• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health and Addiction vs. Pure & Free

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member

endorphine-logo-tag.png

RunningBrain.GIF

Welcome to the Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health, and Addiction thread! The health benefits of exercise are extraordinary. It creates positive differences in so many areas including mental health and addiction recovery. This is a social thread where we can share positive things we have received from exercise. This is a social thread but we are going to allow talk about what drug you are addicted to and how exercise has helped you. So please share any mental health, addiction, life, or health symptoms or conditions and what difference you have experienced by making regular exercise a part of your life. This is also a place to discuss anything exercise related and to socialize about your current exercise routine.

Last edited:
Fun class, but too much for a daily lesson at work.
Will get back to swimming tomorrow, early - hopefully..

Sometimes I feel so lethargic to wake up and just go and do what I have to do. I try to focus on the moment later, or to the feelings I have when it's done and my body is healed - ready for the challenges for the day. The shower, the sense of victory. However, sometimes just sometimes I feel I'd rather be in bed. At the end I think it's all about cost and benefits and who says I need to exercise when my body is telling otherwise. The problem is that I can't really tell if that's my body or mind. Have you ever felt like this?

Legs and biceps up today.. im going to roll a hard one and 1.5 up doing half a day set extra.

Just walked around the park, but felt like a resting day to me. I have scheduled two hours for swimming this week, and will give another try to Pilates at work.

Exercised during my lunch time. I'm pretty tired though, really can't do all of that (and shower) in one hour only.