• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health and Addiction vs. Pure & Free

I haven’t done any exercises this week. Too busy mourning and handling paperwork. I did go for a walk with my dog every single day ;)

i didn't blaze for a couple days and unknowingly reached a goal of getting under 11% body fat right... more inspo to chill on the herb as a resolution ;} yea 3 months ago i was so thin in the worst shape i didn't even toke on other things. i remember i blazed on day 1 of wd and bought one of those cinammon cakes at costco, ate it all in one day LOL i went from 165-195 hella quick , now healthy @ 188 do some exercise like 6 days a week, kinda addicted ( in a good way) so yea i'ma chill on this toking gosh darnit, which will keep me away from junk food. can't say enough good things about exercising... /end ramble

Sick Boy: Hey, Tommy. This is not natural, man. Tommy: It's the great outdoors! It's fresh air! Sick Boy: Look, Tommy. We know ...

LOL ;)

^ Getting into shape and staying with a good muscle mass is always a great work, especially if you reduce the body fat. Keep up with the good work, 6 days of exercise is pretty awesome! ;)

I'm walking most of the weekdays around half an hour everyday, it's not specifically to exercise but after 40-50 minutes I realize it's something I really enjoy doing everyday.

I went to visit my family for Christmas and my dad has ALS and is nearing death and my mom is just... kinda crazy, and it really threw me off my healthy patterns... I drank every day I was there to deal, and when I got back home I started using stimulants again and drinking with them. I didn't go too far with it though and past couple of days I've regained control of myself. I've been experiencing a bit of runny nose and difficulty sleeping since then so I think there is a light withdrawal of some sort going on, could also be from phenibut which I did every other day 3 times in a row (I used to be dependent on it and got off it like 5 months ago). I need to start working out again, that'll help. But it's so incredibly cold out, and I feel drained, so it's hard to summon the motivation.

right on erik. getting out for daily walks is rad, i walked so much when i lived somewhere else, hour + long walks and audiobooks. now just home work out and treadmill.

feel you xork. i know, you know you can find it within you deep down, but it's hard for me at times as well... always know you'll feel better once you get started.

almost a month... BUMP!

lifting heavier weight, best shape ever. 5 months was worst shape ever LOL rad af. i got so much energy.

I have been having wrist/joint pain, so I finally went to the doctor because it was starting to hurt when I play and music is pretty much the most important thing to me... it's my primary therapy and passion. Well, I have psoriasis quite badly, and I found out that I'm getting psoriatic arthritis which is when it goes into your joints, and it can be quite debilitating. I'm hoping that some dietary changes can help reverse it (going gluten and dairy free made my cousin's psoriasis totally dis appear although she never had it as bad as me). Worst case scenario is I might one day have to go on those monthly injections that suppress your immune system, and give you a much higher risk of cancer and other fucked up diseases. I can't lift weights and even my knees have been hurting from running and such. So I haven't been able to work out lately, right when I need to the most. :\

pains me to hear that, xorkoth. my mother had rheumatoid arthritis. please do your research on treatment options, she was on methotrexate and it fucked with her blood cell / platelets.

Biked 1.5 miles at the gym and played some basketball there too. Did a bit of walking around town today also.

Unloaded like 14 semi loads of patio furniture this week.. Not going to lift this weekend.

Just got back into the gym for first time in years

Starting routine

Mon :. Chest / tri

Wednesday: back bicep forearm

Fri: shoulders and legs

Sat: abs

My life is cardio. I take an average of 10,000 steps per day

But I usually do some light cardio before and after workout

Plus I play ice hockey once or twice a week.

Last edited:
Now that is cardio!

Yes indeed! I could tell my ex is pulling the weight off since he started playing hockey again. Proud of him.

This weather is nuts. It was just 30 degrees and snowing, today it's 62 degrees and raining. Going to take a much needed walk outside.

Had an excellent workout: crunches/reverse crunches, push-ups, squats, lunges, jumping jacks, then ran on the treadmill.

I asked God to help me with my workout and give me His strength. I ran faster, longer and harder. Thank You!

I've gone to intensive hot yoga around 25 times so far this year. I started my detox near the beginning of the year, so it was exhausting me at first but that was a good thing. I find that I have more energy from it now, I'm a little more flexible and nimble too. It's good for my chronic pain, I feel lighter and I find myself continuously correcting my posture at times. It has been a real dedication those classes are not easy for a skinrat doper just getting clean after another relapse.

Threw around a bunch of pallets of freezers yesterday.. Going to try and hit the gym this weekend for chest.

^ I admire anyone who can do hot yoga. I don't want to go to the gym because I don't want to be around others while working out. Can't even imagine being in a really hot room full of people and doing yoga. Kudos. Glad it's really helpful!

Completed a run on the treadmill today. Did crunches/reverse crunches, push-ups, squats, and jumping jacks as a warm up.

Running is harder some days and easier on other days, it's weird like that. Definitely takes determination.