Nandrolone bad for heart, best alternative?

Definitely not histamine as I take 50mg of benadryl and 10mg zyrtec daily for allergies. I think it's bad luck. I had a minor episode today where I got the burning in my chest and throat but no real cough. Usually means I have scar tissue building up in that muscle too and it needs a break.

Tren cough is most likely when you happen to get just the right size droplet of tren into venous circulation. The first place anything in venous circulation hits is the lungs, whereupon the tren (or more likely some of the volatiles in the tren itself) directly irritate the lining of the alveoli, causing a nasty coughing fit. Tren is pretty pungent and acrid compared to any other raw that I've handled (which is a lot), hence why it's probably the most notorious for causing a reaction.

Tren cough is most likely when you happen to get just the right size droplet of tren into venous circulation. The first place anything in venous circulation hits is the lungs, whereupon the tren (or more likely some of the volatiles in the tren itself) directly irritate the lining of the alveoli, causing a nasty coughing fit. Tren is pretty pungent and acrid compared to any other raw that I've handled (which is a lot), hence why it's probably the most notorious for causing a reaction.
Lol I've tasted a droplet of tren and it set my mouth on fire. And I completely get the venous system-lung thing. Every shot of H and I taste the acetic acid and smell it. Vinegar has been ruined for me lmao.

Hello,

Do we have an update about the question, if trenbolone is maybe not as harmful as nandrolone (deca)?

Here are two recent studies regarding trenbolone.

Improvements in body composition, cardiometabolic risk factors and insulin sensitivity with trenbolone in normogonadic rats. (2015)
No evidence of adverse cardiac or hepatic effects was observed. In conclusion, improvements in body composition, lipid profile and insulin sensitivity (key risk factors for cardiometabolic disease) were achieved with six-week TREN treatment without evidence of adverse cardiovascular or hepatic effects that are commonly associated with traditional anabolic steroid misuse. Sex hormone suppression and benign prostate hyperplasia were confirmed as adverse effects of the treatment.

Trenbolone Improves Cardiometabolic Risk Factors and Myocardial Tolerance to Ischemia-Reperfusion in Male Rats With Testosterone-Deficient Metabolic Syndrome (2016)
TREN treatment elicits favorable changes in body composition (specifically, in the reduction of visceral adiposity), lipid profile, insulin sensitivity, and myocardial tolerance to I-R in TEST-deficient male rats with the MetS. In comparison with TREN, the therapeutic effects of TEST were consistently less pronounced in these animals. Additionally, widespread replacement fibrosis in the myocardium and prostate hyperplasia were identified as consequences of TEST treatment and were markedly less pronounced in TREN-treated animals.

For nandrolone you find many studies regarding cardiac issues:
Combined usage of testosterone and nandrolone may cause heart damage (2011)
As a conclusion, it can be said that long term testosterone and nandrolone use in early ages may cause heart damage in young ages

And as an unique advantage, trenbolone seems to promote IGF-1. Maybe it is as safe as nandrolone to use trenbolone and it would be better to avoid nandrolone and use trenbolone for short cycles (6-8 weeks) and get more benefit from it in terms of muscle growth because of IGF-1 promotion? For sure in combination with testosterone, hgh and insulin.

Last edited:
I don?t have studied in front of me as it doesn?t really matter to me personally (I don?t do this stuff for my health lol) but I highly doubt any study ever is going to rate tren as less cardiotoxic than deca.

Although as far as the original convo is concerned, I think EQ was widely underplayed. Really the only drug I?ve run long term besides test and it continues to shine more and more the longer you run it IMO. Mild and effective compared to a lot of other compounds