• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

in order to maintain the human condition

jamesloveabove

Greenlighter
hello, my name is james
i have been doing a couple of light discussion forums here at the blue light i been around consistently for about two weeks and i have been using the page for about a half year. i am what you would consider a young guy who has past the plateau, this doesnt not mean i am hero or anything to those who do know what i mean. ill continue on with a breif status of the history to understand what i am going to be exclaiming in this article. I have experimented with pysch drugs... etc. I belief organics to be the only way to obtain optimal health, i have used cannabis for 7 years not constantly but periodically. which is part of this topics girth to help individuals in the forums and browsers to understand the sheer benefits of using this herb or herbs in general.

Now to begin i do not think that the human condition is only being healthy it is also consisting of a lifestyle and work flow and god. as humans we must wake up with purpose which god has designed for us, the spirit is powerful and works in many ways, there different gods that people can choose to worship or different ideologies that the people can follow, the practice of divination varies from cultural to cultural. I believe that if the human condition is obtained then there is a blend of culture and strong bases of religion or ideologies that the are passed down to maintain the individualistic differences from culture to culture. This alone is not all that is needed for life, one cant spend is entire waking self worshiping is lord or then they would be considered a monk. There has to be a work flow, a value to there production, this can be physical or not physical. Individuals who physically work are essentially hitting to birds with one stone because it is also important to being healthy. The amount of work flow from one individual to the next is not different in the value of it as god as created us all equally, that does not mean that a 6' 4" 245 pound man is not going to be able to do more than a 5' 8" 285 pound man. Of course the stronger man can do more physical excretion, that does not determine work, or work flow. If the weaker guy has more intelligence then his work is better used in a different area of the job or desired outcome, visualizing the end result of the project and using the strengths to get there are what determine work. If one give it 90 to 100 percent all the time then this is considered to be healthy. The lifestyle that people choose is almost as unique as a finger print and everyone has a great one as long as it does not harm another person harm them self, or destroy anthers property or the things that equate to there well being, i would consider there lifestyle to be healthy. Usually when individuals follow the simplest of mans rules then everything goes better than if there was more rules and more monitoring. if one does any statistical research through out history it has been proven again and again, less rules = less crimes. For example it shows that the more people with guns the less people get shot.. case in point Chicago Illinois. I am not saying that when man invented gun it was a good thing, or the invention of any of our redicoulus toys/weapons are a good thing, but since they exist we must accompany them in our life if we choose to in a healthy way.

I am now going to state my opinion on the stuff, the matter of our world, how does health obtained.
i consider my self to be a really healthy individual, i was not always this way, i feel that most of the time i am not being payed enough for my workflow, which must say is extremely healthy, my lifestyle is only slightly off these days and i can say i am extremely stable person who understands his emotions and could even help others with struggles. To continue, i think that water is the most important thing for health, when i say this i do not mean tap, i do not mean distilled water nor do i mean bottled water. I mean quality water that has minerals, and micro bacteria, and micro nutrients. Second i would insist that fish oil and a b complex and iodine are the next most essential thing to being healthy or maintaining the human condition. thirdly i would say that cannabis is the most important thing, cannabis is packed with nutrients, healthy bacteria, and lots of energy. the organic chemicals that cannabis posses are like a key in a lock for our biological system, there is very unique system called the endocannabinoid system which is abundant through out the entire body in every organ and even every cell. this system has a receptor which has been there since we were born, this receptor is begging for the key which unlocks the bodies functions, it stimulates the nervous system so fluently that maintaining stable cognition and human healthy can be made easy with the use of this wonderful herb. It was a fluke that god designed us this way, there are also a great deal of other benfits that are associated with cannabis this will be for another discussion. Forthly i would have to say that one needs a good and consistent diet, which is like the food pyramid says, with the exception of individualistic genetics that might supersede what the standard says. I personally eat meat three to five times a week. vegatables 7 fruit 5, dairy 1 a day, and sugar rarely. lastly which in some ways completes the entire relm of health because with out a functioning nervous system none of this could even be remotely possible to achieve, the spinal column and the cranium are the control tower to the body, if one of these columns of been pinched then it is possible that nervous system cant function properly to obtain health. the rest is fun in games i will be making individual topics on these discussions later. i hope you enjoyed and it can bring insight to your life nd maybe we could even collaborate later

as always keep your eyes open and your mind on task.
peace love and happiness
jamesloveabove

I'm glad to hear you have found a philosophy of life that works for you and are happy in yourself because of it, although what you are saying can be summed up really with eat healthy, take vitamins, engage in regular exercise and try to live somewhere where you can be relatively free, which are of course all things no-one would dispute are good for you. However I believe you are wrong about a few things.

jamesloveabove said:
Usually when individuals follow the simplest of mans rules then everything goes better than if there was more rules and more monitoring. if one does any statistical research through out history it has been proven again and again, less rules = less crimes. For example it shows that the more people with guns the less people get shot.. case in point Chicago Illinois.
In principle I think that yes, historically, totalitarian societies are rarely stable, and philosophically and evidentially, ruling human beings with the "stick method", ie, "if you do something wrong I will fine you / throw you in jail / sentence you to death!" is really not an effective or morally justifiable way to rule a society. Obviously we only need to look at drug laws around the world compared to the ongoing prevalence of drug use to see an excellent example of the spectacular and ongoing failure of this idea that is represented in the War on Drugs.

However I think you have really watered down your argument with the reference to gun crime, the idea that more guns equals "less people getting shot" is an idea that has been fairly thoroughly debunked, multiple times, and has never really made sense anyway to anyone but a certain subset of North Americans with a bizarrely fanatical obsession with keeping their home country flooded with lethal weapons.

jamesloveabove said:
thirdly i would say that cannabis is the most important thing, cannabis is packed with nutrients, healthy bacteria, and lots of energy. the organic chemicals that cannabis posses are like a key in a lock for our biological system, there is very unique system called the endocannabinoid system which is abundant through out the entire body in every organ and even every cell. this system has a receptor which has been there since we were born, this receptor is begging for the key which unlocks the bodies functions, it stimulates the nervous system so fluently that maintaining stable cognition and human healthy can be made easy with the use of this wonderful herb. It was a fluke that god designed us this way
Oh, jesus, where to start with this. Firstly, you know that the endocannabinoid, or endogenous cannbinoid receptors, are, as the name suggests, primarily for endogenous chemicals, that already exist in our body, right? There are endogenous opioid receptors too, so by the same argument, opiates should be just as important to us, right?

In fact, essentially every psychoactive substance exerts it's affects by acting on a specific or varied set of receptors which exist primarily to be acted upon by neurotransmitters which our bodies produce naturally. Hey did you know that there is a very unique system in the human body called the serotonin receptor system, this exists throughout the entire body and has been there since we were born, it is just begging for the key to unlock it which is this one substance which stimulates this receptor system so fluently, maintaining stable cognition and keeping human beings feeling fantastic and living to 150 years old, that chemical is called... LSD! :D

Cannabis might be one of the most important things to you, but it is most definitely not for everyone. What about people for whom cannabis causes anxiety, apathy, or triggers some latent but serious mental illness? Obviously they wouldn't be able to take advantage of the nutrients, healthy bacteria, and energy you say are contained in cannabis, but actually I do not believe that smoked material has any nutritional or caloric value anyway, unless you are talking about eating raw herb (which you are obviously not).