Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Codeine in london

Status
Not open for further replies.

codeinemdmacocadxm

Greenlighter
U can get codeine online without prescription in UK, but what about local pharmacies?

*snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask for generic co-codamol and perform a cold water extraction. That applies to anywhere within the UK...

Hi, codeinetc, and welcome to BL :)

I've had to edit part of your post as the bulk of it is sourcing which is strictly forbidden in all BL forums. Sourcing is defined as asking for or offering sources for any psychoactive substance regardless of legality - that would include naming any pharmacies that sell co-codamol. Although said product is perfectly legal OTC in the UK no specifics can be provided whether in public threads or via PM. The most that can be said is what Fubar told you above so I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread as their is nowhere else for it to go whilst staying within forum rules.

Maybe have a looksee over the BLUA for sitewide rules and checkout the EADD Forum Guidelines for the specific rules for EADD. Finally, check out the various codeine-related threads (especially the Cold Water Extraction Thread) found in the EADD Index found at the top of the forum page and in my sig at the end of this post.

All that aside, welcome again to BL and EADD in particular!

Status
Not open for further replies.