Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Hydrocodone/5mg) - Fairly Experienced - Powerful

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
Friend sold me a 5mg Norco for 3$. I thought I got ripped off and asked for my money back when I found out it was 5mg. He refused and left..

So I go out with my friends and smoke 3 blunts to the face. I am VERY high. I am almost back to security when I realize I still have this damn Norco. So I pop it real quick before I get back in. This was at 10:00 pm. I feel nothing for a long time.

My weed high is dying. It is midnight. I all of the sudden feel very slumped. Then I am overhwelmingly high again. It is a powerful opiate like euphoria. I am really high. How? I have 0 tolerance to opiates but it was just a 5mg? Don't I need 4-5 to nod?

I go back to my room and basically nod out. The euphoria is actually too intense. I get kind of sick. I am almost hoping it will go away. It feels amazing though. I am laying down in the dark like I like doing with oxy. I fall asleep and wake up to write this. My friend is going to sell me 2 more for 5$ today.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_hydrocodone
substancecode_opiates
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_addiction
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, watch your ass dude, this is the moment that could change your life for the worse. After the first strong experience, you're doing double the dose the NEXT DAY. I was addicted to opiates for 10 years, and I started out slower than that. Trust me man, opiate addiction is hell on Earth. I wanted to die so bad by the end. I ended up $40k in debt, divorced, unimaginably depressed and hating myself. I consider it a miracle I came out of it a happy person but it was incredibly difficult. Opiates are not toys, please, please heed my warning. No one expects to get addicted, every single person who does says to themselves, well, I just won't get addicted, it'll be fine. But opiate addiction is a huge problem, especially these days.

God, sometimes I get a premonition when someone posts something more or less identical to this on here... too often I'm right, and a couple of years down the road they're battling addiction fiercely or they OD.

Take care... <3

Last edited: