• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health and Addiction vs. Pure & Free

I have gone for a long and calm walk, it took so much more time than had planned for and I had a chance to think about so many things. I don’t know if that counts as exercise ;) but I am definitely feeling way better.

A walk is a lot more exercise than nothing! And it sounds like it was productive anyway. :)

I woke up this morning so tired from a crazy sleep schedule and party over the weekend. Plus it's COLD, my fingers are feeling icy sitting at my desk. I didn't work out yesterday which means it's been 2 days, I'm thinking about going to the gym shortly. I think I should just get up and do it and not think about it too hard because what I want to do is take a hot shower and wrap up in a blanket...

I think I know how it feels. I went swimming Saturday but haven’t really planned anything for this week. I will keep doing my walks, it relaxes me.

Rested today. I’m scheduled for an experimental hour of Pilates tomorrow. I think it could be great for my legs.
I am also starting physiotherapy, 3 x a week. :\

I fell into a depression and took a break from
working out, but I'm back on the saddle! Back on the horse. Whatever. hehe

My warm up of sit-ups, push-ups, lunges, squats and jumping jacks wears me out and then I ran on the treadmill. It took perseverance, but we can do anything if we keep trying!

I need some outdoor cardio training tips for cold and slippery weather (without snow).

I have been going on to gym three times a week and four times a week I train at home so my muscles are building up but my cardio isn’t keeping up.

What to do before I can go skating or skiing?

I hate running or biking at gym.

Do you hate running in general or just at the gym? You can get a treadmill at home. I have one. That way you won't have to deal with the elements outside.

I fell into a depression and took a break from
working out, but I'm back on the saddle! Back on the horse. Whatever. hehe

My warm up of sit-ups, push-ups, lunges, squats and jumping jacks wears me out and then I ran on the treadmill. It took perseverance, but we can do anything if we keep trying!

I know the feeling. And I have gone through breaks as well. Must admit that getting to gym makes me feel better though.

Yeah we fall off at times, but the most important thing is getting back up!

This morning I did my usual warm-up routine before running on the treadmill. I might go for a long walk today. It's colder than yesterday though.

Just got back from walking 10,280 steps, 5 miles. It was starting to get dark, glad it's over.

Did an evaluation today at the gym, trying to see what my goals will be for next year. I am tired of swimming.

I feel like I'm ready to kill myself, I'm not sure which causes this huge and deep anhedonia and depression, like you don't want to wake ever up. Might it be quetiapine? I can't quit pregabalin as long as I have this terrible feeling that nothing gives me pleasure, I just want to die that's only feeling I have, 600mg pregabalin thought makes my mood better, but I don't want to be addicted to anything. It's terrible when you have ran out money and drugs and WD's start.

I feel like I'm ready to kill myself, I'm not sure which causes this huge and deep anhedonia and depression, like you don't want to wake ever up. Might it be quetiapine? I can't quit pregabalin as long as I have this terrible feeling that nothing gives me pleasure, I just want to die that's only feeling I have, 600mg pregabalin thought makes my mood better, but I don't want to be addicted to anything. It's terrible when you have ran out money and drugs and WD's start.

Oh! Sorry you are feeling so bad right now Neo. I hope you feel better real soon.
I know that feeling and it sucks bad!
It will pass. Just hold on. Better days ahead!

It's interesting because I have had the same feelings before, precisely when I use Seroquel (quetiapine). Maybe that is not the root of all of our problems but I must admit I get so depressed when I'm on Seroquel, especially when I take the 200 mg pill. I normally wake up with a lethargy, and sometimes sort of questioning my existence, idk how to explain but it influences my behavior so much. I try not to use it but I have this chronic sleeping problem and that's the only thing my doctor prescribe. I wish it was some sort of benzo but I can't go back to those.

Wish you get better soon! :)