• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

IV - (80mg MDMA + 15mg 2-Oxo-PCE + 3mg 2C-E) - Newbie - One Rush to Rule Them All

crOOk

Bluelighter
Greetings travellers!

Ever since discovered the beauty of needles I have been on a quest to find the most intensely euphoric IV rush. It seems my journey has come to an end. At least I've raised the bar so damn high that I can't realistically see myself ever coming up with something comparable.

Prologue

I have read many posts, talked to a number of homeless needle veterans and received countless recommendations, but none of them ever lived up to the hype.
Cocaine, morphine, MDMA, hydromorphone+hydroxizine, ketamine - they were all interesting and surely worth mentioning, but I won't waste too much time to explain why I never really kept chasing after them. Whether it was the disappointing duration and compulsive redosing, a dirty and unpleasant plateau experience, unreproducability, the risk of amnesia - Something always kept me from idealizing and promoting the experience as the magical rides most people make them out to be.

The only one I ever really felt the need to chase was the 3-Fluoro-Phenmetrazine rush which ironically is considered underwhelming by most. I would use up to 600mg per shot and end up a compulsively redosing and repositioning, self-mutilating psychotic mess. Good fucking times I tell you! However, I would end up looking like a Swiss cheese that found itself at the wrong end off a shotgun blast each and every time. I have gone through a pack of 100 needles on one occasion and ended up having to seek treatment for infections more than once before I decided it's time to dump my stash. The rush is like that of cocaine to me on top of the feeling that my blood turns really fucking hot.
Once it reaches the peak (I pull out in fear of dying should I keep pushing), I exhale ice-cold air, my eye-lids drop, time freezes and I meet god.

Now, my daughter is with her Mom for the rest of the week and my wife has gone hiking in Austria for four days. She suggested that I could use "my stuff" while she's gone so I would shut up about it for another 6 months hopefully. "My stuff" are PCP analogues which are probably my absolute favourite type of drug next to pot.
So I mainlined a shot of 20mg 2-Oxo-PCE and 2.2mg 2C-E the other day and topped it off with two more IM shots of 5mg 2-Oxo-PCE to seek another religious experience which unfortunately did not work out very well. It was good, but not profound, not spiritually stimulating.

So the next day I realized that there are still 2 full days of having the place to myself and I went to my stash to pick up more drugs. At first I planned to ust give it another go, possibly adding a wee bit of MDMA; but while sitting on the subway I decided I'd go for someting different and shift the ratio of MDMA to 2C-E to 2-Oxo-PCE.

MDMA would be the foundation of it all, 2C-E would get plenty of space as well, but the dissociative would just serve as a means to potentiate the two. It was my experience that low dissociative doses complement both high dose empathogens and psychedelics most effectively. However I would usually be looking for a k hole type experience and only add the psychedelic for a little extra psychedelic spin and improved recollection of the experience.

Since I failed at producing a profound religious experience the day before that was off the table though.

Hacking my brain

I prepared a shot of 80mg MDMA, 3mg 2C-E and 15mg 2-Oxo-PCE in plenty of liquid (5ml/cc) and went back home.

Nothing could have ever prepared me for what happened after I pushed down that plunger. While pulling out the needle and putting the lid back on it hit me hard. I started talking (interestingly enough I had my cell phones audio recording function turned on): "Here you go, there is the rush you have been looking for all your life. You just have to embrace heaven to experience the endless beauty of the world." LOL!
Within seconds it became crystal clear that if this was a 100 on the euphoria scale, the highest I had ever gone before was a 10 at best. I felt like I had cracked the code, hacked my brain. I was past the point of no return.
This was the predominant feeling, a sense of worry, uncertainty or even regret: Because I would never again experience anything this intense again, I had effectively removed all the magic from future drug use.

Now, this type of rush usually lasts thirty to sixty seconds until I would first think about grabbing the needle again to repeat the whole thing. Not this time though - It just didn't stop. It went on and on and on. I kept rushing for four and a half fucking hours before I could lift myself up from the couch again. I felt exhausted, like something had sucked all life from my body, like a drained battery.

I still don't know what to make of it. Here I am with a recipe for endless euphoria. Part of me hopes that I will now be able to close the book on this. No more searching for the most intense rush I can possibly experience. Another part of me is afraid that I could have tasted blood and could never quench my thirst for experiencing that feeling again.
I suppose it is out of question though for me to ever experience anything this intense again for years to come. I have crossed a threshold, went to a place I should have never seen and now the future is as uncertain as ever.

For the entire duration of the experience I was dominated by this feeling of uncertainty. What would become of me now that I have been here? I hope for the best, but only time will tell.

substancecode_mdma
substancecode_2oxopce
substancecode_2ce
substancecode_phenethylamines
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_achs
explevel_veryexperienced
explevel_firsttime
roacode_iv
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow man, that sounds intense. Of course you know this, but be fucking careful. Make rules and stick to them 100%. It seems like your life has really gotten to a place you're happy about, it would be really easy to fuck that up.

My good friend has IVd MDMA and he said it's the best thing he's ever felt.

Yes, thank you for your concern Xorkoth! I am walking on thin ice indeed which is probably part of why this felt so wrong. It wasn't just "I will never feel this good again", but also "will I go on seeking this feeling for the rest of my life?". I felt like I had betrayed myself.
Both IV MDMA and IV 2C-E on they're own are fucking fantastic, but this was off the charts. You will probably know what dissociatives can do to a candyflip when all substances are consumed orally. Multiply that state by a million.

I really do hope I can close the book on finding the greatest rush there is now. There is no way this could ever be surpassed by any substance combination currently available to me.

My wife is gonna be home within the hour, god I've missed her. Hopefully she's still down for bicycle ride through the woods after hiking through the Alps for four days. The weather is beautiful.

i had a conversation with a woman in mexico whose partner liked dissociatives. she asked me why i did them, why i like them and as i thought about it, i realized I couldn't put a real concrete quantification on any type of value in my life... and then there are the downsides. somehow the conversation and seeing how distressed she was shook me deep as far as my "this is my mind, I don't owe shit to anyone" thought process goes... i mean, if I ask people do deal with me day to day, support me when I'm down etc. etc. those are minute social contracts - and if you i realized if you want to keep them in good shape, you have to reciprocate. that and a shitload of bladder damaged sealed the book on my dissociative use and it's been.... fine. actually really good, im glad i pulled myself away from them as i was mostly a drooling mess for several years...

i had a conversation with a woman in mexico whose partner liked dissociatives. she asked me why i did them, why i like them and as i thought about it, i realized I couldn't put a real concrete quantification on any type of value in my life... and then there are the downsides. somehow the conversation and seeing how distressed she was shook me deep as far as my "this is my mind, I don't owe shit to anyone" thought process goes... i mean, if I ask people do deal with me day to day, support me when I'm down etc. etc. those are minute social contracts - and if you i realized if you want to keep them in good shape, you have to reciprocate. that and a shitload of bladder damaged sealed the book on my dissociative use and it's been.... fine. actually really good, im glad i pulled myself away from them as i was mostly a drooling mess for several years...
I wholeheartedly agree that using them at a high frequency is very problematic, both in terms psychological and somatic health as well as the social well-being. At least using ketamine let alone mainlining it can wreak significant irreversible damage on every single organ of your body. Running the risk of having an accident due to the loss of sensory and motor skills is another big issuue with dissociatives.

I had two phases of using them daily, both lasted 3-4 months (PCP and IV ketamine respectively). The large inexplicable chunks of time I was unavailable to friends and family and poking myself bloody and bruised day by day beofre I started to dig through the trash still completely fucked to look for needles that I might have dropped while fading out, since I obviously must not have any around once my daughter is home with me again. This would cause complete breakdowns which would turn me into a blood smeared sobbing mess huddled up in a pile of trash and needles

So yeah, it's been very unhealthy. I am well aware that even the occasional and seemingly unproblematic dissociative use (in contrast to my occasional stimulant abuse) of these times keeps re-enforcing existing addictive behavioural patterns and successfully keep me in a state of stasis in respect to my non-existing 'occupational progess', but still the dynamics of my usage patterns have eased up to a degree that I am willing to live with.

I do have some hope that I eventually manage to break their spell altogether. This experience will either attenuate or exacerbate my addiction in some way. I'm hoping it's the former.

can you describe the experience a bit more? psychedelic headspace? visuals? or just raw "hard drug" type IV euphoria with little headspace/visuals?

can you describe the experience a bit more? psychedelic headspace? visuals? or just raw "hard drug" type IV euphoria with little headspace/visuals?
I have not seen visuals like I used to in a long time, despite only taking psychedelics very rarely during these past ten years, so assume those will be more intense at the same dosage for most people. 3mg of 2C-E is not that low a dose when you IV it.

I do remember there were tracers and other visuals, I saw the world in layers for lack of a better word. Reminded me a lot of 6mg DOC doses in that respect. However there were strong MDMA influences as well. MDMA can be quite visual when mainlined. It really wasn't anything to write home about.

I would say the 2-Oxo-PCE was not very apparent at all, but only acted as a potentiator of the other two.

The headspace was extremely clear, much to my surprise. I was in a dreamy state since I didn't move off the couch for a full 4.5 hours, but nothing that IV MDMA would not do on it's own.

The euphoria, that's what the experience was all about. I've never in m life felt such intense surges of raw euphoria, it was absolutely ridiculous. When I say 'raw euphoria' though, I do not just mean the way this cocktail influenced my cognitive functions and affective state, but also the feeling I had in my body.
Both aspects were present in previously unknown intensity. The feeling made bell ringers look like kid's play, even if nobody is gonna believe that statement. DMT has given me comparably intense physical sensations on the transition from hyperspace to real world, but only for a very brief duration. This shit lasted 4.5h compared to the one minute bellringers I get from IV cocaine.
My body was trembling the whole way through to a degree that made my voice take on this strobo type character as if I had taken a very large amount of MDMA, the 2-Oxo-PCE intensified this and reduced the speed at which I talked (to myself and into my mic).

The experience was very exhausting, physically I felt like I ran a marathon, emotionally I felt like I had just watched over a large group of 7 year old kids for an entire day. :D

Hope that clears things up. I have a tendency to put very little focus on specific qualitative aspects of my experiences when I write reports. Not sure why that is. :D

<3

Last edited:
Man, if I ever would want to IV anything, crOOk is the guy to ask! :D
Thank you for great TR! ;)

You're welcome! :D

I have since felt no desire whatsoever to repeat the experience like I usually do for the first couple after injecting stimulants.