• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite Quotes and Sayings IV - IV says it all.... IM wont to believe...

“Only to the extent that someone is living out this self transcendence of human existence, is he truly human or does he become his true self. He becomes so, not by concerning himself with his self's actualization, but by forgetting himself and giving himself, overlooking himself and focusing outward.”
―Viktor E. Frankl

Brilliant quote from the book that genuinely helped to guide me through one of the toughest moments in my life. Mans Search For Meaning - an incredible book. So powerful.

Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.
V. E. Frankl

"We continue to shape our personality all our life. If we knew ourselves perfectly, we should die."

Albert Camus

"All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not the truth."

Friedrich Nietzsche

^ Interesting

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. Friedrich Nietzsche

"Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense."

Robert Frost

@^ haha, i hadn't thought that much before but it makes sense.

“All knowledge pursued merely for the enrichment of personal learning and the accumulation of personal treasure leads you away from the path; but all knowledge pursued for growth to ripeness within the process of human ennoblement and cosmic development brings you a step forward.”
― Rudolf Steiner

"Those that mind dont matter, and those that matter, don't mind" Dr Seuss however there is controversy over this

“...I think that people who make judgements about other people they don't even know are shallow, and people who start rumors are shallow, and I really don't care what shallow people say about me.”
Nina LaCour

“People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.”
- dalai lama

“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”
Dalai Lama

"Joy is not incidental to ones spiritual practice it is vital."
Rev Nachman

“When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.”
J. Rumi

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Oscar Wilde.

my politik

WwpyIA0.jpg