I'm afraid they're just going to judge me. This is all very new to me. Do a talk to my psychiatrist? A general physician? I'm just lost, and I'm sick of the physical ailments associated with my cocaine use.

The fuck you injecting coke for do you know what it's cut with? If not you choose to inject god knows what into your veins? Damn snorting should be enough mate see a doctor. 90 percent of this forum is junkies they're not doctors man, see a doctor asap.

You've been feeling the pins n needles since April? Yea I'd get that looked at bro like dude up there^ said. I can only speculate but you may have messed up nerve or tendon. Just be honest with your Doc and tell him/her what happened.

No. I did it twice in April for the first time and I haven't done it since. Thanks, guys. I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor. I just wanted to hear any input you guys might've had. Thanks a ton.

In my amatuer-medical opinion, I'm willing to wager that you either nicked a significant nerve with your needle or that the corrosive nature of Cocaine itself has somehow affected your nerves. Keep in mind, if you nick a nerve it's probably going to cause sensations all the way up and down your arm from your hand to your shoulder. I've known others that have experienced similar issues. One of the largest issues with injected Cocaine is that the process is typically repeated several times in a single sitting. This, combined with the innate, corrosive nature of Cocaine really make it a shitty practice to indulge in.

There's no judgement. I too have injected Cocaine on a few occasions. It's a lot of fun, sure, but it's really so bad for you.

How bad is the pain/sensation OP? Are we talking unbearable, life-altering pain or is it simply bugging you? There are medications specifically designed to deal with nerve pain. Also, you shouldn't be afraid of going to see the doctor. So long as you can keep yourself together and stick to your "story", there shouldn't be any way for them to positively discern that your issue is related to injection druge use. Do you have obvious markings on your arms or could you fool them?

Keep us posted please. This is useful information for others who have found themeselves in the same boat!

The fuck you injecting coke for do you know what it's cut with? If not you choose to inject god knows what into your veins? Damn snorting should be enough mate see a doctor. 90 percent of this forum is junkies they're not doctors man, see a doctor asap.

actually the coke dissolves into the water and almost all of the rubbish is left either floating or stuck to the botttom of the spoon, a filter would eliminate the rest.
and although i don't condone taking cocaine, i snort it and i dont feel the need to g to the Dr.
try not to let your personal feelings cloud your judgement, this is a harm reduction forum and we need to treat people asking these very personal questions with respect.
but yes, i do agree that we can't offer them the help they need here in regards to the itngkling, and i too think they should;

A) head to the doctor and,
Two) stop IVing cocaine
C) snort it

In my amatuer-medical opinion, I'm willing to wager that you either nicked a significant nerve with your needle or that the corrosive nature of Cocaine itself has somehow affected your nerves. Keep in mind, if you nick a nerve it's probably going to cause sensations all the way up and down your arm from your hand to your shoulder. I've known others that have experienced similar issues. One of the largest issues with injected Cocaine is that the process is typically repeated several times in a single sitting. This, combined with the innate, corrosive nature of Cocaine really make it a shitty practice to indulge in.

There's no judgement. I too have injected Cocaine on a few occasions. It's a lot of fun, sure, but it's really so bad for you.

How bad is the pain/sensation OP? Are we talking unbearable, life-altering pain or is it simply bugging you? There are medications specifically designed to deal with nerve pain. Also, you shouldn't be afraid of going to see the doctor. So long as you can keep yourself together and stick to your "story", there shouldn't be any way for them to positively discern that your issue is related to injection druge use. Do you have obvious markings on your arms or could you fool them?

Keep us posted please. This is useful information for others who have found themeselves in the same boat!

Thank you so much for your reply. The sensations are like pins and needles, like when a limb falls asleep, up and down my arm and into my upper back - sometimes isolated to one spot on the arm, usually down in my forearm - closer to my hand. And yes, we shot it that night over a course of about nine hours.

There is no pain, really, but the sensation is enough to be annoying, noticeable, and distracting. No obvious markings at all. Everything cleared up after I shot this-past April and there are no scars.

actually the coke dissolves into the water and almost all of the rubbish is left either floating or stuck to the botttom of the spoon, a filter would eliminate the rest.
and although i don't condone taking cocaine, i snort it and i dont feel the need to g to the Dr.
try not to let your personal feelings cloud your judgement, this is a harm reduction forum and we need to treat people asking these very personal questions with respect.
but yes, i do agree that we can't offer them the help they need here in regards to the itngkling, and i too think they should;

A) head to the doctor and,
Two) stop IVing cocaine
C) snort it

Thank you for your reply.