• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabepentin dosin

Foreveryoung73084

Greenlighter
Can you get high two days in a row from neurontin? I took a high dose yesterday and felt good but I am afraid if I take any today it will be a waste. When I used hem years ago I would wait a day in between. Not sure what's best

Gabapentinoids, a class of drugs which include Gabapentin (Neurontin), Pregabalin (Lyrica) and Phenibut (OTC Supplement) are pretty well-known for the rapid rate at which they are able to induce tolerance. Even when compared to drugs like Opioids, that are also well-known by their ability to rapidly induce tolerance, Gabapentinoids are in a league of their own. This is based primarily upon anecdotes and my own experience, mind you.

If you wish to maintain efficacy of these drugs, then I would suggest taking as much time off as possible in between dosing.

Yeah I've abused gabapentin and pregabalin on a daily basis, and to maintain the same effect after a week I'd be taking 10 times my original dose. So take breaks is the best advice, 2-3 days off can reduce your tolerance to base level if you're an occasional user. If you're a chronic user maybe a week or 10 days break, at least in my experience.

I wish people didn't call it a "high". A sense of well-being and a renewed connection to your body is not rolling on E, unless a poet rewrites it. It's a great feeling for a lot of people, and all this talk about getting high is going to make the moralists schedule the stuff.

You can still feel better dosing the day after a whopping dose, so it's not a total waste. But like everybody's said, tolerance is fast with this stuff. If you keep it at like 1800-2400mg/day, you can maintain that modest (but wonderful) sensation for a couple weeks before it fades. Even then you'll benefit from a week off.

ANd during those days off, I don't get any withdrawals from 2400/day, I just miss the stuff.

I take 15000 mg sometimes more. I crush N drink it chew it swallow it. Dosnt even matter anymore. I feel nothing euphoric Anymore which sux but I'm a walking gabepentin machine . also a recovering addict. Clean and sober

Yes you can but be advised than you?re in one hell of a withdrawal coming up short if you legitimately get a script. Suicide thinking is the worst symptom I deal with and I?m a Christian.

I take 15000 mg sometimes more. I crush N drink it chew it swallow it. Dosnt even matter anymore. I feel nothing euphoric Anymore which sux but I'm a walking gabepentin machine . also a recovering addict. Clean and sober

The estimated maximum gabapentin dose, divided over the whole day, that you can physically absorb, is about 6 grams. It is unclear how that changes in response to chronic gabapentin levels, but at least early on, you'd be just dosing a good nine grams a day to the toilet.

CT from 6g/day would be unpleasant, might carry a risk of seizure. Try to taper starting now, cause you don't want to force a CT from an anti-seizure med.