• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Favourite Quotes and Sayings IV - IV says it all.... IM wont to believe...

“It is the absence of facts that frightens people: the gap you open, into which they pour their fears, fantasies, desires.”

"Every one of us is like a man who sees things in a dream and thinks that he knows them perfectly and then wakes up to find that he knows nothing."

— Plato

"Before you find your soul mate, you must first discover your soul."

— Charles F. Glassman

"Laboring over a simple word, almost redeemed by what he tried to say."

— Yusef Komunyakaa

<3

“Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.”

"Without work, all life goes rotten. But when work is soulless, life stifles and dies."

Albert Camus

"The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time."

Jack London

"Fuck off trick and treaters, ya scrounging little fat cunts!"

Me.

7EEqZjP.jpg

“The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.”
Ernest Hemingway,

"Some people may never live, but the crazy never die."
-Hunter S. Thompson

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”

Depressed means you need deep rest from the character you've been playing in the world - jeff foster

"I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.”

"One advantage in keeping a diary is that you become aware with reassuring clarity of the changes which you constantly suffer."

Franz Kafka.

"It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve and bad things are very easy to get."

Confucius.

Sad but true:

“No one can hate you more than someone who used to love you.”

"The scariest monsters are the ones that lurk within our souls."

-Edgar Allen Poe

"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek."
Joseph Campbell